Recent Beyblade Purchases

Finally bought dynamite belial for my birthday (super late ik) and a while back I had gotten the devil blade from a random booster so I was super excited to finally use it on the stock combo!
My Chain Kerbeus .Fr.Yr'-6 arrived today! Actually, this was meant to be my spare Chain Kerbeus but oddly enough this came before the RBV29 full set I ordered.

It is a really cool looking bey IRL and it's good to get one last follow up of Kerbeus. As far as my first impressions of each new parts are, along with the weights I got:

Chain (14.86g) - Honestly, I don't think it's that good, which is a shame because it looks so nice. It's not terrible, but not really good either. The main problem is the heavy recoil from it, more specifically the top portion. When struck, it drains the stamina more than I thought it would. I thought the sheer weight would help, but it doesn't. The only saving grace, if you could call it, is the free moving chains sometimes lowering down other beys, but it doesn't happen often. I don't have HXt+' though, so perhaps I need that.

Kerbeus (8.19g) - Easily the best part of this purchase. It is incredibly tight, as expected, and it's pretty much right spin Bahamut. I read a few comments on Twitter a while back, that Kerbeus was looser than Bahamut, but I disagree, it is just as tight and actually a bit difficult to assemble. (Yes I tested it out with the same driver)

Fortress (31.06g) - Well this one is as expected, it's deceptively heavy. I seriously cannot get my head around that, especially now that I have it in my hands. It's heavy, but it doesn't look like it should be. The OWD feels quite good from what I can tell, and it seems to have stamina usage. Mind you, I don't have HXt+' as I've mentioned, so I can't get a proper opinion on it's stamina yet. Mine is 3 stars, if you're wondering.

Yard' (7.41g) - Yard' is Yard'. Yard as a driver sucks, and adding tighter locks isn't somehow going to fix it.

Overall it's really nice to have as a collector, and it's pretty fun to use, mainly because Chain's recoil can deliver some aggressive hits. Competitively, Kerbeus' core is kind of a no-brainer, and Fortress is promising, albeit not better than Giga, and presumably not better than Over, but still worth checking out. The stock bey is not as bad as I anticipated, but it still could've been better. I still like it for what it is.
Hello, I just purchased a TAKARA TOMY Burst Spriggan Requiem .0.Zt Beyblade Starter w/ Launcher B-100 it keeps bursting as soon as its touched by any other blade, what are some good parts that goes good with this to make it stronger?
Collecting Zero-G competitive parts and Hasbro exclusive Burst beys atm, recently got:

- Solar Sphinx
- Chain Kerbeus
- Cosmic Kraken
- Viper Hydrax

- NIB Ninja Salamander SW145SD
- NIB Pirate Kraken A230JSB
- NIB Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF

aaand I've ordered:

- Pirates Orojya 145D
- Pirates Killerken A230JSB
- Samurai Ifraid G4 Tournament Price
- Berserker Begirados SR200BWD
- Berserker Behemoth F230TB
- Gryph Girago WA130HF
- an E230
- a Balro
- an Orojya Wyvang
- a Goreim
- a Dragooon
- 2x Revizer
- an Ifraid
- a Saramander
- a Metal Stone Face
Proud owner of 3 Nib galeon2. Feeling so luckySmile
I'm new here But I am the first in the content of the beyblade at the level of the State of Iraq
Just got this, whole BeyBlades with a TON of spare parts. Glad to be back in the BeyBlade scene!

