Recent Beyblade Purchases

I recently ordered 2 random layer sets of Dread Bahamut and Heaven Pegasus. Now to just wait because shipping takes about 2-6 weeks. Uh oh....
On my way to pick up GT Triple Booster Set, 1 Heaven Pegasus Booster, and 1 Gaia Dragoon confirmed, along with a Gold Dragon Chip. Preordered Union Achilles automatically
Finally getting to round out my parts list to be at least passable if I ever get to a tournament.

I've acquired the following so far in the last few weeks:
  • Xtend+
  • Destroy, Bearing, Atomic, Eternal
  • pP, aH, hS, czV, czA
  • 1 Level Chip
  • Judgment Joker
  • Many miscellaneous parts and releases!
  • More Standard TT Stadiums!
Feels pretty good to get somewhere.
what should I buy to donate to a free tournament in my area 1 booster only that's all my money left from Christmas
(Aug. 14, 2019  3:22 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: what should I buy to donate to a free tournament in my area 1 booster only that's all my money left from Christmas

You can donate or lend stadiums if you have the cash to spare. That would make you like a tournament arranger (whatever the term is)
[Image: 50jx4x.jpg]

I got this gorgeous beauty of a remake, Gaia Dragoon S burst, and I gotta admit, I really love how this turned out! There is a lot of effort put into this and this is honestly the most accurate BSB remake, in terms of looks, size and gimmicks, this is the closest to being perfect! This, alongside Driger F and Draciel F remake is one of my favourite ones. The Hunter' recolour is beautiful! That solid purple and translucent orange rubber tip (which feels like plastic), and the purple Around disk is nice too!

Performance wise, I mean, since it's the heaviest of the BSB beys, it's one of the strongest of the lot (that or Driger F remake), however it really sucks against anything else. The actual layer itself sucks at attack power, the wings don't get to reach out a lot and they seem a bit too blunt. The layer is heavy but not that heavy. The biggest problem are those free spinning orange wings, which are so free spinning and smooth that the recoily shape of them is nearly completely dampened by how free rotating it is. However since this is more of a collectors item and nails down the aesthetics of the original the best, I don't mind if it's bad.
Gosh, I just went on a buying spree last night. Got the following off eBay:
* Dead Phoenix
* Revive Phoenix
* Judgement Joker
* Zwei Longinus
* B-123 Long Bey Launcher Set
* Bushin Ashura
* Ace Dragon
* Wizard Fafnir
* Venom Diaboros
* Heaven Pegasus
* B-149 GT Triple Booster Set
* Cho-Z Achilles
* Cho-Z Valkyrie
Just got Shadow αmaterios.0.X', Shining αmaterios.3.Ds' and a Cho-Z Customize Set.

All lightly used, bought from a fellow WBO member!

Slowly rounding out some parts and my overall collection.
I recently got revive pheonix cyclops vice leopard and silver x diomedes
Bought a few Heaven Pegasus and GT Triple Booster Sets and ...

[Image: OZwG9hj.jpg]

Lucked out and pulled the gold versions of Lord Spriggan and Dread Bahamut! First time ever getting one of the random recolours like this. Smile
(Aug. 18, 2019  3:21 PM)iVtechboyinpa Wrote: Gosh, I just went on a buying spree last night. Got the following off eBay:
* Dead Phoenix
* Revive Phoenix
* Judgement Joker
* Zwei Longinus
* B-123 Long Bey Launcher Set
* Bushin Ashura
* Ace Dragon
* Wizard Fafnir
* Venom Diaboros
* Heaven Pegasus
* B-149 GT Triple Booster Set
* Cho-Z Achilles
* Cho-Z Valkyrie
Dang. That's some serious catching up you just did.
Just Got The GT Triple Booster!!! https://youtu.be/4fEz2sbjCr0
https://imgur.com/a/lgtKZ61

Got my first Beyblade after 15+ years <3 i‘m so incredibly happy!

It‘s so strange to compare burst gen beys with the old plastic ones :‘D the parts of the old ones are so tight where the burst beys looks so fragile and loose. Thus My first expression was sceptical but after the first spins i got completely hooked again.

Cant wait for my next deliveries ^^
Gonna try and round out my MFB collection a bit before they're even more scarce. Just ordered a BB-117 Strongest Blader Set and a Scythe Kronos (because I'll probably never have a Duo).
I recently bought a green Dead Phoenix on eBay and I have one thing to say. TT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE STICKER SO SMALL?!?!?!?!
I bought wF, aD, bA, and the GT customize set Friday. aD and wF got here, now I'm waiting for the bA and GT customize set to arrive tomorrow.
(Sep. 08, 2019  11:28 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I bought wF, aD, bA, and the GT customize set Friday. aD and wF got here, now I'm waiting for the bA and GT customize set to arrive tomorrow.
Are they TT or fake?
Just acquired Zwei Longinus, Dread/Erase Diabolos set and the GT Triple Booster.

Lord Spriggan is so dope, as is the Zwei base and the Diabolos chip.

I have a Royal King Spriggan set on the way as well.
Received all of my packages and here is my honest review:
Ace Dragon: I love it! Very fun to use while still being semi competitive. The one downside is Rock dragon doesn't have good burst resistance.
Wizard Fafnir: Not very tight, but still a fun bey to use!
Bushin Ashura: I got a pretty tight mold with this one. Performs pretty good!
GT Triple Booster Set: A must buy. My slash Dragon was INCREDIBLY tight for some reason, dread bahamut hasn't burst yet, and no need to go into detail about lord Spriggan.
In addition to the Scythe Kronos and BB-117, I also grabbed...
  • BB-85 Metal Face Custom (Orange)
  • Sagittario 125 SF
  • BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrome DX Set Attack & Balance
  • MF-F Burn Cancer 90 WD (from BB-96)
  • Beat Lynx TH170 WD (Sonokong Starter)
  • Samurai Ifraid W145 CF (from BBG-13)
Gonna pause my "get all the good MFB parts I want before they become even more scarce" spending spree for now.
I’m waiting on the new Achilles!
Hey is orb engard (probably not spelling that right) worth it
(Sep. 18, 2019  10:27 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I like it! One of the better Turbo Beys.
Thanks I think I’ll get it next
I got Turbo Achilles A4, Air Knight A4, Orb Egis 0Turn Quick' and Cho-Z Achilles recently.