WBO Random Thoughts

is it any good? or is it like heavy metal or meybe a combination of punk and boy band? oh and th!nk do you remeber where you got that other avatar? the one before your current one
They're metal, but their style is rather varied, I guess. I haven't listened to very much so I'm not the person to ask - youtube and wikipedia should be able to provide anything you need to get an impression of them, though.

My previous avatar was one I put together myself. The Voltaic Ape beyblade image was a stock one that I removed the background from, the rest I did from scratch - drew the little voltaic ape thing in ms paint when I was bored. Questions like that are better kept for private messages, though.

Best we get back on topic, though.
ok thanks th!nk anyway back on topic is it just me or did I just now notice that theres a search function for a ceartin threads? (I always used the search thingy on the top of the page and most of the time I can't findwhat I'm looking for XD)

EDIT: 900th post not sure if this is good or bad...
I alway use the one on the middle of the left side
Wow. I'm gone for what, like 3 hours and this happens. Good to see you log in Hazel, I know we kind of hate each other but it was weird without ya. ANYWHO: I have a question, who did the first set of mods consist of?
A few tournaments ago, I noticed (along with some other people) that I am the only active... female that actually attends tournaments. Kai-V doesn't usually, and every other female has pretty much come and gone.

veteran or wut
Well, I believe The Supreme One is a girlie
(Sep. 30, 2013  12:57 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Wow. I'm gone for what, like 3 hours and this happens. Good to see you log in Hazel, I know we kind of hate each other but it was weird without ya. ANYWHO: I have a question, who did the first set of mods consist of?

G and Bey Brad were the first members of "Beywiki Staff" when the site came into existence. After both of them, some of the earliest moderators/staff members (before we transitioned from from Beywiki into the WBO) were myself, Synesthesia, Roan, Cye Kinomiya, Grey, and bugturtles.
Where've they gone off to? Is that alright to ask?
After years of moderating an ancient overrated children's physics based spinning top game, they're probably branch out into greater ventures, perhaps they may work at Hasbro.. (too far?)
(Sep. 30, 2013  1:41 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Where've they gone off to? Is that alright to ask?

Well, I'm still here! Haha. And both Cye Kinomiya and Bey Brad are still around sporadically. The others just lost interest in Beyblade; it's that simple.
(Sep. 30, 2013  1:51 AM)Kei Wrote: [quote='DrPepsidew' pid='1159395' dateline='1380501710']
Where've they gone off to? Is that alright to ask?

Well, I'm still here! Haha. And both Cye Kinomiya and Bey Brad are still around sporadically. The others just lost interest in Beyblade; it's that simple.
[/. That's kinda messed up but at least your still here kei Wink
(Sep. 30, 2013  1:33 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Well, I believe The Supreme One is a girlie
Oh! Yeah, I'm a girl haha
Honestly, I could probably count on my hands the number of active forum members/tournament participants that have actually said they're girls. To reply to Tech's post, I'd go to tournaments more often but it's difficult now that I live in FL & everyone is so spread out.

(Sep. 30, 2013  2:01 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Well, I'm still here! Haha.
You haven't even had an account on the WBO for a week.
He messed up his Kei quote.
Rotfl oh my god. In that case, I apologize. I guess I need to read things more carefully lmao
(Sep. 30, 2013  1:45 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: After years of moderating an ancient overrated children's physics based spinning top game, they're probably branch out into greater ventures, perhaps they may work at Hasbro.. (too far?)

ummm overrated? But it's kind of weird that some of the true veteran member never made like good-bye posts, did they at least say good-bye in PM?

edit: 1000th Post.
Note in my post I meant like always attending, not like on-site or anything lol. It's nice to know there's another female with a Gold Face to represent haha
(Sep. 30, 2013  2:09 AM)Time Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  1:45 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: After years of moderating an ancient overrated children's physics based spinning top game, they're probably branch out into greater ventures, perhaps they may work at Hasbro.. (too far?)

ummm overrated? But it's kind of weird that some of the true veteran member never made like good-bye posts, did they at least say good-bye in PM?

edit: 1000th Post.

Often it's more a case of drifting away, or intending to come back but not doing so or only doing so sporadically. Sometimes it's also awkward to do so - some people go away with responsibilities they aren't fulfilling, so it's just easier to disappear, I guess.
Plus, goodbye posts cause a lot of fuss, generally. Most older members don't want or need that, as far as I know.
wow so um who were the first advanced members? oh and it's said that so many mod's had to leave but what about Blader DJ? he only has a few posts
(Sep. 30, 2013  3:00 PM)Lazer Wrote: wow so um who were the first advanced members? oh and it's said that so many mod's had to leave but what about Blader DJ? he only has a few posts

He only comes when there are big events on the WBO. Wink
oh ok like the HMS and Plastics remeberance day? the last time he posted was last month in I think it was random thoughts... anyway how did he become a MOD?
He's blader dj, nothing else needs to be said as to how he became a mod
(Sep. 30, 2013  7:44 PM)Time Wrote: He's blader dj, nothing else needs to be said as to how he became a mod

exactly, i salute you blader dj where ever you may be you always come when we need you lol
I wish we (the WBO) could write a book, like a guide to blading.
That's basically what Beywiki is, haha.