World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What is your Launcher Set Up? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What is your Launcher Set Up? (/Thread-What-is-your-Launcher-Set-Up)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

What launcher do you use? - Mankster - Jan. 03, 2009

What launcher is your preferred launcher? I use the HMS dual launcher without one of those grips.

RE: What launcher do you use? - Rocky - Jan. 03, 2009

Most of the time I just use a standard plastic box/launcher and ripcord. Uncertain But I like the over the top launchers, even though they don't always work so well. I've always wanted a sniper grip......

RE: What launcher do you use? - Kei - Jan. 03, 2009

Plastic:
Dranzer Grip w/Rubber Grip (I hate the Spring Support lol) and Neo-Dragon Winder

HMS:
HMS Customize Grip (soon w/Rubber Grip) and G-Winder

MFB:
MFB Shooter (soon with Grip)

I've never had the chance to try any of the other parts that go with the grips.

RE: What launcher do you use? - NeoBlader - Jan. 03, 2009

For MFB i use the launcher grip as i find it hard to hold the launcher on its own.

Oh and most of the time I use a dragon winder. Though every now and then I have to switch the launcher/winder because if I use the same one for too long it doesn't really feel right.

RE: What launcher do you use? - NeoBlader - Jan. 03, 2009

I used to use a dragon winder until it snapped and now I have to use the ordinary shorter ones which just aren't the same.

I don't really mind them. I use both....

RE: What launcher do you use? - happyeric12 - Jan. 04, 2009

Dual shooter for HMS and attack and balance reshuffle set black string shooter with beypointer for better grip... (I can't get used to the launcher grip)

RE: What launcher do you use? - NAP - Jan. 04, 2009

EZ shooter with Dragon Winder.

RE: What launcher do you use? - Bey Brad - Jan. 04, 2009

My favourite shooter is Dual Shooter with my silver Neo Customize Grip and Rubber Grip attached.

RE: What launcher do you use? - ZenX - Jan. 04, 2009

Well, Dual Shooter is my favorite and the one I am using right now is the Black one that came with my first Driger MS, however, I have never had the chance to use a Neo Customize Grip which I am craving for...

RE: What launcher do you use? - DRAGOSTRIKE - Jan. 04, 2009

I use the EZ launcher when im playing in a small space..other than that i use my catapult/power shooter and a dragon winder. no hms or mfb yet lol

RE: What launcher do you use? - Guardian Odin - Jan. 04, 2009

My favorite is the customize grip for plastic. Metal grips, sniper scope with blue laser, metal trigger, modified for additional weight, special grip additions, standard right/neo left shooter with blue dragon winder. For HMS, HMS grip with rubber grip. For MFB, Launcher Grip with special leather grip.

RE: What launcher do you use? - Rocky - Jan. 04, 2009

(Jan. 04, 2009  8:20 AM)Anubis Wrote: My favorite is the customize grip for plastic. Metal grips, sniper scope with blue laser, metal trigger, modified for additional weight, special grip additions, standard right/neo left shooter with blue dragon winder. For HMS, HMS grip with rubber grip. For MFB, Launcher Grip with special leather grip.

I never knew they did one of those with a blue laser! Damn I want one. >.<

RE: What launcher do you use? - Bey Brad - Jan. 04, 2009

they didn't, he probably did it himself

RE: What launcher do you use? - Giga - Jan. 04, 2009

Customize Grip w/ Rubber Grip and Metal Trigger
Dragon Winders or normal Winders w/ grip

RE: What launcher do you use? - Rocky - Jan. 04, 2009

(Jan. 04, 2009  1:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: they didn't, he probably did it himself

Wow......I feel compelled to make one now. 8D Except I don't have a sniper launcher to modify...............which do you think would work better for making a whole kind of launcher grip shaped shell - vacuum forming or laser cutting and bending acrylic? Gasp

RE: What launcher do you use? - DRAGON KING - Oct. 03, 2013

I use a bey target launcher with a hasbro ripcord launcher and I use a string launcher l for l spin beys and I use a left ripcord launcher for heavy dragooon sychrome ( don't want to mess my string launcher up)

RE: What launcher do you use? - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 03, 2013

I use the Beylauncher R and LR with a 3-segment grip Smile more powerful then my LL2 from my expireince...

RE: What launcher do you use? - The Supreme One - Oct. 03, 2013

LL2 for right-spin attack & (usually) stamina, L/R or left-spin string launcher for Left-spin Beyblades.

RE: What launcher do you use? - Ryukiba - Oct. 04, 2013

I use the Hasbro launcher, that came with the GanGan Galaxy gift set, a beypointer and an L/R launcherSmile

RE: What launcher do you use? - Epic Blader - Oct. 04, 2013

i use my hasbro grip(came with saggitario) and a l/r light launcher 2.

RE: What launcher do you use? - GermanBeyBlader - Oct. 28, 2013

3 Segment launcher grip with beypoint card and LR string launcher or the 'normal' Launcher grip with BeyPointer and LR string launcher

RE: What launcher do you use? - DRAGON KING - Oct. 29, 2013

I use a modified ll2 for my driger ms

RE: What launcher do you use? - Madness - Oct. 29, 2013

I have a modified hasbro laucher i like 2 use.