https://imgur.com/gallery/J1yWC4l
I decided to order a takara tomy lightning l drago. bout time I go old school again
How's it going everyone? I recently bought B-188 Astral Spriggan from Malloftoys and things were fine. But the next two times I ordered them, most of the disks and metal on the drivers were rusting to the point of being unusable. I will be contacting Malloftoys through email to inform them, but I post this to ask has anyone else run into this problem? This never happened when I ordered from Theportal0 or Amazon.
(Apr. 09, 2023  3:17 PM)Artsy Blader Wrote: How's it going everyone? I recently bought B-188 Astral Spriggan from Malloftoys and things were fine. But the next two times I ordered them, most of the disks and metal on the drivers were rusting to the point of being unusable. I will be contacting Malloftoys through email to inform them, but I post this to ask has anyone else run into this problem? This never happened when I ordered from Theportal0 or Amazon.
Are you sure there not fake? Imo that sounds like a fake bey.
It sure does sound like a fake so I wanted to know what you guys thought. This is a purchase from the Malloftoys which should be legit.
Im still trying to look for a good priced real jade jupiter while waiting for a flash sagittarieo
(Apr. 09, 2023  3:17 PM)Artsy Blader Wrote: How's it going everyone? I recently bought B-188 Astral Spriggan from Malloftoys and things were fine. But the next two times I ordered them, most of the disks and metal on the drivers were rusting to the point of being unusable. I will be contacting Malloftoys through email to inform them, but I post this to ask has anyone else run into this problem? This never happened when I ordered from Theportal0 or Amazon.

what do you mean by "rusting"? can you send a photo or describe what it looks like?
Sure, I'll share some of the pics I sent to the Malloftoys support team.

Over Disk:
https://imgur.com/41mtqlX

Nexus Disk:
https://imgur.com/a/ntXTSOq

Metal Survive:
https://imgur.com/a/hiJDUzi

In their response to my first email they said that they will let their "warehouse team" know about this and to send pictures in order to better help me. Let's see how this goes.
Malloftoys finally got back to me. They sent me a return shipping label and asked me to send back the packages I received. Doesn't look like they're gonna refund or replace the items though. If they do I'll give an update. Really confused with no answers. I'll have to use theportal0 to finish the last of my Burst collection but if I decide to collect any of BeybladeX, I'm only buying from Amazon.jp
Bought guilty longinus from eaby.. ik im stupid. It was a fake. Luckily I got a refund as it came damaged in the post to the point where there are literally HOLES that the pieces fell out of. All i got was a ring and disc. I have ordered another one on ebay but this one has takara tomy in the name so... I hope its real.
(Apr. 18, 2023  4:29 PM)Artsy Blader Wrote: Malloftoys finally got back to me. They sent me a return shipping label and asked me to send back the packages I received. Doesn't look like they're gonna refund or replace the items though. If they do I'll give an update. Really confused with no answers. I'll have to use theportal0 to finish the last of my Burst collection but if I decide to collect any of BeybladeX, I'm only buying from Amazon.jp

Idk why, but i think sometimes some unlucky people get factory defects of the astral spriggan set. I've seen a lot of reports of the quattro defense driver rusting really fast from astral spriggan.
yo I didnt know beys could actually rust tho
(Apr. 25, 2023  3:32 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yo I didnt know beys could actually rust tho

I mean metal can rust.
I recently bought all of the Achilles generations including infinte+sword and shield and union achilles. my xtend plus is quite difficult to use on Union and had a lot of friction. Mainly came here for answers on what's wrong. It is to the point where it is almost unusable
(Apr. 25, 2023  8:13 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2023  3:32 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yo I didnt know beys could actually rust tho

I mean metal can rust.

true Uncertain
(Apr. 25, 2023  4:18 AM)prodigyash5124 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2023  4:29 PM)Artsy Blader Wrote: Malloftoys finally got back to me. They sent me a return shipping label and asked me to send back the packages I received. Doesn't look like they're gonna refund or replace the items though. If they do I'll give an update. Really confused with no answers. I'll have to use theportal0 to finish the last of my Burst collection but if I decide to collect any of BeybladeX, I'm only buying from Amazon.jp

Idk why, but i think sometimes some unlucky people get factory defects of the astral spriggan set. I've seen a lot of reports of the quattro defense driver rusting really fast from astral spriggan.

I also saw the reports of the quattro driver defense ball being rusty. The drivers in my set were rusty but only on the stamina tip. The metal ball was fine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
just got a revive phoenix