WBO Random Thoughts

Ah, my bad. I meant to say that they are not releasing any more beyblades as of now. Personally, I'm just not interested in the video game, though it is a good sign.
(Sep. 24, 2013  10:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2013  10:45 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Or, you can be like most of the older members on here and simply go out of your way to make time for the WBO via scheduling, organization, etc.

But at the same time, work and outside/social life, should come first.
In my opinion, keeping up grades is more important Tongue_out

Of course, that should go without saying.

That doesn't mean that you can't make room for the WBO and other internet activities. I juggle all of these and I'm sure many others do as well, my only loss is that I get average around 4 hours of sleep on weeknights haha.
If I can spend one year here while working part-time a lot of hours, going through college, university and a rather intense internship, surely you can come here at least four times a week. And in my case, I sleep enough hah.
(Sep. 25, 2013  3:14 AM)Cannon Wrote: Lazer, your posts went down because it was deleted. 20% of them are just posting back and forth, and so i suggest you refrain from doing that. An example is from the Random Thoughts thread ..

You reply to DRAGON KING too much, which is what sparks the post count.

edit: Hahah looks like the replying got you and him/her a warning. :p
my posts got deleted? can I get some help either theres a glitch with the user cp or something isn't right cause when I went into my user cp so far I have a warning for a post in the top plate thread and that was the only post it says got deleted yesterday... oh and about the posting back and forth sorry about that me and DRAGON KING were the only people online at the time...

(Sep. 25, 2013  3:14 AM)Cannon Wrote: Lazer, your posts went down because it was deleted. 20% of them are just posting back and forth, and so i suggest you refrain from doing that. An example is from the Random Thoughts thread ..

You reply to DRAGON KING too much, which is what sparks the post count.

edit: Hahah looks like the replying got you and him/her a warning. :p
my posts got deleted? can I get some help either theres a glitch with the user cp or something isn't right cause when I went into my user cp so far I have a warning for a post in the top plate thread and that was the only post it says got deleted yesterday... oh and about the posting back and forth sorry about that me and DRAGON KING were the only people online at the time...
I do not understand what you're trying to say.
sorry about posting back and forth we were the only people posting and we shouldn't have done it, I'm truly sorry Unhappy.
(Sep. 25, 2013  5:53 PM)Cannon Wrote: I do not understand what you're trying to say.
I'm saying that everyone keeps saying my posts got deleted but so far it's just one post that got deleted yesterday and it was from Sono-Kongs new beyblade replica top plate! thread and that's the only post I have a warning from but people said it went down because my posts were delted and according to my user cp only 1 post from yesterday got deleted...
(Sep. 25, 2013  6:09 PM)Lazer Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2013  5:53 PM)Cannon Wrote: I do not understand what you're trying to say.
I'm saying that everyone keeps saying my posts got deleted but so far it's just one post that got deleted yesterday and it was from Sono-Kongs new beyblade replica top plate! thread and that's the only post I have a warning from but people said it went down because my posts were delted and according to my user cp only 1 post from yesterday got deleted...

Dude, what...?

If your posts are getting deleted with a warning, it means your off-topic and/or spamming...

Some of your posts are just posting for the sake of posting, not to be rude.
no I mean that's the only post of mine that ever got deleted yesterday and the only post of mine deleted with awarning with a warning and it said reason was off topic not spamming... (I had went off topic in the top plate thread too many times...)
(Sep. 25, 2013  6:19 PM)Lazer Wrote: no I mean that's the only post of mine that ever got deleted yesterday and the only post of mine deleted with awarning with a warning and it said reason was off topic not spamming... (I had went off topic in the top plate thread too many times...)

Several conversations you had with DRAGON KING were deleted, which took up about 8 posts altogether.

It could just be the timezone and how the 24 hours within the day are over so it subtracts the top poster post count.
Post counts definitely need to be recounted by the system once in a while, the numbers are not always accurate.
Wow!
Thanks for the Advanced status, guys!

