Recent Beyblade Purchases

wow, yesterday I saw that lot and then you took it already that fast? amazing Dio.
(Feb. 10, 2012  2:31 PM)foxy Wrote: wow, yesterday I saw that lot and then you took it already that fast? amazing Dio.
no, these auctions are ended several weeks ago, bro.
they are not from one auction only.
2 Omega Dragonis, one Hell Kerbecs. Thinking about a few RB7's, and I will be buying 2 Ultimate DX Sets. Also buying Zero G Attack stadiums, and other Zero G Merchandise. Grin
(Feb. 10, 2012  5:48 PM)dio Wrote: got 2 more dragoon msuv today.

Put large pictures in a spoiler please, like what I did above.

Epic bey's Dio!! Tongue_out I'm soooo Jelly of that Yellow and Dark Red'ish DGMSUV! Tongue_out Congrats yo! Smile
Although yes, I would love a Dragoon MSUV myself. Wish me luck in getting one..
(Feb. 10, 2012  12:24 PM)Neko Fury Wrote: There were other plastics I found in the Philippines as well, most of them had Draciels but the place where I got them had Red Boxed Dranzer S, Blue Boxed Dragoon S, Regular Dragoon S and Draciel F.

AWWW...u shoulda bought me a NIB Dragoon S Tongue_out

nice buys dude Grin

dio
AWW sexy-ness right there dio Smile Dragoon MSUV is always a beautiful beyblade Grin
Pretty cool find on Ebay. I bought my son RockLeone04 3 Beyblade T-shirts from Korea. Blue Pegasis (that's how they spell it) Red L_Drago and kinda of a brick red Aquila. I've seen the Pegasis for over $40 before got all three for $15 a piece.
(Feb. 10, 2012  10:39 PM)Klaus Wrote: kinda of a brick red Aquila.

Mitsuya Cider Recolour Eagle, I think the one your talking about is this.
I don't think he is..he's talking about T-Shirts lol
And I don't think that they have T-Shirts of the recolours XD
[Image: dsc01038t.jpg]

- Omega Dragonis 85WF
- Kreis Cygnus 145WD

I love the design of Omega ... but seeing the colour in person was highly disappointing. Unhappy It would have looked so much better in a navy blue-ish kind of colour.
Awesome purchases, Kei! Smile I really like the looks of both of those bey's, there really nice. Congrats! Smile
Kei
Yeah, i agree with you on that. Both those beys came a few days ago! Grin And now i'm waitng on Fusion Hades, Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion and another Omega Dragonis. Grin
(Feb. 11, 2012  4:56 AM)Kei Wrote: - Omega Dragonis 85XF
Fixed it for you. Pretty sure its XF and not WF.
Kei Told ya it would get there soon!

Thanks for ordering! Them beys look goooood
(Feb. 11, 2012  11:32 AM)Stealth Serpent Wrote:

You are correct.
I just bought Cyclone Herculeo, Spiral Capricorn and Poison Giraffe Grin
(Feb. 11, 2012  2:17 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Kei Told ya it would get there soon!

Thanks for ordering! Them beys look goooood

Aha, yeah. Thanks. Smile

(Feb. 11, 2012  2:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2012  11:32 AM)Stealth Serpent Wrote:

You are correct.

Yeah, I know. I must have been looking at the misprinted box when I typed that haha.
those beys look sick Kei, nice pics Smile
Came back from Toys "R" Us with that Half-Pipe Battle Set. The Kerbecs Stealth Battler dies... fast, lol.
(Feb. 13, 2012  3:24 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/130643767020?ssP...1438.l2649
Yes that just happened ! Grin

Congratulations! That's a great price Smile
(Feb. 13, 2012  3:24 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/130643767020?ssP...1438.l2649
Yes that just happened ! Grin

nice snag Smile great price