Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jan. 29, 2012  8:11 PM)Zain Wrote:
Recent purchases (Click to View)

HELLA awesome collection dude Smile if u got pics please share them, if u dont have them yet, i can wait Tongue_out

(Jan. 29, 2012  8:11 PM)Zain Wrote:
Recent purchases (Click to View)

Some very tasty choices there... Nice Grin

I'll post pics up soon, I'm missing about ten of those, they're on the way though!

I have a great friend on here, lee (ljadams9), who sold me Dranzer F, Dragoon G, Dranzer GT, Bloody Devil MS, Burning Kerberous, Dranzer MS, Dranzer MF and Dranzer V2 for around $40, and gave me Slash Riger and Black Dranzer as birthday presents. I then won his auction on ebay for gold driger (around 60 bucks) and he threw in purple DEMS for free!

Besides that, I won two lots on ebay, the red ones cost a ton, got Gaia Dragoon G, Blue Gaia Dragoon S, Voltaic Ape, FL2, Gaia Dragoon V and Flame Pegasus (oops forgot that one!) for around 70 dollars. Just won it like an hour ago!
Wow nice bey's, Zain! Grin congrats on your amazing deal for most of them too! Grin
ALL THOSE BEYBLADES FOR AROUND $40, LUCKYYYYYYY Smile
i would love to get a black dranzer as a BDay gift, (or some dragoons Tongue_out)
Wow, nice purchases!

I've gotten 5 Zero G Attack Stadia, and 5 Omega Dragonis'.
My Dragoon GT finally came, heres the unboxing video
Such a pretty beyblade, I won't even ask you to help test the AR, but yeah, if you ever feel like making other collectors cry blood, testing rare parts is effective.
(Jan. 31, 2012  6:48 AM)th!nk Wrote: Such a pretty beyblade, I won't even ask you to help test the AR, but yeah, if you ever feel like making other collectors cry blood, testing rare parts is effective.

its stayin NIB for my collection Smile , also maybe in a few years time NIB dragoon gt's, ms's, etc will be pretty much extinct and this thing will be worth $$$$$$$$$$ XD
oh and thanks

Wow that's a sick buy there man! Grin I'm glad to see that you where able to get it, You went through soo much trouble for it. Tongue_out Congrat's man! Grin

@th!nk Wow ..... Is it like a goal of you're to make collector's cry LOL?!?! Hahahah!! XD
(Jan. 31, 2012  7:10 AM)Evolution Wrote: Wow that's a sick buy there man! Grin I'm glad to see that you where able to get it, You went through soo much trouble for it. Tongue_out Congrat's man! Grin

yea it was a HUGE pain in the butt with all that trouble but in the end, im happy Grin, i mean, u cant complain when u got an NIB Sexy Beast now can u lol XD
and thanks

(Jan. 31, 2012  8:35 AM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2012  7:10 AM)Evolution Wrote: Wow that's a sick buy there man! Grin I'm glad to see that you where able to get it, You went through soo much trouble for it. Tongue_out Congrat's man! Grin

yea it was a HUGE pain in the butt with all that trouble but in the end, im happy Grin, i mean, u cant complain when u got an NIB Sexy Beast now can u lol XD
and thanks

No sir, anyone who complains isn't worthy to own a DRAGOON GT! Speechless I'm glad your happy about your blade man, You were probably like DJ 2002 - Yeah! when you opened the box that was holding your precious NIB DGGT LOL! Tongue_out_wink
(Jan. 31, 2012  8:42 AM)Evolution Wrote: No sir, anyone who complains isn't worthy to own a DRAGOON GT! Speechless I'm glad your happy about your blade man, You were probably like DJ 2002 - Yeah! when you opened the box that was holding your precious NIB DGGT LOL! Tongue_out_wink
right?, could u see the box shaking, i was so excited but i was trying to keep calm so i didnt scream like a happy little school girl XD

Just ordered a VariAres D: D (FINALLY!!!!), GP (for Beylauncher ONLY), A MF Custom Ver. (orange), a pack of launcher rubbers+launcher suspension, and two new grips for $61.70 yesterday.
Is $16.05US a decent price for this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260943532495?ssP...1439.l2649

'Cuz I just won it for mah boyWink
(Feb. 01, 2012  5:53 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Is $16.05US a decent price for this?

yes considering they just came out and usually are being sold for about $5+ what u paid

nice snag Killer Grin

(Feb. 01, 2012  5:57 AM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  5:53 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Is $16.05US a decent price for this?

yes considering they just came out and usually are being sold for about $5+ what u paid

nice snag Killer Grin
Yeah, I already knew that. I was braggin' a little. I play a good patience game on eBayWink BTW, seller is in the US. Yay for us! as we won't wait the typical 10-20 days! LOL
(Feb. 01, 2012  6:07 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  5:57 AM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote:

nice snag Killer Grin
Yeah, I already knew that. I was braggin' a little. I play a good patience game on eBayWink BTW, seller is in the US. Yay for us! as we won't wait the typical 10-20 days! LOL

Nice snag for sure!! Many time this is your best bet! Smile Nice one dad!
Just won:
Jade Jupiter
Hell Herclueo
Quetz silver wheel + Face
Black Rock Aries
Bloody red thermal Lacetera (Clear wheel and metal wheel only)
Voltaic Ape
Dragoon V2 (thatt's right Jan Tongue_out)
Dranzer V
2 NIP WD's
Wolborg 2
Gaia Dragoon G
Driger G.
Nice one Poseidon...Got it from roux?...R&D shop had similar things for sale when I last checked
So you won that lot... Crying
Lucky !!

Selling that DGV2 ? Tongue_out
Poseidon Wow nice purchase's man, Those are some great bey's! Grin Congrats! Smile

@N0body Roux is a girl, not a boy ... Tongue_out