Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just bought 5 Omega Dragonis'...two for myself, the rest for the shop. With the magazine too, since I like CoroCoro.

Two for myself; one for collection, and one to scratch up all I want. XD

I am also getting some Zero G Stadia soon.
My Ultimate DX Set just came in when I got home from school Smile
Awesome CRU now you can send it straight to my house, and then I'll send you my Uriel 2, Black BK, and Wolborg 2 LOL JKJK!!! XD XD Nice purchase(or if you wanna call it purchase? More like You worked for it right haha? :p ) Nonetheless it's great set! Grin
HEY JAY, WHUDDAYA SAY!!??!!??

Killer is a happy little blader today! WinkWinkWinkWinkWink Got a little package that was WABBI-rific or WABB-tastic! LOL

Here's a little shout out to you (very rushed with a crappy dig camera! sorry...)
http://www.youtube.com/user/EvilSpinner?...91an0H1Tk4
DJ - Shock! 3 OMEGA DRAGONIS?!? Gasp That's awesome dude! Grin congrats on your purchase Mr.Killer! Smile
Wait, if it's Omega Dragonis 85XF, why does it say 85WF on the picture? Is it just a typo?
Omega Dragonis w/Guide, Kreis Cygnus and Beyblade stickers
(Jan. 27, 2012  11:37 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: HEY JAY, WHUDDAYA SAY!!??!!??

Killer is a happy little blader today! WinkWinkWinkWinkWink Got a little package that was WABBI-rific or WABB-tastic! LOL

Here's a little shout out to you (very rushed with a crappy dig camera! sorry...)

What do I say?

O MAH DRAGONIS!!!

Thanks for buying. I hope everyone else goes down the same path... Grin
(Jan. 28, 2012  1:01 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2012  11:37 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:

What do I say?

O MAH DRAGONIS!!!

HAHA! i can't wait for my big package from BIG DAWG jayGRAZER too!!!!
(Jan. 28, 2012  1:07 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2012  11:37 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:

What do I say?

O MAH DRAGONIS!!!

HAHA! i can't wait for my big package from BIG DAWG jayGRAZER too!!!!
Lol, I gotta admit, its the Dads that crack me up!!!

Anyhow, when I get out of rehersal, I shall have opened thy blue Kreis Cygnus!!!
I went to the market today and came across a fake beyblade with a printed Fang Leone facebolt. It costed 6$ along with some other things in the set.. It wasn't worthit, but Fang Leone's my favourite bey Grin
Here's a picture:
(Jan. 27, 2012  11:57 PM)Evolution Wrote: DJ - Shock! 3 OMEGA DRAGONIS?!? Gasp That's awesome dude! Grin congrats on your purchase Mr.Killer! Smile
Thanks. Call me KSpin's dad! LOL

(Jan. 28, 2012  12:47 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wait, if it's Omega Dragonis 85XF, why does it say 85WF on the picture? Is it just a typo?
No idea. Maybe "Wide Flat?"

(Jan. 27, 2012  11:37 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: HEY JAY, WHUDDAYA SAY!!??!!??

What do I say?

O MAH DRAGONIS!!!

What path is that?? The path of Bey domination??? LOL

(Jan. 28, 2012  1:15 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Lol, I gotta admit, its the Dads that crack me up!!!

Anyhow, when I get out of rehersal, I shall have opened thy blue Kreis Cygnus!!!
That's 'cuz the dads have the money! I wanna see the Blue Kreis
(Jan. 28, 2012  3:45 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  12:47 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wait, if it's Omega Dragonis 85XF, why does it say 85WF on the picture? Is it just a typo?
No idea. Maybe "Wide Flat?"

Yes, WF= Wide Flat. But that's just what is wrong. Smile
It should have been XF= Xtreme Flat.
Please open those packages and let us know of the tip. Was it WF, or XF?
This was confirmed in the Omega Dragonis thread by Leviath. He got the package with WF written as well but according to him, the tip inside was indeed XF
Oh, I see...
Too many typos on TT's part, then?

Thanks SAM!
i just bought another bb 10 stadium, since my first tt one cracked. this will be my last purchase for the bb codes, im gonna start to save up for the new zero g blades.
I bought a Basalt Horogium (Twisted Tempo) at my local Target yesterday. I think it looks really nice!

Man, a lot of people bought Omega Dragonis on this page, I really need one.
Variares DD, Scythe Kronos, Phantom Orion, Strongest Blader set(Blitz Unicorno, Nightmare Rex, Basalt horogium 130rs), Grip Launcher ext, Finger assistant???
(Jan. 29, 2012  3:10 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Variares DD, Scythe Kronos, Phantom Orion, Strongest Blader set(Blitz Unicorno, Nightmare Rex, Basalt horogium 130rs), Grip Launcher ext, Finger assistant???

Metal Assist. Wink
(Jan. 29, 2012  3:25 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2012  3:10 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Variares DD, Scythe Kronos, Phantom Orion, Strongest Blader set(Blitz Unicorno, Nightmare Rex, Basalt horogium 130rs), Grip Launcher ext, Finger assistant???

Metal Assist. Wink

HAHA! I threw away the wrapper that came with it this afternoon, so i forgot what that thing called, Thanks Bud!

I like having Money from Christmas, you can use it however you like!!! BEYBLADES(singing).
(Jan. 28, 2012  9:15 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: i just bought another bb 10 stadium, since my first tt one cracked. this will be my last purchase for the bb codes, im gonna start to save up for the new zero g blades.

wow. nice purchase. I. also wanted a bb-10 stadium but couldn't find it anywhere.
I bought Omega Dragonis and the 4D guide.
Recent purchases (Click to View)
Dang! I like those HMS! How much were they?