What Blader are you like?

I guess I'm a mix of Naoki and Lui because I can be mean sometimes to get what I want, or just outright mean, but most of the time I'm pretty calm. I'm also very determined to achieve what I want. A lot of people see me as weird (just the way I act). I am also considered intelligent by a lot of my friends, which makes me kind of like Naoki (I'm not a technology geek).
I'm like Shu and Naoki because I'm kinda strict and a perfectionist but occasionally I let out some energy
When I was younger I was always very excited, naive and optimistic. But when I was between 14 and 17 years old many bad things happened which changed me and my view of life. I became cold and did some things that I regret to this day. I isolated myself and became very depressed. After a row of big tragedies in 2016 I finally woke up and knew that I would have to change or else I would go under. A big help for me were my best friends @[DraconicArt] , @[BeelzebBlader] and @[Falco276].

Nowadays I'm a very serious person who values nothing more than friendship. I have a strong sense of justice and a great determination. I always do my best to protect and defend my friends as well as strangers. Even if it means risking my own life which I've proven a few times already. I can sometimes seem a little harsh or childish at times but I have a big heart. I care a lot for my friends and loved ones. My motto is: "Honor, Loyalty, Justice and Courage are the pillars of Friendship."

I personally compare myself to Aiga Akaba (young me), Shu Kurenai (my teenage years) and Suoh Goshuin (nowadays) from the Burst Series. Designwise, I honestly look 100% like George Star (Team Royals) from Beyblade Burst Evolution. :)
(Feb. 14, 2018  3:18 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: I'm like Gabe, Hoji and Jin. Quiet in public, Respect worthy,  Fat and Weird
Firstly, you’re not fat lol. Secondly YOU WERENT QUIET WHEN I MET U AT THE TOURNAMENT. Thanks for reading~
(Feb. 23, 2018  8:35 PM)Silversylveon Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2018  3:18 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: I'm like Gabe, Hoji and Jin. Quiet in public, Respect worthy,  Fat and Weird
Firstly, you’re not fat lol. Secondly YOU WERENT QUIET WHEN I MET U AT THE TOURNAMENT. Thanks for reading~
Thanks and I guess I was not the quietest and that's because beyblade is my comfort zone. I was quite shy in the beginning buto I warmed up after about 15 mins lol but thanks! See you in the next tournament?
(Feb. 24, 2018  10:30 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  8:35 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: Firstly, you’re not fat lol. Secondly YOU WERENT QUIET WHEN I MET U AT THE TOURNAMENT. Thanks for reading~
Thanks and I guess I was not the quietest and that's because beyblade is my comfort zone. I was quite shy in the beginning buto I warmed up after about 15 mins lol but thanks! See you in the next tournament?
Definitely ?
If I'd have to pick I'd say Free De La Hoya. I rarely lose my battles and remain neutral in any situation.
(Feb. 23, 2018  7:53 PM)TL14 Wrote: When I was younger I was always very excited, naive and optimistic. But when I was between 14 and 17 years old many bad things happened which changed me and my view of life. I became cold and did some things that I regret to this day. I isolated myself and became very depressed. After a row of big tragedies in 2016 I finally woke up and knew that I would have to change or else I would go under. A big help for me was my best friend @[DraconicArt] .

Nowadays I'm a very serious person who values nothing more than friendship. I have a strong sense of justice and a great determination. I always do my best to protect and defend my friends as well as strangers. Even if it means risking my own life which I've proven a few times already. I can sometimes seem a little harsh or childish at times but I have a big heart. I care a lot for my friends and loved ones. My motto is: "Honor, Loyalty, Justice and Courage are the pillars of Friendship."

I personally compare myself to Yu Tendo (young me), Dark Tsubasa (the dark times of my life) and Zeo Abyss (nowadays) from the Metal Saga. From the Burst Series I'm mostly like Ghasem Madal and Valt Aoi. Smile

OMG ITS TURBO LIBRA
Hi @BurntPickAxe!

