[Fan Fiction]  The Jakkyrz Razaaz- The Banished Gods (FBW Saga)

A fan fic which has all three saga bladers. There is a war agaisn't the forces of evil who use beyblades to conquer worlds. I will post a chapter as soon as I can

Update/Edit: The chapters are scattered across the thread pages, so I'll post all the chapters in the first post here:

Season 1

Season 2
Sorry but adding all chaps takes time, so I'll just not add any more chaps I write here.
(Gingka’s Point of View) Chapter 1: Burning Bey Spirit!

Ah! I have been waiting so long since the world championships would happen again! Tomorrow is the World Championships!
I remember when in the world championships, I had beat Damian! At that time, I didn’t know much about pegasus, but Ryuga had given me a hint, a hint which let me use my inner bey spirit to defeat Damian. Ah Ryuga! The day when Nemesis used his special move, I couldn’t help but cry. Ryuga was noble, helped Kenta become who he is now, and taught me, If it wasn’t for him, I would be dead long ago. While I was perplexed in my thoughts, I saw Zyro, battling Sakyo.

“Go now Fire Knight Dragoon! Show him, the power of the Dragon King, the one who will crush everything which stands in its way! Ahh!!!!”

Sakyo’s bey spirit lashed out, and sent Samurai Ifrit flying at the very ring of the stadium.

“ Samurai Ifrit, go now! Special Move: Sword of Burning Flames!”

The Attack clashed head on with Fire Knight Dragoon.

Sakyo smiled and said,”You just fell into my trap.”

Dragoon dodged the attack, and when it was behind Samurai Ifrit, it raced on top of Samurai Ifrit.

Zyro was worried, and he knew that he had already directed Samurai Ifrit, in a direction, and he didn’t have the energy left to change the special move’s direction.

“Special Move! Dragon Emperor Deathclaw!”

Gingka stared at Sakyo in surprise, Dragon Emperor, was Ryuga’s title, how could Sakyo use it?

Dragoon launched out it’s Beyspirit and it smashed into Ifrit, making a huge blast!

When the smoke was cleared…….. Samurai Ifrit, was sent back flying upwards!

Then it came down, and landed on the ground with a thump!

“Didn’t I tell you! I am the next Dragon Emperor and that I will crush you!”

Zyro raged and yelled, “Wait till next time!”

Meanwhile……...In the Burst Universe……….

Pixi
EarthHelios
Free... Hoya
6Jupiter5

6Jupiter5, any suggestions? Any new names I could make for Samurai ifrit?
Meanwhile in the burst universe free wins all his battles.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:31 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Meanwhile in the burst universe free wins all his battles.

🙄 Yeah Yeah lol
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:31 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Meanwhile in the burst universe free wins all his battles.

🙄 Yeah Yeah lol

Dont ruin my happy thoughts, I'm also going through a crisis whilst I'm doing my online classes rn, teachers speaking are so boring.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:34 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 🙄 Yeah Yeah lol

Dont ruin my happy thoughts, I'm also going through a crisis whilst I'm doing my online classes rn, teachers speaking are so boring.

Alright fine
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:34 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 🙄 Yeah Yeah lol

(Jan. 13, 2021  4:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:34 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Dont ruin my happy thoughts, I'm also going through a crisis whilst I'm doing my online classes rn, teachers speaking are so boring.

Alright fine

(Jan. 13, 2021  4:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What about zac vs Joshua

Gimme 10-20 minutes and I will finish my chapter

(Shu’s Point of View) Chapter 2: Rivalry

How I hate Valt! He beat me, and I am itching to battle him!

I will go right now, and I will show him the power of my bey, World Spryzen Unite’ 2B!

As I was walking on my way to my place where I battle and train, I heard some yelling. And when I looked sideways, I saw Free battling Valt.

“Geist Fafnir!”

Fafnir slammed into Genesis Valtryek, making Valtryek lose a lot of it’s stamina.

“Ah Ah! Valtryek send Fafnir Flying! Go Now!”

The Beys hit each other again and again, but none of them could gain the upper hand in the battle.

“Absorb Break!”

Before Valt could say anything, Shu jumped out of Nowhere (trust me, sometimes valt and shu are CRINGY and when they are cringy, They are very CRINGY) and launched his bey yelling “World Spryzen!”

World Spryzen attacked once on Geist Fafnir, sending it right on top of Valtryek which upper handed Valtryek out of the stadium.

Geist Fafnir bounced on the edge and landed in the stadium.

Valt yelled, “How dare you, Shu, I hate YOU! I was about to win and you just HAD to launch your stupid beyblade!”

Shu smiled and said, “Shut your mouth”

Valt ignored him and picked up his beyblade and saw that his whole beyblade had cracks over it!

“What the heck! You broke Valtryek! Valtryek! I don’t even know what to say to you anymore!” Valt shouted.

“Well you should hurry up and fix your beyblade”, said Free.
Valt picked up his beyblade and used his whole store of energy to go and fix his beyblade.

Shu yelled, “Counter Break!”

That attack sent Free’s bey right out of the stadium.

Free said, “Wait till I upgrade my beyblade! My Fafnir will crush you!”

But, something mysterious happened in the OG universe, something………..

