Recent Beyblade Purchases

My wallet and savings are crying... preordered Union Achilles, GT Customize set (cuz not Bursting is always HYPE), full set of RBV that has Tact Longinus and the full set of the RLC that has Knockout Odin. Union is already around the corner....
im getting venom and erase and dont worry i checked its a real tartaratomy
(Sep. 19, 2019  3:22 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: My wallet and savings are crying... preordered Union Achilles, GT Customize set (cuz not Bursting is always HYPE), full set of RBV that has Tact Longinus and the full set of the RLC that has Knockout Odin. Union is already around the corner....
At that rate you’ll be poor! Just kidding. Smile
(Sep. 19, 2019  3:22 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: My wallet and savings are crying... preordered Union Achilles, GT Customize set (cuz not Bursting is always HYPE), full set of RBV that has Tact Longinus and the full set of the RLC that has Knockout Odin. Union is already around the corner....

Those are good gets, but then you'll be broke.
My birthday and christmas are a month and a half from eachother so i hope to get a lot without wasting my money
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Ordered the 20th anniversary Bakuten Shoot Beyblade box set — going to display it with my signed Bakuten Shoot Beyblade CDs!
(Sep. 19, 2019  11:14 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
At that rate you’ll be poor! Just kidding. Smile

Lol I can't dispute that tho ahahaha I missed out on the RBV that had a recolored Geist so this is kinda my compensation on it

(Sep. 19, 2019  11:27 AM)X-Wing Wrote:

Those are good gets, but then you'll be broke.
My birthday and christmas are a month and a half from eachother so i hope to get a lot without wasting my money

Ahh well, Christmas no longer exists for me as a working adult (and neither is my birthday). Best case scenario is I get boxer briefs or socks, but that'll be just about it. So better to be broke cuz I chose to get those for myself since no one else in the family will.
Just ordered the Gold Turbo Pegasus bey for 55$ (yes you read right), the gold Ace base, Drago valkyrie & another red WHF Venom bey.
I'm getting the Customize Guide with yellow level chip and limited stickers, Union Achilles and Royal King Spriggan soon. Might get Purple Revive Phoenix and Golden Cho-Z Achilles.Hopefully for my b-Day because it is unlikely. Or get it for Christmas so screw me. Might be able to get Royal King and Customisation Guide now and the others later
A couple days ago I bought my first GT bey: Union Achilles. Should take around a week to get here. I'm going to try and save up some money and buy a bunch of GT beys. Probably next on my to buy list will be the GT Triple booster set.
Just bought my very first Burst stuff- the GT Triple Booster, a TT standard stadium, and a few launchers. I'm really excited for it all to arrive- feel a bit like a kid again haha
My mum's friend is going to japan and i asked her to buy these beyblades:

uA Cn Xt+
Random Layer 1
Random Layer 3
jJ 00T Tr Zan
V/E D Vn Bullet (idk what abbreviation it is)

Thats it apart from my other b-day purchases (royal king spriggan and customisation guide with yellow level chip)
Rounding out my MFB collection some more! Just ordered the following starters:

• Fusion Hades AD145 SWD
  • Diablo Nemesis X : D
  • Gladiator Bahamdia SP230 GF
  • Samurai Pegasis W105 R2F
  • Storm Pegasis 105 RF (+BeyLauncher)
Looking forward to testing some of the parts I've never used before (Diablo, Bahamdia, Pegasis, GF, R2F). Also having a replacement RF and BeyLauncher will be nice.