Recent Beyblade Purchases

I got: Random booster 18 full set, Master D (X2) so I don't have to switch the chips between left & right & I got the gold Turbo Master D. A few months ago I got: 2 gold Zwai Longinus beys, Gold Tact Longinus, Gold Imperial Dragon
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:32 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I got: Random booster 18 full set,  Master D (X2) so I don't have to switch the chips between left & right & I got the gold Turbo Master D. A few months ago I got: 2 gold Zwai Longinus beys, Gold Tact Longinus,  Gold Imperial Dragon

Take pictures of your collection to show us Gasp!!!
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:32 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I got: Random booster 18 full set,  Master D (X2) so I don't have to switch the chips between left & right & I got the gold Turbo Master D. A few months ago I got: 2 gold Zwai Longinus beys, Gold Tact Longinus,  Gold Imperial Dragon

Are they TT?
Recently purchased Spriggan Heavy Defense, Imperial Dragon, Screw Capricorne, Flame Byxis, Ray Unicorno, & a SCALE!

Edit: And also Samurai Pegasis
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:53 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Recently purchased Spriggan Heavy Defense, Imperial Dragon, Screw Capricorne, Flame Byxis, Ray Unicorno, & a SCALE!
The scale will be your best purchase. So useful Smile
(Jan. 02, 2020  5:05 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote:

Are they TT?

Of courseSmile & funny story (a few months ago) I bought a gold turbo Venom/erase bey & I also ordered what I thought was a regular bey & I opened it &: I have 2 of the same beys. I used the 2nd gold chip so I have a full gold erase & 1 gold venom. I have 13 gold turbo beys. (Every bey except the gold Valkyrie & the triple booster set). I dont battle em cus I'd be cursin like a rapper if they got damaged. I made a few changes to the Joker (gold 00 disk, transparent gold turn from RB18, gold weight) & I added the gold Xtend+ to the GT Achilles. I also put a gold 0 disk & gold dagger frame on the Prime Apocalypse & a gold Longinus chip on the gold tact base. 

Lastly: I will post some pics (once I find a space to set em up) I got my rare beys (the top ones) in my dresser. I spent well over 600 on beys since RB15
You guys think you're unlucky, no your lucky, I bought 12 beyblades and 4 launchers but oh no, they gave me a box of stickers and I paid them $30 worst buy ever tsk
Going to be ordering the GT Customize set, and Bigbang Genesis pretty soon, and possibly imperial dragon to have a motorized driver to use apart from hybrid
I recently preordered Big Bang Genesis, and am excited to get it. Hopefully it gets here sooner than usual since I preordered it.
(Jan. 15, 2020  4:10 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I recently preordered Big Bang Genesis, and am excited to get it. Hopefully it gets here sooner than usual since I preordered it.

When you get it and test it, please tell me if it's worth it. I'm on the edge of purchasing it.
(Jan. 15, 2020  4:18 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  4:10 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I recently preordered Big Bang Genesis, and am excited to get it. Hopefully it gets here sooner than usual since I preordered it.

When you get it and test it, please tell me if it's worth it. I'm on the edge of purchasing it.
I will. Hopefully Big Bang Genesis is better than its predecessor as well as Yard Metal.
Just purchased the GT Triple Booster Set, Master Diabolos, Union Achilles, and pre-ordered Big Bang Genesis as well. I also got suckered into buying some used launchers on ebay, but they are all really worn down.
Not exactly Beyblade but... I found an ifrit beywarrior at Ollie’s!
Will be buying off everwish: 1x B-33, 1x GT customize set, 1x B-77 Beylogger plus, 2x Big bang genesis and 1x Union Achilles EDIT: only got the set, achilles, and 1 bigbang genesis, couldn't get the others since they were out of stock
Bought another bb-10, a handful of zero g stuff including a couple balro, genbul, begirados, bahamdia, archer gargoyle, etc. also bought a small lot of string launchers and another grip. I also got bb-18 metal system libra and purple Virgo from metal system random booster vol. 2
(Jan. 20, 2020  12:17 AM)ItsSwift Wrote: Bought another bb-10, a handful of zero g stuff including a couple balro, genbul, begirados, bahamdia, archer gargoyle, etc. also bought a small lot of string launchers and another grip. I also got bb-18 metal system libra and purple Virgo from metal system random booster vol. 2

