What Blader are you like?

Valt , Free , Shu , Aiger and lui
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:33 AM)SparkingSmasher Wrote: Valt , Free , Shu , Aiger and lui

Those bladers all have different styles. Shu is smart Valt never gives up lui is aggressive AIGER just attacks and goes on defense when needed, free attacks and spins for a long time and tries his hardest. Frees style is hard to explain.
I’m like Shu in strategy and like Aiga wanting to be the strongest of all (and I’ll be the strongest of all)
Aiger , Fubuki , Ken , Lui , Valt , Shu , Ranjiro/Rantaro and Hyuga
(Oct. 05, 2020  11:42 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: Aiger ,  Fubuki , Ken , Lui , Valt , Shu , Ranjiro/Rantaro and Hyuga

How are you like Shu and Hyuga? They have opposite personalities lol.
I guess I'd be an aspiring Valt personality-ish, but maybe with a bit of the Drum side, just because I'd probably start whispering my plan to myself before the round starts.
Or would that make me like Deku?
I'm probably most similar to Aiga in the current season.

Pretty easy going and chill normally but when I start beyblading I come alive a lot and my energy goes up. A decent amount of strategy but also just a lot of energy. I also have a soft spot for my friends and would do anything for them.
Delta Akane
Hahaha im def lui

im lui, the greatest of all time hahaha

(Oct. 08, 2020  3:32 AM)Galaxy357 Wrote: Hahaha im def lui

Ryuga would want your location
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  3:32 AM)Galaxy357 Wrote: Hahaha im def lui

Ryuga would want your location
Lol
Shun kurenai because I like breaking beys and wear all black also like my partner
id say im like Jin

i like to sleep a lot.
I'm like Kai. A total badass
I'd say I'm somewhat like S1 Shuu, as in that aloof person who doesn't like to socialize outside his little circle of friends, but is very friendly with said circle of friends. The only difference is I'm far more laid back and cheery, and tend to underestimate the impact of certain things I do, but yeah, he's the closest to me in terms of personality.
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I'd say I'm somewhat like S1 Shuu, as in that aloof person who doesn't like to socialize outside his little circle of friends, but is very friendly with said circle of friends. The only difference is I'm far more laid back and cheery, and tend to underestimate the impact of certain things I do, but yeah, he's the closest to me in terms of personality.

I knew you were gonna say Shu
IM LIKE VALT i dont know how to cook

0-0 o-o
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I knew you were gonna say Shu

I mean, the guy wouldn't be one of my favourites if he wasn't relatable.
Im probally either like Kai because I dont talk alot irl.
Or Im like Lui who likes to see if something is interesting or not.
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:24 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: IM LIKE VALT i dont know how to cook

0-0 o-o

Don't worry, what happens in Spoilers stays in Spoilers.
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:26 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:24 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: IM LIKE VALT i dont know how to cook

0-0 o-o

Don't worry, what happens in Spoilers stays in Spoilers.

no word out of that
Im kinda like Lane. I sometimes scream a lot.