What is your Launcher Set Up?

I generally use an LR string launcher because I like the convinience of being able to launch any bey with a fair amount of effectivness. also you don't need to worry about bending, breaking and carrying a ripcord/winder around.
(Apr. 01, 2018  7:33 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2018  7:30 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: What’s an aiding shoot ( sorry if I sound like a noob )
I mispelled sliding shoot
Oh ok no problem
I like both. I use the SR RL launchers. (I use others too) I somehow broke my DF launcher by miistake. So I ordered another. But i wont use that. It will be for show. Gotta be careful with strings because if ya break em: gotta pay a lot to get more. Thank god i havent seen anyone break the big LR lsunchers.
(Mar. 31, 2018  3:51 PM)VoidLance Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  3:24 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Oh wow. that must not have been fun to deal with.

when you use a heavy bey combo, it tends to have a resistance feel everytime you rip the launcher, which in turn, makes you want to rip harder. but because some bladers are too strong, launching a bey with this weight and strength can break the launcher's turntable, prongs, and gears. isn't that right MonoDragon?

Yeah, I kinda felt it might be that way. After seeing the string launchers I was worried I might break them with my powerful shots, but after testing the older launchers again, I found the ripcord was catching oddly anyway and actually reducing the power of my shots. The only launcher I have that doesn't do that is my old Dragoon digital game launcher, which has a shot power function that's consistently recording numbers well higher than the max load cited on most new launchers.

Actually, now I've launched a few more times with it, even the Dragoon launcher is catching weirdly, and it's started coming up with much lower numbers. I think it's probably safe to say that powerful launches will break ripcord launchers.
String launcher because it's easily customizable and it just looks super cool.
Beylauncher R+Rubber Grip+Weight Damper+Beylogger
Beylauncher L+Knuckle Grip
Either:
Beylauncher R (clear yellow/white) and Beylauncher L (white&blue)
Or:
Light Launcher LR
It is just extremely smooth and I like it a lot. I enjoyed Plastics&MFB grips, but for Burst the launchers themselves have a perfect size, so my Launcher Grip does not come in play.
hasbro L/R string launcher (I forgot the name and already go it wrong once before) with the masters kit carabiner grip.
Light Launcher with Light Launcher L winder and Light Launcher L with Long Winder from the B-45 Light Launcher & Long Winder, both on basic launcher grips, will eventually make 3 new launcher setups.
I use the Light Launcher LR from Legend Spriggan.7.Mr. with an all white Launcher Grip, BeyLogger Plus and an Angle Compass. I plan to have a similar setup with an LR String Launcher as soon as I get the money.
My launchers are the Hasbro Gold string launcher with a Supergrip launcher at the end and a Dual Threat Launcher with the clip from the aforementioned gold launcher
Light launcher r and or light launcher l on rubber grip
I often only use a String launcher, I don't know any accesory but the grip can you reccomend me some?
Basically all the Grips are the same Smile  they mostly look like this:
[Image: 51E8NfEO5dL._SY450_.jpg]
except for the Knuckle Grip, which looks like this:
[Image: 61oGtEyvg4L._SY355_.jpg]
(Jun. 03, 2018  8:59 AM)leosama Wrote: Basically all the Grips are the same Smile  they mostly look like this:

except for the Knuckle Grip, which looks like this:

it’s also worth mentioning there are several types of grip inserts.  these inserts dramatically change the feel of the grip and are certainly not the same.
Here's mine. Pretty basic but it gets the job done. http://imgur.com/gallery/eIuzJvl
Simple, Overkill and Overprepared.

[Image: v0WBmFu.jpg]

[Image: ssFxdp6.jpg]

[Image: wp42ibs.jpg]
Everything is Illegal

1- For Right Rotation Beyblades 
Homemade string[Image: VobTRYv.jpg]

2- For Left Rotation Beyblades 
Fake Beylogger, Changed the purple beylauncher for Left Rotation, and the white parts on the launcher grip are fake
[Image: IUi0Nkc.jpg]

3- Left And Right Set up
The launcher grip is fake (the rubber parts are from the Takara Tomy God Entry Set)
Yes, I mixed the two launcher grips (The Fake red & white and the Takara transparent & red) 
[Image: UlYt0gv.jpg]
(Jun. 16, 2018  12:58 PM)Ryuk_Shinigami Wrote: Everything is Illegal

1- For Right Rotation Beyblades 
Homemade string[Image: VobTRYv.jpg]

2- For Left Rotation Beyblades 
Fake Beylogger, Changed the purple beylauncher for Left Rotation, and the white parts on the launcher grip are fake
[Image: IUi0Nkc.jpg]

3- Left And Right Set up
The launcher grip is fake (the rubber parts are from the Takara Tomy God Entry Set)
Yes, I mixed the two launcher grips (The Fake red & white and the Takara transparent & red) 
[Image: UlYt0gv.jpg]
They look great though!
[Image: 35490883_1746657798762297_65716642061714...e=5BC246D0]

I'm considering painting the grip weights blue and changing the LR launcher out for the blue one when it releases.

then I will have the Ravenclaw Launcher  8D
(Bronze Grip was a prize from a WBBA tournament in singapore)
I just do basic string launcher with grip and sometimes without grip because added things just makes it more bulky and has no real benefits.
(Jun. 03, 2018  11:03 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Simple, Overkill and Overprepared.

[Image: v0WBmFu.jpg]

[Image: ssFxdp6.jpg]

[Image: wp42ibs.jpg]

Dude that’s super elite mega srs type stuff. I can’t find the power trigger for less than $80 why is it so expensive!?!?!