Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Feb. 03, 2012  10:18 PM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote: [quote='Poseidon' pid='893641' dateline='1328303711']
For all the MFB, that plus $12.50 (half of the lot shipping price .

Yes, I want to know too, that's a pretty crazy price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280814863531?ssP...1555.l2649 By being extreamly lucky. See if I can get back into MFB (Quetz might help Tongue_out)
EDIT: WHy can't me anniversery pos be something more exciting Tongue_out, 300 yo !
(Feb. 03, 2012  10:15 PM)Poseidon Wrote: For all the MFB, that plus $12.50 (half of the lot shipping price .

That is a MUCH MUCH better deal than the one I was talking about! Tongue_out

So, i just bought and Omega Dragonis for approx $17!! YES! $17,
Here is a link: Buy it now or it will sell out!:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170776181654?...1439.l2649
Guys, missed your chance, haha. The price rose to like 36$ now. :L
Wow BOC That's awesome Thanks for the advice :')
Saw some WBBA Attack and Balance Parts Set packs at the mall and decided to buy two, if only for the RFs. Just in case they start to get scarce, which may be soon with Zero-G on the horizon.
Just bought the Aqua Sword Face Off Pack (the Grand Cetus/Hyper Orso one).
I bought it for like 10.46 w/o tax, with the $5 off coupon that they had right in front of the Beyblade section Joyful_2
Just purchased an Ultimate DX Set for $50. Quite the steal, if you ask me Smile
Slowly but surely, I'm getting back into the metagame Tongue_out
I recieved a gigars (takara , dranzer f (hasbro), torch pegasus (hasbro), dragoon g (takara (gold)), dragoon ms
Just snagged me a blue einstein ms.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190636964888?ssP...1439.l2649
now i have a blue einstein ms and a NIB proto gray MSUV on the way! Grin
(Feb. 06, 2012  4:34 AM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: Just snagged me a blue einstein ms.

quit tryin to rub the NIB proto grey MSUV in our faces ("sniff sniff", i want one too Crying)

anyway nice buy Smile

(Feb. 06, 2012  5:19 AM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote:

quit tryin to rub the NIB proto grey MSUV in our faces ("sniff sniff", i want one too Crying)

anyway nice buy Smile
haha sorry about that. I just cant stay away from the HMS beys. Joyful_2 If it makes you feel better, im super jealous of your NIB dragoons! Wink

(Feb. 05, 2012  10:11 PM)Beybladehms Wrote: I recieved a gigars (takara , dranzer f (hasbro), torch pegasus (hasbro), dragoon g (takara (gold)), dragoon ms

i've never heard of a gold dragoon g released by takara unless it was self painted...lol...
only me that ever spray paint to gold for dragoon g.. (i think)
(Feb. 05, 2012  9:02 PM)Primal Wrote: Just purchased an Ultimate DX Set for $50. Quite the steal, if you ask me Smile
Slowly but surely, I'm getting back into the metagame Tongue_out

If you were quick, you could have gotten one from Dimsum2u, it costs approx $41. haha, Coulda saved yourself some money. Grin
(Feb. 06, 2012  5:42 AM)ACfalcon14 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2012  5:19 AM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote:

anyway nice buy Smile
haha sorry about that. I just cant stay away from the HMS beys. Joyful_2 If it makes you feel better, im super jealous of your NIB dragoons! Wink

i would be jealous too Tongue_out

Some of you may recall that yesterday I mentioned I'd bought two WBBA Attack and Balance Parts Set packs (for the RFs). Well, when I bought them yesterday there was a sale and I got them at 10% off, and I went home feeling pretty good about my purchase. Now, fast-forward to today. I stopped by the mall on my way home from work and decided to look around the same toys section again, just killing time, only to find that the exact same packs I'd bought yesterday at 10% off were now at 50% off.

What.

The.

Hell.
(Feb. 06, 2012  10:39 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2012  10:11 PM)Beybladehms Wrote: I recieved a gigars (takara , dranzer f (hasbro), torch pegasus (hasbro), dragoon g (takara (gold)), dragoon ms

i've never heard of a gold dragoon g released by takara unless it was self painted...lol...
only me that ever spray paint to gold for dragoon g.. (i think)

There was a tournament prize version.
I just bought Death Quetzacoatl. Well, sort of. I placed a bid on it and I'm currently the highest bidder. Only 40 minutes remaining. I'm pretty sure I'll win.
Bought a (blue) meteo l-drago assault version and going to get gravity perceus attack version and grand cetus too!
My Crystal Draciel S arrived today.
I want to use it... but then I don't want to tarnish the plating on the Wide Defense Pinching_eyes lol
(Feb. 06, 2012  10:41 PM)CRUelty Wrote: My Crystal Draciel S arrived today.
I want to use it... but then I don't want to tarnish the plating on the Wide Defense Pinching_eyes lol

It's just as well. Draciel S stickers get chewed up faster than any other Plastics Beyblade I can think of.
Just got the Ultimate DX set, Scythe Kronos and the Square BB-33 stadium in the mail. Tried to do an unboxing video of the Ultimate DX set but yeah that took a little too long. but love the set and all 3 beys, came with an LRF which I really wasn't aware of. I was paying too much attention to the beys and all the videos I see of L-Drago Guardian use the S130MB not the DF105LRF which in an attack stadium seems to make A LOT more sense. Love the whole set definitely worth it not sure bout the BB-33 stadium but it'll be fun to use just wont get near as much as my BB-10.
got plastic RB11 which is NIB,
and it's like pulling nba cards hahahah
luckily i got............

not the original color but i'm still loving it
should i spray it instead? haha
roux
Picture don't work. hah