Bruh.... lucky you. I’m trying to get competitive parts for mfb
(Jan. 20, 2020  12:17 AM)ItsSwift Wrote: Bought another bb-10, a handful of zero g stuff including a couple balro, genbul, begirados, bahamdia, archer gargoyle, etc. also bought a small lot of string launchers and another grip. I also got bb-18 metal system libra and purple Virgo from metal system random booster vol. 2
Dang a BB-10? I had to get a BB-46 Standard Type Stadium because I couldn’t find a decently priced BB-10

Aside from the BB-46 I mentioned above, I also got a set of launcher rubbers, an angle compass, a Dark Bull booster and a Random Booster 6 (BB-100). All new and for the original market price. I found a UK-based site that still had these few gems in stock since 10 years ago.
I purchased more Metal Fight items in the last month for a few hundred dollars, I can go on and list everything if somebody is interested. Above I just mentioned what I received today.
Planning on getting RC valtreyek, was told they started selling him at five below and Marshall’s
(Jan. 23, 2020  12:01 PM)Gremder Wrote:
Dang a BB-10? I had to get a BB-46 Standard Type Stadium because I couldn’t find a decently priced BB-10

Aside from the BB-46 I mentioned above, I also got a set of launcher rubbers, an angle compass, a Dark Bull booster and a Random Booster 6 (BB-100). All new and for the original market price. I found a UK-based site that still had these few gems in stock since 10 years ago.
I purchased more Metal Fight items in the last month for a few hundred dollars, I can go on and list everything if somebody is interested. Above I just mentioned what I received today.

Yep, the last 2 months I bought 3 clear bb10s all for under $80 and 1 brand new with stickers and all for $60 USD.

(Jan. 23, 2020  12:01 PM)Gremder Wrote:

Yep, the last 2 months I bought 3 clear bb10s all for under $80 and 1 brand new with stickers and all for $60 USD.
(Jan. 23, 2020  9:13 PM)ItsSwift Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  12:01 PM)Gremder Wrote: Dang a BB-10? I had to get a BB-46 Standard Type Stadium because I couldn’t find a decently priced BB-10

(Jan. 23, 2020  12:01 PM)Gremder Wrote: Dang a BB-10? I had to get a BB-46 Standard Type Stadium because I couldn’t find a decently priced BB-10

Wow you seem to be pretty lucky... and addicted to BB-10s lol
(Jan. 24, 2020  7:43 PM)Gremder Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  9:13 PM)ItsSwift Wrote: Yep, the last 2 months I bought 3 clear bb10s all for under $80 and 1 brand new with stickers and all for $60 USD.

Wow you seem to be pretty lucky... and addicted to BB-10s lol

Well the mfb community in my area has been sparked up again and we have an organizer, I just thought that it would be nice to have 4+ bb10s I could provide if needed. Plus I’d like to become an organizer myself one day.
So this last week I got another gravity Perseus for the LR, 2 more launcher grips 1 Hasbro 1 Takara, I got a nib ray striker (not opening it), a nib berserker begirados (also not opening), another ray Gil, and probably the things I’m most excited for 2 black stringed beylaunchers for mfb.
recently bought V2 to help with classic combos, also galaxy and Gold-x
My Master Diabolos comes today. Also my random booster Vol. 17 and 18Smile
I got 2 WFH edition Master D beys (so I have 1 left & 1 right) & 2 Big Bang Y beys. I also got the L & R launchers from the MFB burst set (they will be the battle copies), 1 red/gold Impereal Dragon chip, ice blue Master D chip & the Gold Big Bang. My next buys will be: the MFB set, RB19 & hopefully the gokd Ashura (I already got the red one). I have 16 Gold Turbo beys now (everything but: Fafnir, Lord Spriggan, Dread Bahamut, Valkyrie) ill take pics once I figure out how to fit em in 1 picture (my room looks like a clothing bomb exploded & no one ever cleaned up)