What is your Launcher Set Up?

So today I sat down and custom painted some stuff. This is my launcher setup. I am immensely proud of it.

[Image: 33zcqhh.jpg][Image: 2vl2nwk.jpg]

[Image: 4ic4ea.jpg]
(Jul. 15, 2018  6:06 AM)LightningPanzer Wrote:
So today I sat down and custom painted some stuff. This is my launcher setup. I am immensely proud of it.

fyi, the nerf blaster community has great paint tutorials for ABS plastic

(Jul. 15, 2018  12:20 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  6:06 AM)LightningPanzer Wrote:

fyi, the nerf blaster community has great paint tutorials for ABS plastic

Neat. Personally I got the exact result I wanted. Everything is nice and sealed. There are very few spots that aren’t perfect. Doing more soon for sure.
(Jul. 15, 2018  3:26 PM)LightningPanzer Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  12:20 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: fyi, the nerf blaster community has great paint tutorials for ABS plastic
Neat. Personally I got the exact result I wanted. Everything is nice and sealed. There are very few spots that aren’t perfect. Doing more soon for sure.

right on man, you are attempting some advanced stuff.  painting ABS with moving/modular parts is not easy, especially when they need handles.  i used to be really into nerf mods (a decade ago) and the paint challenges are all the same.  great youtube community as well.
Well , I have The Ultimate , The Most-Powerful, The Most Fantastic ,The Most Anticipated.......
Red LR Launcher, Red Launcher Grip, Power Trigger, Angle Compass, and Black Grip Weights is my launcher set up. Its a pretty sleak looking launcher.
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:03 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Red LR Launcher, Red Launcher Grip, Power Trigger, Angle Compass, and  Black Grip Weights is my launcher set up. Its a pretty sleak looking launcher.

Where can I buy a power trigger for less than 80 bucks? Any ideas?
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:12 PM)LightningPanzer Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:03 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Red LR Launcher, Red Launcher Grip, Power Trigger, Angle Compass, and  Black Grip Weights is my launcher set up. Its a pretty sleak looking launcher.

I got mine for 25 bucks on Ebay 2 months ago (May 21st). The price has dratically escalated since then. The cheapest I could find right now was$ 50ish on ebay from a Canadian seller. I would try and get on that one cuz all the other prices are $80+
I often switch between Sword, light and string. Sword gives the most power, but I like how my string setup looks -

Launcher setup https://imgur.com/gallery/LdXwoHA
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:12 PM)LightningPanzer Wrote:

how did the paint job hold up?
I just use individual left and right string launchers. I have more control and have nothing to complain.
My Setup Is Lr BeyLauncher B-88
White And Black Grip
(Jul. 30, 2018  9:16 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:12 PM)LightningPanzer Wrote: Where can I buy a power trigger for less than 80 bucks? Any ideas?

how did the paint job hold up?

like a charm. Honestly if I hadn’t sealed it it would probably show a lot of wear already but I’m really proud of it. Maybe one chip because it was dropped lol but otherwise perf
I currently just have a hasbro dual threat launcher, but I have a tt string launcher R plus grip on the way and will probably end up getting the carabiner grip ‘cause I love the way it looks
https://postimg.cc/image/eh0y3e34h/ea822e14/

Hey guys new here this is mine
Dont think the beylogger is fake
My father custom painted it to suit the colour kf the launcher
I use b-100 lr with lS gears and a grip
(Aug. 16, 2018  1:52 PM)K1D Wrote: I use b-100 lr with lS gears and a grip

Cool
(Aug. 16, 2018  1:52 PM)K1D Wrote: I use b-100 lr with lS gears and a grip
I use b 88 with grip and LS launcher with B 112 winder, and a grip.

Sounds Like same case
I use the hasbro L/R string launcher.
The only good launcher I have is a regular sword launcher
Or else I just have proto launcher which are useless
(Aug. 16, 2018  4:48 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: The only good launcher I have is a regular sword launcher

If you need Launchers, Just PM me.
(Aug. 16, 2018  5:15 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  4:48 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: The only good launcher I have is a regular sword launcher

If you need Launchers, Just PM me.

No don't need them