Recent Beyblade Purchases

Decided to buy myself a new Victory Valkyrie and I just got it today. I wanted to display one since Valkyrie is a burst icon but my old one is really broken and beat up from battle so I decided to get a new one instead.
I like it I am a big valkrie fan so I love valkries/valtreks
(Apr. 06, 2021  11:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I pre-ordered the new stadium and Belial today. Really hoping the stadium is tournament legal, so I will be testing with that a lot. Also Belial is really cool and I have a feeling I’m gonna be fidgeting a lot with it when I get my grubby little hands on it

Yeah this didn’t age well. Never actually got ordered 

But I did order Belial and 5 RBV17 (Tact Longinus) today so huzzah. My RBV17s should be here Friday, my Belial I’m not sure. 

Excited for the RBV17s, if things go my way I want Tact Longinus (Tact, Longinus, Expand, Trans’, Sou), Lightning L-Drago (Lightning L-Drago, Reach, Zephyr’), Storm Pegasus (Storm Pegasus, Hurricane, Atomic), Wizard Bahamut (Wizard, Bahamut, Jolt’), and Judgement Pegasus (Judgement, Pegasus, Keep’). Anything in the parentheses are the parts I want from each Bey, some parts are for competitive, some for collection, and some just for a nice recolor/second of it.

Now for the other 3, Tact Fafnir is probably the one I want second most (out of the 3 here). I’d take it, but all the parts are unwanted to me besides Tact and Sen so I’d rather just have Tact Longinus. Bushin Valkyrie is probably the one I’m the most meh on. Bushin and Valkyrie are welcome because I don’t actually have them yet, but everything else is meh. Rock Joker I think is underrated and might be the one I want most out of the three. Rock is nice to have for Limited testing and collection, Joker is a part I don’t have yet, fresh Zeniths and Eternals are nice, and Sou is acceptable.

Belial I will be testing with a lot. But for now, I wait.
I just bought Cyclone Ragnaruk Nexus Rise -2, Dragoon V2 Wheel Exceed' (includes red six armor), Hades Kerbecs Giga Wave, and Brave Wyvern 10 Never 4A. I got stock Ragnaruk with a cooler color scheme!
just ordered Belial, a confirmed Cyclone Ragnaruk.Gg.Nv-6, the Set and the Launcher

just got my new Rage Longinus and Death Solomon the other day.

Solomon is a chunky boi
Got my RBV17s today, pulled Aqua Leviathan (Lightning L-Drago), Tact Fafnir, Wizard Bahamut, Rock Joker, and Judgement Pegasus. Really happy with my pulls and they all look great.
My Belial came today.. so good! Love the design and the new system is legendary!
Wow, everyone bought belial lol. I of course had to order another Helios Volcano because even the metal alloy of the +Z chip can’t handle my bad luck
Just came back from almost 6 years of Hiatus!

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Old-tim...pid1762325

My first Bey purchase in almost 6 years (a month ago):

https://i.redd.it/g17kmm1cdfq61.jpg

My Burst purchases over the past month:

https://i.redd.it/cycx6vtympx61.jpg

I'm trying to get back!
(May. 07, 2021  4:00 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Just came back from almost 6 years of Hiatus!

I'm trying to get back!

Nice! Looks like you already have a collection building. Great to see you’ve come back after so long!
(May. 07, 2021  7:40 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  4:00 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Just came back from almost 6 years of Hiatus!

I'm trying to get back!

Nice! Looks like you already have a collection building. Great to see you’ve come back after so long!

Thank you! It's growing on me Grin
Just ordered a takara Kai hiwatari Grip launcher figuration lot
A-83 EZ Shooter Spring Custom
A-91 Customize Grip Gunmetal
A-101 Spring Support G-ver.
A-118 Spring Winder & EZ Shooter
(May. 12, 2021  4:38 AM)Kai1100 Wrote: Just ordered a takara Kai hiwatari Grip launcher figuration lot

Niiiiice. Kinda wanna grab a spring winder myself to see if they're any more durable... The spring custom is neat too - actually curious how many teeth the gear in it has, whether it's a standard 10 or a "power" 9 tooth like the Power Custom and the original Spring Launcher (and presumably the power launcher from right at the start of the series, I'll confirm that soon though). And obviously what it's like to use. Should go hunting for one myself... I was thinking of documenting all of the launchers when I am done with all of the parts...
I found an amazing deal on a full set of Random Booster Vol. 25 yesterday, so I ended up purchasing that and a Dynamite Belial. I think I got both, including shipping and taxes, for about $131 USD.
(May. 12, 2021  1:14 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I found an amazing deal on a full set of Random Booster Vol. 25 yesterday, so I ended up purchasing that and a Dynamite Belial. I think I got both, including shipping and taxes, for about $131 USD.

