Recent Beyblade Purchases

Well between 2 different local vendors I believe I got almost everything we need to get started and caught up. Made some decisions based on availability and to get all the drivers we need but should be good entering superking era. Daughter and I can't wait for it all to get here. Wife isnt to happy with how much was spent lol.

Cho z triple pack
Gt triple pack
Big gang genesis 0 yard metal
Wizard fafnir rise
Imperial dragon
Archer Hercules eternal
Union Achilles xtend+
B19 bey stadium

And the thing I'm probably most excited about
Naked spriggan paradox orbit metal

Really wanted a master layer but we'll have to get it next time.
Just ordered all the existing releases of SuperSparkingKing beys. (Super Hyperion, King Helios, Glide ragnaruk, Brave Valkyrie, Curse Satomb.) and 2x Red Sparking Launchers, and 1x Blue Sparking launcher.
(May. 10, 2020  12:53 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Just ordered all the existing releases of SuperSparkingKing beys. (Super Hyperion, King Helios, Glide ragnaruk, Brave Valkyrie, Curse Satomb.) and 2x Red Sparking Launchers, and 1x Blue Sparking launcher.

You coulda bought another pair of Sparking launchers just so you can interchange internals and use a right spin Blue Sparking launcher lol
Just bought Glide Ragnaruk, it should come tomorrow.
Looking forward to 3D printing some Sparking parts and seeing how they do.
Just bought a new Revive Phoenix, to replace my worn out Phoenix. Im also looking to get a new a bunch more random booster vol.20 just see if i can get Curse Ragnaruk and Glide Hyperion just to make Ranjiro's Glide Ragnaruk
I bought a pack of 4 sparking beys so Helios Hyperion Ragnaruk and Valkyrie all for 105 canadian which is pretty nice.
Just bought the SuperKing battle set, Brave Valkyrie, and Mirage Fafnir from Four-Gaming/StayCool!
Can't wait for it to arrive (Although I can't open any of it until my birthday).
The Master Diabolos .Gn I bought recently arrived today, and oh boy, it's a sight to behold!

Master Diabolos .Generate review

I really have no idea what took me THIS long to buy a Master Diabolos, let alone 6 months, because this is easily one of my favourite Beyblades, not just in Burst, but overall it's one of my favourite ones

The Master base, I've heard a lot of good things about, and from what I can tell, it weighs a decent amount and it's fairly tight, at least on the Diabolos chip. I hear Fafnir and Bahamut chips are used too, and if so, it'll look GREAT on my red Fafnir chip. The Master base is a really cool and well thought out gimmick, I love that the metal positioning makes sense. Attack mode, the metal is outwards, Defense mode, the metal is more central. It looks awesome overall with the translucent red too, the gold and silver highlights are nice as well.

The Diabolos chip looks very cool, and it has 5 clicks which is neat. There's not much to say here since it's a basic GT chip, and while it is a bit underwhelming compared to the first Diabolos chip, it makes perfect sense since Master can't accommodate it anyway.

The Generate driver looks awesome, very jewel like and the disk has beautiful details. At first I wasn't a huge fan of it since it was essentially an FConfused Bottom from MFB, which I disliked a lot, and I felt the gimmick was a little unjust for a large driver. However I've really grown on it, and vastly prefer it over FConfused for a few reasons. First of, the driver is much faster and I find that it doesn't drop to the sharp tip as fast. Second, the sharp tip is FAR better than FConfused' since it doesn't stick out as far, giving it better stamina and much better LAD. Third, there's another function where attack mode can tighten the driver lock as the tip is raised up, which makes sense. I'm not sure if it actually works or not, but it is cool nevertheless and it's way better than something like the Power driver.

Overall, I love this beyblade, it looks beautiful, I like all the parts and even as a stock combo, it's not half bad. This is a massive improvement over both Venom/Erase Diabolos .Vn.Bl, a more than worthy evolution, and probably will be better than it's successors to me. Alongside Curse Satan .Hr.Un 1D, Regalia Genesis .Hy, Hazard Kerbeus .7.At and Rage Longinus .Ds 3A, this is one of my absolute favourite Burst beys so far. It's a beyblade well loved by many, and I concur.
Got this sealed new in box Dragoon MS two days ago.

https://imgur.com/a/UkKChqF

Now just to find a white MA01 Dragoon MSUV sealed new in box for a reasonable price, one can hope.
Got my variant lucifer 3 days ago for 25 usd. Came fast too
i ordered a beyblade burst turbo championship clash set
Knockout ODIN and (hopefully a non-fake) dimension'
Just got my Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago Version for $40 SGD, it came really quick!
Ollies has that one hasbro burst attack customization thingy, and i bought one.
(Aug. 04, 2020  11:25 PM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: Just got my Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago Version for $40 SGD, it came really quick!

from who
so recently i bought
Variant Lucifer (With the Sparking Launcher)
Torch Pegasus (plastic gen)
Dragoon F (plastic Gen)
Wolborg 2 (plastic gen)
and the one im most hype for
Voltaic Ape 2

i don't really know if what i bought was worth it though, like the torch pegasus
I just got a regalia Genesis (regalia only) and a Meteo L-drago (hasbro)
(Aug. 12, 2020  9:07 PM)ChrisandDeshawn Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2020  11:25 PM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: Just got my Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago Version for $40 SGD, it came really quick!

from who

Some girl from my country on carousell
Got my random booster 21 full set, special edition 1D chassis, 2 Uranus layers/chips, 1 specisl painted chassis of: Fafnir, Longinus & Hyperion (the red bey) & I ordered my triple booster set.
I purchased the Sparking Triple Set,i should have it by Monday.

Really interested to test the Wave Driver.
(Aug. 13, 2020  8:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I purchased the Sparking Triple Set,i should have it by Monday.

Really interested to test the Wave Driver.

I felt that the goku was more hype. (I think that it could be good with zwei)
I’m Getting Tempest Dragon on August 18th but my most recent buy was Variant Lucifer
Just pulled Curse from the random, and bought 2 Glide Ragnurak. So now I can make Ranjiro and Rantaro Ragnurak's.
Sparking Triple Booster - Arrived Today (Tempest broke my only right launcher), eBay
RBV 15 Full Set - Not yet shipped, portal0
RBV 16 Full Set - Not yet shipped, portal0
RBV 17 Full Set - Not yet shipped, portal0
RBV 18 Full Set - Not yet shipped, portal0