Anyway, I feel as if look like maybe Madoka (personality wise) and Selene perhaps.

For Burst, I dunno if there are any female bladers present since the majority of the characters are male in all 3 seasons. That's just my POV. Correct me if I'm wrong.
*(School) I am more like Benkai ( Ba Ba Ba BULL !!!! ) , but there is no Kyoka
*(When I am alone ) I am more like Tsubasa
*(When I am playing GAMES ) I am more like RYUGA ( I will defeat anyone who stands in my way ...............) I think you know what i am talking about : )
(Oct. 04, 2018  10:00 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Hi @BurntPickAxe!

Anyway, I feel as if look like maybe Madoka (personality wise) and Selene perhaps.

For Burst, I dunno if there are any female bladers present since the majority of the characters are male in all 3 seasons. That's just my POV. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Sasha in season 2 of burst series
From the outside I am like free and Shu ,calm and quit
But from the inside ,I am like lui and phi ,rude ,angry and don't care about others(except the people I know)
I am like Valt Aoi because I am clumsy and I always make mistakes
Tbh Rantaro because I’m kinda a noob at Beyblade.  Aiga cuz I sometimes take Beyblade a little too far... Naoki cuz I use science for Beyblade.
(Oct. 06, 2018  6:53 AM)IcyHot Wrote: Tbh Rantaro because I’m kinda a noob at Beyblade.  Aiga cuz I sometimes take Beyblade a little too far... Naoki cuz I use science for Beyblade.
Rantaro isn't a noob , he is pretty strong
A mix of almost all main charecters in burst i think. Valt, as i get way too excited and clumsy at times. Shu coz i am very passionate abt things i like (beyblade). Lui, coz i get overconfident way to easy when it comes to blading, but even show that i can stand upto it (when im blading with friends) free coz im no 1 in my friends and sometimes dont take them srsly. Kinda like naoki, as i sometimes try to calculate results of a battle based on probability of events and use complex techniques (for my friends, they ate complex.)
I'm a lot like Suoh. i am very analytical when it comes to watching, but i get super competitive in battles, often going over the top. Not to mention my hair.
(Oct. 06, 2018  7:32 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2018  6:53 AM)IcyHot Wrote: Tbh Rantaro because I’m kinda a noob at Beyblade.  Aiga cuz I sometimes take Beyblade a little too far... Naoki cuz I use science for Beyblade.
Rantaro isn't a noob , he is pretty strong
I mean compared to everyone else that’s good. It’s kinda like when he wasn’t included in the God Bladers Cup.
(Oct. 06, 2018  5:50 PM)IcyHot Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2018  7:32 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Rantaro isn't a noob , he is pretty strong
I mean compared to everyone else that’s good. It’s kinda like when he wasn’t included in the God Bladers Cup.
But he beat wakiya ,who is preety strong
(Oct. 06, 2018  6:52 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2018  5:50 PM)IcyHot Wrote: I mean compared to everyone else that’s good. It’s kinda like when he wasn’t included in the God Bladers Cup.
But he beat wakiya ,who is preety strong

Eh, in the first season he is, but Wakiya is probably one of the weakest bladers out of the God series bladers. He's only got two wins in his name in that season, one being Rantaro and one being some generic team member in SP Rios. That's it.
(Oct. 06, 2018  7:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2018  6:52 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: But he beat wakiya ,who is preety strong

Eh, in the first season he is, but Wakiya is probably one of the weakest bladers out of the God series bladers. He's only got two wins in his name in that season, one being Rantaro and one being some generic team member in SP Rios. That's it.

Rantaro still has a God bey in Chouzetsu, so that’s a bad sign of irrelevancy. I like how we’re having a debate over Rantaro’s skills.
(Oct. 06, 2018  7:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2018  6:52 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: But he beat wakiya ,who is preety strong

he is the weakest blader to own a non-generic bey in both seasons
(Oct. 04, 2018  10:00 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Hi @BurntPickAxe!

Ayy! It's falco!! I watch your YouTube channel!! It's amazing! Keep up the good work!