EarthHelios
Pixi
Free... Hoya
Hmm let me guess someone from the Bladebreakers is about to interrupt in Tysons match
How could free lose against shu, ah no.
big sad for god valkyrie 😔😔😔
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: How could free lose against shu, ah no.

Just wait till Free upgrades his bey.

(Jan. 13, 2021  4:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hmm let me guess someone from the Bladebreakers is about to interrupt in Tysons match

Wrong
wait why does valt still have god valkyrie lol
and why does free still have geist?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:01 PM)Pixi Wrote: big sad for god valkyrie 😔😔😔

whats ur fav beyblade character?

(Jan. 13, 2021  5:02 PM)Pixi Wrote: wait why does valt still have god valkyrie lol
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wait till.....Free and Valt ugrade their bey

I will add the new chapter in 1 hour or 30 mins (estimated time not 100 percent sure

EarthHelios, I need a new and cool name for Samurai Ifrit, do u have any?
Something like Valor Ifrit or Hero Ifrit maybe
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Something like Valor Ifrit or Hero Ifrit maybe

ok thanks a lot!
I'm deciding if I should make a fanfic but I'll suck at since idk much about Beys lol
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:01 PM)Pixi Wrote: big sad for god valkyrie 😔😔😔

whats ur fav beyblade character?

(Jan. 13, 2021  5:02 PM)Pixi Wrote: wait why does valt still have god valkyrie lol
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I will add the new chapter in 1 hour or 30 mins (estimated time not 100 percent sure

my favorite character has to be a tie with zac, clio and valt lol
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:06 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: whats ur fav beyblade character?

my favorite character has to be a tie with zac, clio and valt lol

ok thanks

(Tyson’s Point of View) Chapter 3: Climax Begins!

Tyson got ready in his house, rushing to get to his battle with Max.

He had to beat Him!

If he lost, all his No. 1 Blader fame will be lost…….and his vow to Kai would be unfulfilled.

Kai…...He hadn’t seen Kai in 5 years.

Kai had vanished.

He missed Kai. Kai was his best friend. He beat Brooklyn, which Tyson had barely managed to do.

He got his Dragoon, and while he was lifting his beyblade up, a light fell from the sky, blinding him and making him lose his consciousness.

A mysterious voice boomed in his head, “You are chosen. Your destiny is to defeat the Evil Force which was the director of all darkness, and I have given you a very powerful gift. Use it well.”

Then he woke up. He looked around and he saw Dragoon. Cracks burst around Dragoon, widening and widening, till the whole bey broke apart!

“What the hell! I didn’t do anything! How did Dragoon break! Dragoon!!!!!”

Then when all the pieces of his bey burst apart, dragoon’s bey spirit emerged!

And new pieces fit together to hold the bey spirit. It was such an amazing sight that Tyson couldn’t even talk. When all the pieces formed into a beyblade, a Golden Sign landed on top of the bey.

Tyson picked Dragoon up and looked at it’s features. It had four layers, and they could switch and turn into new modes. It also had a new tip, a tip which had spikes on its side, which could emerge and easily knock out a beyblade.

Tyson was drooling on his new bey! Before he did anything else, he named his new beyblade, Mega Lord Dragoon’ McxuryA

Then he remembered that he had to battle Max. He ran out of his house as he raced to the Bey Park.

When he arrived, Max was yelling at him that he was ALWAYS late.

THREE>>>>> TWO>>>> ONE>>>> GO SHOOT!

The two beys attacked each other, trying to break through each other’s defenses.

Tyson yelled, “Go now Dragoon! Show me your new power!”

Max said, “New power?! Did you upgrade your bey? It isn’t fair! I didn’t get to upgrade mine!”

Dragoon switched to its Flame Mode, and it raced with such speed that his bey created fire with its friction!

Max was amazed! How was this possible! Before he could say anything, Dragoon hit his bey and sent it flying upward and it crashed to the ground.

The Battle was over so quickly!

Was there no one who could beat Tyson?

No one?

Before anyone could say anything, A man with a shrouded cloak appeared and said, “Is this all you got? Lemmi show you the power of my bey!”

The man readied his beyblade and said, “Three...Two... One...Let it rip!”

Tyson launched his beyblade as well, and the beyblades clashed and Dragoon seemed to lose its stamina.

“Dragoon, switch to Flame Mode!”

The bey created fire with its speed and friction as it raced toward the Mysterious Man’s bey.

The Man smiled, and the bey switched modes as it bounced right on top of Dragoon!

It was as if the beyblade was drilling through Dragoon!

Tyson couldn’t Control his beyblade, and the Man yelled, “Special Move: Eternal Abyss Fire Wing Slash!”

The bey slashed Dragoon, and sent it flying!

Tyson’s face turned into such a saggy expression that the man laughed.

The Man removed his cloak and as you guys can guess, he was the Phoenix Legend!
Kai!

EarthHelios
Pixi
6Jupiter5
Free... Hoya
EarthHelios
Pixi
6Jupiter5
Free... Hoya

Any suggestions?
How will u guys rate my fan fic on how good it is right now?
Please rate it

(Jan. 13, 2021  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: My boy Kai is back lol

Just you wait
(Jan. 13, 2021  6:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe make Shu get payback against Phi?

okay
how much will u rate this fan fic out of ten? Be honest
ill rate it 9/10
its really good Grin