WBO Random Thoughts

That I joined when I was 11 XD
It just seems like so long ago.
Hazel was disliked, heavily by how strict he was.

Anyways, those trio of Advanced Members are the only ones for now.
(Sep. 29, 2013  5:16 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: That I joined when I was 11 XD
Ohhh haha
Anyway, on Hazel...I also thought he was a girl up until a few months ago, just because of the name Hazel lol. I did think he was unnecessarily strict, to the point where some of the things he would say were so ridiculous, or even rude, that it was almost funny. Then you realize that someone is on the receiving end of all of it...
Yes he was incredibly rude, in the manner in which he posts; more-so on the side of "know-it-all-y".

I actually like this forum even more with him not being active, seems like a more enjoyable place for everyone. :p
While I agree he used a more "scare them into discipline" approach, and he could be rude at times, he did his job and, from a logical standpoint, did it well.

I had felt hurt and intimidated by him at first, but I was in the wrong, so I brought it upon myself.
hah all it did was make people leave.

Kai-V's gender discussion: It was definitely much easier to tell whether she was a female or male by her previous Avatar, but she looked so much more intimidating then the current one. Her one right now makes her far more lenient (which she is hahah).
About Kai-V's avatar... what exactly is it? I've always wondered... did she photoshop Ginga's head on a picture of herself? Just curious haha
I actually do not know that, I always assumed it was a painting or artwork of some sort she created ?

She'll probably respond to you when she gets on.

(Sep. 28, 2013  9:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I finally reached my goal after so long, I was almost afraid it would never happen haha.

I think everyone has a goal to be something on this site, whether it be Advanced, Moderator, Staff, or whatever hahah!

Congrats!
Congratz Ga! Deserved it.
Great to see you're now advanced member... I always thought you should be!
Congratz on becoming a Advanced Member GaHooleone......Have fun posting, in topics that other users can't, Haha
(Sep. 29, 2013  5:21 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2013  5:16 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: That I joined when I was 11 XD
Ohhh haha
Anyway, on Hazel...I also thought he was a girl up until a few months ago, just because of the name Hazel lol. I did think he was unnecessarily strict, to the point where some of the things he would say were so ridiculous, or even rude, that it was almost funny. Then you realize that someone is on the receiving end of all of it...
yeah same here XD but I thought Hazel went down to an advanced member because he dicded to... oh and yeah Kai-V's avatar always confused me... although that's one of the reasons I thought she was a HE XD
(Sep. 29, 2013  5:43 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: About Kai-V's avatar... what exactly is it? I've always wondered... did she photoshop Ginga's head on a picture of herself? Just curious haha

It is actually an avatar I used for Striker Axis. It is a photograph of the real-life L acted by Matsuyama Kenichi, and I added a mask of Ginga on him because it is like L to hide behind a rather absurd mask.

There is much significance you can find about this avatar, if you consider that I used it on a Battle Strikers forum.
(Sep. 29, 2013  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2013  5:43 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: About Kai-V's avatar... what exactly is it? I've always wondered... did she photoshop Ginga's head on a picture of herself? Just curious haha

It is actually an avatar I used for Striker Axis. It is a photograph of the real-life L acted by Matsuyama Kenichi, and I added a mask of Ginga on him because it is like L to hide behind a rather absurd mask.

There is much significance you can find about this avatar, if you consider that I used it on a Battle Strikers forum.
I know it was L the way it was bended over lol. Did you watch the movie?

EDIT: Is it this picture?
Yes, I watched all movies and it was a similar picture.
(Sep. 29, 2013  5:25 AM)Cannon Wrote: Yes he was incredibly rude, in the manner in which he posts; more-so on the side of "know-it-all-y".

I actually like this forum even more with him not being active, seems like a more enjoyable place for everyone. :p

It's always interesting to see small people get big when their names turn blue, isn't it? Or in your case, when someone else's name stops being blue?

Things needed to be done a certain way most of the time, and it was well-known when I was hired that I was a brusque individual. The forum needed an extremely heavy hand, given the state it was in when I was put on staff.

Sorry I couldn't be bothered to diaper your face before I spanked it, I guess.

Octodad is always watching.
Your attitude actually changed from before we promoted you.
I don't think it's befitting of a moderator to make remarks like that, Cannon. You have a blue name, and people give more heed to what you say because of it - which means you need to be more careful about what you say. Trashing other users is a fair ways over the line. "With great power, comes great responsibility" and all that.

I will refrain from further comment, but I felt voicing the above necessary.
I apologize if that came off as rude, or offended anyone in that matter.

It's just that you unnecessarily interject your opinion, all the time and tend to criticise everything people do whether it's the tiniest of things ..

Edit: Assuming this is the final post and in response to what you said without making a huge hassle over it, I knew you would see my post sooner or later, and of course would. Everyone skims as Guest, and you log in once every while so presuming that you thought I wouldn't was false.
(Sep. 29, 2013  5:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Your attitude actually changed from before we promoted you.

Well-documented, overtly mundane, and thoroughly discussed to the point of boredom - both publically and behind doors closed only to eyes not living Eiffel 65. Happy to see you contribute at the slightest queue, though.

(Sep. 29, 2013  6:04 PM)Cannon Wrote: I apologize if that came off as rude, or offended anyone in that matter.

It's just that you unnecessarily interject your opinion, all the time and tend to criticise everything people do whether it's the tiniest of things ..

Unnecessarily interjecting one's opinion is generally considered the foundation of, if not the literal meaning behind, conversation on a forum, but I was always critical, yes. I've no regrets regarding my behavior.

It's just rather... endearing that you chose to open your mouth only in the assumption that I would not see you do it. You were always my favorite Candidate for Goddess, after all. ♥
I feel severely out of place doing this, but I really think any further conversation on the topic should be taken to pms.
Just want to jump in by saying if Hazel wasn't strict, then this site would fall apart EASILY, I'll admit I didn't always like Hazel, but I respect him for being a moderator, because he obviously worked hard to get into that position. I understand there are other mods, but at the 2012 time, there needed to be a heavyhanded mod.
and loves dir en grey XD anyway galaxyblade how did you find that picture? oh and is that dir en grey? I've never heard of them... oh and dragon KING Kai-V didn't make this site BeyBrad did Serious

OwnageDerp I totally agree Hazel was a great mod although I liked him better when I though he was a she XD oh and hazel did you see australia's deadly dozen? cause the octupos you have in your avatar and sig is the same as the one on that documentery it was really interesting XD
(Sep. 29, 2013  7:28 PM)Lazer Wrote: and loves dir en grey XD anyway galaxyblade how did you find that picture? oh and is that dir en grey? I've never heard of them... oh and dragon KING Kai-V didn't make this site BeyBrad did Serious
No it's Death Note. It's from the real life Death Note movie L Change the World. Dir en Gray are a japanese boy band.
(Sep. 29, 2013  7:32 PM)galaxy blade Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2013  7:28 PM)Lazer Wrote: and loves dir en grey XD anyway galaxyblade how did you find that picture? oh and is that dir en grey? I've never heard of them... oh and dragon KING Kai-V didn't make this site BeyBrad did Serious
No it's Death Note. It's from the real life Death Note movie L Change the World. Dir en Gray are a japanese boy band.

Dir en grey's music is about as far from 'boy band' as it gets...