I finally reached my goal after so long, I was almost afraid it would never happen haha.
what first Dark_Mousy and now you! congrats you two now I'm just waiting for theblackdragon that's his destinay XD
also how come some many people (I was one of them) mostly new members think Kai-V's a guy? I know I did I'm XDing at it now lol oh and how come so many people have a crush on Kai-V? btw here's my proof about the crush stuff http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-your-fav...ber?page=3 oh and I like alot of people want to see an actual picture of her so far the only one is the one from that interview with Kei Kai-V and Arupeo at a tournament on youtube Tired

P.S. Kai-V now trying to be rude if I am please let me know Smile
Congrat mr. Advanced member LOL
Nice Job Ga'Hooleone!
Lazer: There are numerous photos of Kai-V on this site.

EDIT: Most of the people that have a "crush" on her are probably 9-year olds.

Congrats Ga'Hooleone!

I noticed Meow! is in too. And is Dark new too? Seems like he's always been an advanced member.
(Sep. 28, 2013  10:00 PM)Lazer Wrote: what first Dark_Mousy and now you! congrats you two now I'm just waiting for theblackdragon that's his destinay XD
also how come some many people (I was one of them) mostly new members think Kai-V's a guy? I know I did I'm XDing at it now lol oh and how come so many people have a crush on Kai-V? btw here's my proof about the crush stuff http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-your-fav...ber?page=3 oh and I like alot of people want to see an actual picture of her so far the only one is the one from that interview with Kei Kai-V and Arupeo at a tournament on youtube Tired

P.S. Kai-V now trying to be rude if I am please let me know Smile

I thought she was a man to until recently, when I looked at her profile XD
(Sep. 29, 2013  2:18 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Lazer: There are numerous photos of Kai-V on this site.

EDIT: Most of the people that have a "crush" on her are probably 9-year olds.

Congrats Ga'Hooleone!

I noticed Meow! is in too. And is Dark new too? Seems like he's always been an advanced member.
not acccording to this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-your-fav...WBO-member

oh and really? I haven't seen any... I guess I'll have to search real hard cause I haven't seen a single one.. oh and dragon KING it was about a month before I looked at her profile and saw she was a female XD
Pffft, I knew it right away. When I first joined I was always getting mad at Kai-V cuz I made absolutely horrid posts and they rightfully were deleted. So I checked her profile to view her posts so I could see if it was just me that was getting the wrath justice, and I saw she was a girl.

I was an idiot when I first joined XD
welcome to my world marine... the only reason I thought she was a man is because of the sterness she used when justifiying (that's a trait I like in a girl if only I were 25 with Biceps the size of a male model XD) although I'm not as scared of her as most members... actually she doesn't scare me too much but the only 2 people that ever scared me were Hazel and th!nk th!nk and Hazel would do a few meme's and use sarcasm when justifiying but they half scared me to death when they corrected me or someone else and IMO Hazel was the second Greatest mod behind Kai-V also at first I thought ryukiba was a guy and Hazel was a girl XD
(Sep. 29, 2013  3:22 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Pffft, I knew it right away. When I first joined I was always getting mad at Kai-V cuz I made absolutely horrid posts and they rightfully were deleted. So I checked her profile to view her posts so I could see if it was just me that was getting the wrath justice, and I saw she was a girl.

I was an idiot when I first joined XD
Wow. Looks like you really changed over a few years lmao
Reminds me of the Bebo profile I made in 2008 that I can't delete...
Changed? I've morphed! I'm now a
But yah, I've tried to become a better member. I'm surprised I only have a 10% warning level with all the crud I pulled back then.
Haha it's understandable. Everyone has those facepalm moments that they look back on from when they were younger Tongue_out I screenshotted a few of mine to laugh over, they were so bad. I don't have a warning level yet myself, but that's only because I was nearly 16 when I made my account.
Yah, I was 11 when I joined. Wow, that's hard to believe O.o
That makes sense then. What, that I don't have a warning level, or that I was 15 when I made my account? lol