What Blader are you like?

What Blader are you like?
Honestly I'm like Lui and Clio.
I think i'm like Valt and Wakiya
Free, Norman, and (pre red eye)Shu (quiet and logical) most of the time. Other times I can be like almost Valt and Cooza. (energetic and determined)
I think im like Jin. because most people i meet say im a freak because i freak them out by talking about spirits.
I want to be honest: I am just like Wakia. There's not much space for fun in everything I do. Especially Not in school. I don't see any fun factors at my school and I am even not good in making friends, same with wakia thinking that beyblade isn't only a game, but especially a challenge to become the best of the Best.
I am like Tyson...Everybody who know me say I am the female version of Tyson...So I eat too much...Um...very good at making frnds...Taking challenges runs in my blood and never gonna back down...And most of all...Talk exactly like immature Tyson...I really need to know how to talk to people...
(Feb. 13, 2018  7:13 PM)Corruptus Wrote: I think im like Jin. because most people i meet say im a freak because i freak them out by talking about spirits.

Jin, such a lovely character. He is so cool.
someone once told me that i act and sound like orochi genba lol, but if i had to choose my personality would mostly be a cross between Kurtz & Rantaro if that makes sense haha

(Feb. 13, 2018  7:53 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  7:13 PM)Corruptus Wrote: I think im like Jin. because most people i meet say im a freak because i freak them out by talking about spirits.

Jin, such a lovely character. He is so cool.

jin is my favorite burst character ever! his design and personality and mysterious back story are just the coolest
(Feb. 13, 2018  9:42 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: someone once told me that i act and sound like orochi genba lol, but if i had to choose my personality would mostly be a cross between Kurtz & Rantaro if that makes sense haha

(Feb. 13, 2018  7:53 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Jin, such a lovely character. He is so cool.

jin is my favorite burst character ever! his design and personality and mysterious back story are just the coolest

It's sad actually that so many people in the series think that he's a betreyer. But he just has very good and seldom beyblade skills, the zombie launch for example
I think I am like Kioya, but less agressive, when someone beats me I won't stop fighting until I beat him.
(Feb. 13, 2018  9:49 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  9:42 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:

It's sad actually that so many people in the series think that he's a betreyer. But he just has very good and seldom beyblade skills, the zombie launch for example

plus, cant he talk to dead spirits? i thought it was cool how everybody was scared of him and presumed he was evil just because of his appearance but he actually is one of the nicest and just super tired all the time
(Feb. 13, 2018  9:52 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  9:49 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: It's sad actually that so many people in the series think that he's a betreyer. But he just has very good and seldom beyblade skills, the zombie launch for example

plus, cant he talk to dead spirits? i thought it was cool how everybody was scared of him and presumed he was evil just because of his appearance but he actually is one of the nicest and just super tired all the time
Forrunately, he deserved a good rest After his Match against Shu. I still Wonder why he doesn't appear in Beyblade Burst God anymore. Just because his bey is limited and not regular formed? Maybe, who knows xD
Honestly, I think I'm a mix of Wakiya, Pre-god Shu, and Ken. Competitive and analytical, but also cold and shy.
I think I am similar to Rantaro...
I mean, I am as weak as him...
im pretty much like either tyson or kiyoya
I'm like Gabe, Hoji and Jin. Quiet in public, Respect worthy,  Fat and Weird LOL
(Feb. 14, 2018  4:35 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think I am similar to Rantaro...
I mean, I am as weak as him...
Come on, honcho. I bet you got some awesome skills and a very funny character too Smile
(Feb. 13, 2018  4:28 PM)MWF Wrote: Free, Norman, and (pre red eye)Shu (quiet and logical) most of the time. Other times I can be like almost Valt and Cooza. (energetic and determined)

Yeah, Norman style. A guy who deserves it to be respected. Smile good choice
Im like valt because im always making people happy and cheering others up.
(Feb. 22, 2018  11:31 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Im like valt because im always making people happy and cheering others up.

respect, In my opinion guys like you have the great potential of making friends, just like Valt and Wakia. Irony, cause I am just like Wakia soooo... you get one golden star for talking with me... No just joking Wink
Good description
I am like Shu (1st season, not 2nd) because I have always had the spirit to win and succeed in life. I'm also like Free because of his personality which I can relate to in real life. 

[Image: latest?cb=20170713194047][Image: latest?cb=20170713194047]