Darn, not bad, not bad at all. Hopefully I can find a good deal on my full set of RB25
(May. 12, 2021  11:52 AM)If you want my opinion I say go for it!.I can’t wait to try this out I’m currently in the process trying to get my plastic era collection back along with trying to acquire ones I’ve never had. Wrote:
(May. 12, 2021  4:38 AM)Kai1100 Wrote: Just ordered a takara Kai hiwatari Grip launcher figuration lot

Niiiiice. Kinda wanna grab a spring winder myself to see if they're any more durable... The spring custom is neat too - actually curious how many teeth the gear in it has, whether it's a standard 10 or a "power" 9 tooth like the Power Custom and the original Spring Launcher (and presumably the power launcher from right at the start of the series, I'll confirm that soon though). And obviously what it's like to use. Should go hunting for one myself... I was thinking of documenting all of the launchers when I am done with all of the parts... 
If you want my opinion i say go for it!.Yeah right now im trying to acquire all my plastic era beys back plus trying to get a complete collection of them since when i was a kid i didn't take care of things as well as i should have sadly
(May. 12, 2021  4:59 PM)Kai1100 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2021  11:52 AM)If you want my opinion I say go for it!.I can’t wait to try this out I’m currently in the process trying to get my plastic era collection back along with trying to acquire ones I’ve never had. Wrote: Niiiiice. Kinda wanna grab a spring winder myself to see if they're any more durable... The spring custom is neat too - actually curious how many teeth the gear in it has, whether it's a standard 10 or a "power" 9 tooth like the Power Custom and the original Spring Launcher (and presumably the power launcher from right at the start of the series, I'll confirm that soon though). And obviously what it's like to use. Should go hunting for one myself... I was thinking of documenting all of the launchers when I am done with all of the parts... 
If you want my opinion i say go for it!.Yeah right now im trying to acquire all my plastic era beys back plus trying to get a complete collection of them since when i was a kid i didn't take care of things as well as i should have sadly

I've been there for sure... And now I've basically completed the collection parts wise. It's been fun tracking it all down (mostly on Mercari now yja is mostly cooked), albeit a little expensive.

I'll see how I go money wise, but definitely considering it strongly...
My friend ordered a random burst beyblade pack for me and kept it a secret, will find out what beys are in their tommorow
Well thanks too malloftoys taking paypal ive gotten three more things lol im on a roll
TAKARA TOMY Beyblade Superking B-172 World Spriggan U' 2b.
TakaraTomy Beyblade Burst B-119 Bey Launcher LR Blue Toy
Takara Tomy Beyblade BURST B-109 Launcher Grip Gun Metallic.
(May. 13, 2021  4:29 AM)Kai1100 Wrote: Well thanks too malloftoys taking paypal ive gotten three more things lol im on a roll
TAKARA TOMY Beyblade Superking B-172 World Spriggan U' 2b.
TakaraTomy Beyblade Burst B-119 Bey Launcher LR Blue Toy
Takara Tomy Beyblade BURST B-109 Launcher Grip Gun Metallic.

Nice Haul bro!
I've ordered in Amazon JP yesterday the following:
B-163 Brave Valkyrie
B-167 Mirage Fafnir
B-168 Rage Longinus
B-172 World Spriggan
B-177 Jet Wyvern

And I got TT Judgement Joker today from my local toystore! Also found that they've started to stock on Superking beys (Valkyrie, Ragnaruk, Helios, Hyperion). They were cheaper by around 2USD than the prices I got in Amazon (excluding shipping), so guess I should've waited...
The other day I went to a store in nyc and got Rage and Mirage (No they were not hasbro) I haven’t stopped using them since lol
I pre ordered Vanish Fafnir, so excited!
I got *drumroll* the Brace Solomon (with gold chassis) on ebay for 106$, that's cheaper than psying a lung for it. It cost a car payment to get elsewhere. I also ordered the Red valkryie painted chassis for 20$. I also ordered the special edition blue Earth Eagle bey. I ordered the MFB blue special edition Omega dragon bey.