What Blader are you like?

(Jun. 24, 2019  10:36 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I'm honestly like Free and Shu. Lazy when i launch, sometimes go hard, try to make a new strategy like Shu does. Also my personality is like Valt. I make friends easily and can ( sometimes) cheer people up. Mostly I'm like Free

That USED to be me... but now I go all out no matter what. I push myself to the limits all the time. I guess that's Free? It's also Shu from the first arc?
I’m probably like Clio. But I’m not creepy. I do watch horror videos.
I think I am like shu because of characteristics and i even have done quizzes and I ended up as shu 3 times
I guess i'm like Gwyn, Quiet, observing and introverted.
I'm a mix of Phi, Red Eye, Valt, Pre-Master Diabolos Delta, Arthur, and Gwynn.
A bit like Phi and Suoh.

(Feb. 23, 2018  12:18 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: I am like Shu (1st season, not 2nd) because I have always had the spirit to win and succeed in life. I'm also like Free because of his personality which I can relate to in real life. 

[Image: latest?cb=20170713194047][Image: latest?cb=20170713194047]

Thought your going to say your like Ranjiro or Rantaro.
Honestly, my personality is a lot like Yuki from Beyblade Metal Fury. I'm very polite, altruistic, and love to learn complicated stuff. Though I also have an alternate persona that I like to pretend being sometimes in virtual worlds that's very similar to Hartz's personality.
I'm like cuza Ackerman or Ken midori
im like valt after the battle i make my opponent a friend
Me like Toko Kinda
but in a battle i dont give up i beat my opponent
I’m like daigo
I'm like gwyn hands down I'm very smart I use equations to find answers. I destroy beys in battle. I use genesis also
Currently, I’m probably like Cuza. I’m energetic and I do flips like he does.
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:42 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Currently, I’m probably like Cuza. I’m energetic and I do flips like he does.
I'm like gwyn. I uses math to find my answers in beyblade. I also use genesis
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:43 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:42 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Currently, I’m probably like Cuza. I’m energetic and I do flips like he does.
I'm like gwyn. I uses math to find my answers in beyblade. I also use genesis

You made your post. You don’t need to repost it under a quote to get someone’s attention.
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: I'm like gwyn. I uses math to find my answers in beyblade. I also use genesis

You made your post. You don’t need to repost it under a quote to get someone’s attention.
My internet bad sorry.
I'm also like shu I can launch with both hands.
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:49 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You made your post. You don’t need to repost it under a quote to get someone’s attention.
My internet bad sorry.
Not an internet problem. Stop blaming stuff on the internet, and take accountability for your actions.
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: My internet bad sorry.
Not an internet problem. Stop blaming stuff on the internet, and take accountability for your actions.
It's my internet I was gonna edit my post I had lag. Whatever "you say makes sense"
I would say I am a little like Aiger in GT, but I took the beyblade quiz and I was Quon Lemone who owns quill quetsiko.
I think I am like ryuga
Shu, Free, or Gwyn.

(Jan. 31, 2020  4:53 AM)VortexBlader Wrote: I think I am like shu because of characteristics and i even have done quizzes and I ended up as shu 3 times
Can you post a link to the quiz?