Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Feb. 13, 2012  3:24 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/130643767020?ssP...1438.l2649
Yes that just happened ! Grin

wow, we kept 1 upping each other lol. i stopped at 29.50, but its ok because I've got a BB32 coming my way Smile
Recent purchases Smile
I'm supposing those are Hasbro?

Anyway, those are cool looking Beys.
(Feb. 13, 2012  6:27 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: I'm supposing those are Hasbro?

Anyway, those are cool looking Beys.
Yup, both Hasbro. And thanks.

I got a Japanese Dragoon F today at Sweet Kitty anime store. I know it's not exactly the best, but it had been years since I had a Dragoon in general.
I bought a Random Booster Vol.7, which unfortunately was a Hell Herculeo (from the free cardboard and stickers), Death Quetzalcoatl and Phantom Orion. In Singapore (my flight back was via Singapore so we stayed for the whole day at the airport.

Speaking of it I chose the heaviest Phantom box and tested it when I got back this morning and it lasted for close to 6mins...I didn't expect to go for 7 but it was pretty close. However the time decreases every time I spin...
1 VariAres
1 Kreis Cygnus
2 Diablo Nemesis
2 Omega Dragonis
3 Phantom Orion

Purchase from JayGrazer!!!
[Image: DSC05480.jpg]
@DaWRETCHED-one
sick buys man, nice doubles (and triple). you gonna be opening them up (or most of them) and posting pics? i love lookin at others pics Smile
Very nice purchases, WRETCHED. If you happen to have an accurate scale(that measures down to the tenth of a gram, preferably), would you mind weighing your Phantom wheels, if you choose to open them? Same for Diablo.

It would provide us more data points on the ongoing interest in TT 4D Weight Variations.
Just bought a blue dragoon mf! And recieved my einstein today as well! My hms collection is growing! xD
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:32 AM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: Just bought a blue dragoon mf! And recieved my einstein today as well! My hms collection is growing! xD

ik its awesome Wink

Whew! I Just Bought Phantom Orion B:D , Diablo Nemesis X:D And Duo Uranus 230WD. Whats great, is that it's all for only $36 USD. Man.. Great price huh?
The Ultimate DX Set just arrived. Everyone should have one of these. Also just received Basalt Horogium, L Drago Destroy, and Big Bang Pegasus gold edition. Hmm time to buy some more...
I just recently purchased a #BB68 string launcher orange, I also purchased a Blitz Unicorno (Seperate from the set)
(Feb. 13, 2012  11:50 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: 1 VariAres
1 Kreis Cygnus
2 Diablo Nemesis
2 Omega Dragonis
3 Phantom Orion

Purchase from [i][b]JayGrazer!!

Prizes? :o haha just kidding you guys will be hard to beat though !
Purchased the Team Star Breaker set at Target today. While I was there, I also saw the Gan Gan Galaxy set as well, and the printed Eagle face said Aquila.

Was the Aquila thing known? I don't recall seeing it mentioned in the Metal Masters thread, but yeah.
That is odd, since the other printed Eagle faces say "Eagle"... I actually have one sitting in front of me.

Neat, though!
I bought Flash Sagittario for $20 or so with EMS. ^^
i cant name all the parts haha
juz showing the pic from YJA

[Image: banana_ko_farm-img600x338-1328631801dnnrgq96588.jpg]

i'll take the package soon and there must be at least 3 beys with wings
Draciel V, Gaia Dragoon, Uriel BB, Dranzer F BB, Seaborg 2, Yellow Dragon S,Dragoon F, Silver Dragoon V BB..
orange Dranzer F?!?! is it fake?
the rest are ok i think..
(Feb. 18, 2012  9:12 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Draciel V, Gaia Dragoon, Uriel BB, Dranzer F BB, Seaborg 2, Yellow Dragon S,Dragoon F, Silver Dragoon V BB..
orange Dranzer F?!?! is it fake?
the rest are ok i think..
dunno if it's fake, but the others make me convinced concerning their authenticity Smile
dio has spare AR and bottom for uriel and guardian driger
so there would be 2 more completed beys possibly
(Feb. 18, 2012  3:58 AM)CRUelty Wrote: Purchased the Team Star Breaker set at Target today. While I was there, I also saw the Gan Gan Galaxy set as well, and the printed Eagle face said Aquila.

Was the Aquila thing known? I don't recall seeing it mentioned in the Metal Masters thread, but yeah.

That's cool but, they didn't have that in the Wal-Mart exclusive 2-pack re-releases.
Went to Toys R Us today. I went to the same one a couple weeks ago and there was lots of Metal Masters stuff, and there was again today. At first I had no idea there were more around the corner, so I originally was going to get Lightning L Drago and Grand Ketos. Surprisingly, there was a lot of Metal Fusion Beyblades there, and luckily there happened to be Lightning L Drago. Brought back pretty good memories! By the way, we're probably aware of the Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY L Drago Clear Wheel colour differences, right? So anyways, I went around the corner and found tons of Metal Masters! I switched the Grand Ketos for a Rock Giraffe, but then saw Meteo L Drago Assault Ver. 85XF and picked that instead! Super cool stuff, first time I've ever bought a Hasbro Left Spin Beyblade; I love the Winder! Yeah so good stuff, finally got a Meteo, although Assault, got a Lightning L Drago that I can finally use with all my new parts, another 85, and finally XF! Super happy!

Oh, and I'm also digging the reinforced Hasbro Bottoms, I really like it. I took tons of BeyWiki pictures for Meteo L Drago Assault, I'll post them when I put them on my computer!