Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Nov. 25, 2019  9:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I got a Destiny layer weight for early Christmas. It's not tournament legal, but it's very cool. Makes Dread Gen viable at last.

That's the GT Weight that looks like the Infinity Stones right? On all violet Bases and GT Chips it'd be Thanos, but on red and gold ones it'll be Iron Man lol

It would really be nice if there are tournaments that allowed modified parts (within reason and maximum measurements along with overall safety of all involved)
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:37 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2019  9:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I got a Destiny layer weight for early Christmas. It's not tournament legal, but it's very cool. Makes Dread Gen viable at last.

That's the GT Weight that looks like the Infinity Stones right? On all violet Bases and GT Chips it'd be Thanos, but on red and gold ones it'll be Iron Man lol

It would really be nice if there are tournaments that allowed modified parts (within reason and maximum measurements along with overall safety of all involved)

I think with the additional weight I might try it at one of Angry Face's Combat Tops tournaments. It would probably get wrecked by custom stuff and MFBs, but I think it could stand a chance with Destiny.
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:44 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  4:37 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That's the GT Weight that looks like the Infinity Stones right? On all violet Bases and GT Chips it'd be Thanos, but on red and gold ones it'll be Iron Man lol

I think with the additional weight I might try it at one of Angry Face's Combat Tops tournaments. It would probably get wrecked by custom stuff and MFBs, but I think it could stand a chance with Destiny.

I might try making a similar one using other materials, but I think that Destiny Weight packs more punch than Goku Weight (mainly due to the material used as well as having the benefit of using Gen with the combo too) already.

Do you happen to know how many grams this custom Weight weighs? I've been trying to design Layer Weights that can be "combinable" so the player can make weight distribution customized.
Guys, I need help. Complete rb17 or Cho-Z Customize Set
Rb17 has more and good parts but costs so much
Cho-Z Customize Set has good parts and is cheap
It would be better to get the customize set but I don't know.
(Nov. 26, 2019  11:49 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Guys, I need help. Complete rb17 or Cho-Z Customize Set

This type of stuff needs to go in the purchase consultation thread next time, but what will really be the decider here is what parts you already have good part wise.
(Nov. 26, 2019  11:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  11:49 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Guys, I need help. Complete rb17 or Cho-Z Customize Set

This type of stuff needs to go in the purchase consultation thread next time, but what will really be the decider here is what parts you already have good part wise.

Oh sorry, I didn't know that thread existed
(Nov. 25, 2019  7:37 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yesterday I got a random booster vol 8. I have 3 vol 16s coming today and 4 random booster vol 5s coming Wednesday.

(Nov. 23, 2019  9:59 PM)Morsoe Wrote: an oldie posting on here now
been a while since I posted!

And I'm guessing all the youngins won't know how dear and rare this blade is!! but I'm happy!!, just literally snagged this

for £13.00 including delivery!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264543714303

DRANZER GT!!!!

[Image: beys1_by_t_spencil_ddkxvcd-pre.jpg?token...cPDxgxVD0M]

Does the EG work?

Still waiting on it to arrive, it's kinda the main reason I bought this cos I have a dranzer gt but with out the engine gear, so I wanted a full dranzer gt
Just purchased the GT Triple Set, will either be here tomorrow or next week
(Dec. 12, 2019  2:08 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Just purchased the GT Triple Set, will either be here tomorrow or next week

Definitely a good set since it has Lord and many amazing parts
Got myself Judgement Joker for the layer and Grand Pegasus Sen for the weight off ever-wish today, wallet is officially empty.
Managed to snag myself Dragoon MS, Driger MS, Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS for a sweet $150 AUD. Should be here in a few weeks.
So I just found this thread, but anyways this last month I’ve purchased 2 clear bb-10’s great deals, DS Cyber Pegasus, Crystal Earth Aquila, Iron Blood Thermal Lacerta, Infinity Libra, Sol Blaze (Black and Red), All 3 versions of Mercury Anubis, Jade Jupiter, and multiple other MFB just to complete my collection. With Beyblade I never feel buyers remorse because I genuinely enjoy them and feel like they’re great investments and collection pieces. I have also purchased many competitive parts!
I scored a Chaos Core stadium two days ago and the Xcalius sword launcher set.
So I’m not sure if this counts, but my uncle and aunt sent a package with some Christmas presents in it, and me buying too many Beyblades, I immediately recognized the size and shape of the two I got. It’s some SwitchStrike stuff. So I looked around on the presents and I saw a hole on each one (I did not make the holes) so I looked through the hole (my eye got poked multiple times) and I saw which ones were in them! Asteroid Zeutron and Tide Treptune! I actually needed them so I’m very happy. Now I just need to act surprised tomorrow…
I got the Turbo Spryzen S4 stater pack yesterday.
This was stuff I got for Christmas but I helped select the items so I am counting it.

Beyblade GT Battle Set

Orb Egis 0Turn Quick’

Judgement Joker 00Turn Trick Zan

Venom Diabolos Vanguard Bullet

GT Triple Booster Set

GT Customize Set

Cho-Z Achilles with Launcher

Launcher Grip (The black one with white grips)

Judgement Pegasus 8’Glave Keep’

Dread Phoenix P4
Found this in a thrift store for a sweet $7 AUD, everything you see inside came with it. I’m not too familiar with all the Burst models so I’ve no idea if they’re any good but I’m still quite stoked about this :-)

https://imgur.com/gallery/GwVf9EX
For Christmas I got the championship clash set, hades h3, and the gt customize set.
(Dec. 28, 2019  12:31 AM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: Found this in a thrift store for a sweet $7 AUD, everything you see inside came with it. I’m not too familiar with all the Burst models so I’ve no idea if they’re any good but I’m still quite stoked about this :-)

https://imgur.com/gallery/GwVf9EX

They look like they might be useful for burst classic. I would say you definitely got a good deal.
I purchased a Roller Defenser yesterday!
As a small gift from my sister I got grip rubber, launcher extension, Coro Coro lightning l Drago, torch Aries, and storm Pegasus.
For Christmas, I received a Fafnir F3. My brother purchased it as a sort of gag gift since he knows how much I used to be into Beyblade. I don’t know anything about Burst but it looks pretty cool so I will for sure set it up somewhere.
Today I purchased Turbo Spryzen S4. It’s quite good slope wise and I think I’ll be finding a use for it on the combo 0Wall Bearing.
Yesterday I purchased the last piece I need for my mfb collection, BB-18 Libra DF145 BS. I only paid $60 for it and it also comes with a flash Sagittario, a metal face packet, a w145 track, and an extra Sagittario facebolt. Libra has been one of the hardest beys for me to find!