Recent Beyblade Purchases

I pre ordered world spriggan for probably way to much but its fine.
Probably not gonna be fake because it isn't released yet
Edit:The seller said it was real when asking them
I recently purchased Hasbro Turbo Valtryek V3. It's pretty decent. The only con is the Evolution Tip JUST WON'T WEAR OUT QUICK ENOUGH!
- Dragoon Victory Hasbro (Magnacore System)
- Jade Jupiter Takara Tomy
- Beyblade Burst GT Random Layer Collection
- Beyblade Burst Sparking Random Booster : Curse Ragnaruk
- Black Metal Draciel Hasbro
I went ahead and got the Spryzen S5 dual pack, as well as Genesis G5 and Odax O5. I’ll see if any of these have uses for Limited or Standard (Spryzen S5).
New Rage Longinus!
Today for my birthday, I got Variant Lucifer and the Sparking Triple Booster set, as well as Royal Genesis G5.
(Sep. 12, 2020  3:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Today for my birthday, I got Variant Lucifer and the Sparking Triple Booster set, as well as Royal Genesis G5.
Happy birthday man.
(Sep. 12, 2020  4:33 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  3:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Today for my birthday, I got Variant Lucifer and the Sparking Triple Booster set, as well as Royal Genesis G5.
Happy birthday man.

Thank you. Just don’t post about my birthday in the birthday thread until the 16th, since that’s when my actual birthday is.
(Sep. 12, 2020  5:04 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  4:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: Happy birthday man.

Thank you. Just don’t post about my birthday in the birthday thread until the 16th, since that’s when my actual birthday is.
No problem man, stay safe.
(Aug. 27, 2020  10:12 PM)andowantsfood Wrote: I pre ordered world spriggan for probably way to much but its fine.

I did the same thing, on Amazon, hoping it's real as well!  I got a fake Mirage Fafnir, should have known when it was only $30, and didn't come in the box that was on ebay ;-)
(Sep. 12, 2020  11:07 PM)skellington Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  10:12 PM)andowantsfood Wrote: I pre ordered world spriggan for probably way to much but its fine.

I did the same thing, on Amazon, hoping it's real as well!  I got a fake Mirage Fafnir, should have known when it was only $30, and didn't come in the box that was on ebay ;-)

I am usually really cautious. I ask the seller always if its a real takara tomy product even if the listing says so.
Just bought these two and received a few days ago new in box!

https://imgur.com/a/Z1KPIzU

Very happy. Also if anyone has an unused sealed new in box Dragoon MSUV MA-01 starter for sale I'm interested in buying, paying $400 (which is what I paid for the one in the picture).
(Sep. 12, 2020  11:07 PM)skellington Wrote:

That’s a scam as the real Mirage Fafnir is under 30 dollars
I got the gold Valkryie layer and chipSmile i got the gold Bushin Ashura layer & chip. I have 17/20 gold turbo beys. Spent over 600$ but worth it
(Sep. 13, 2020  11:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  11:07 PM)skellington Wrote: I did the same thing, on Amazon, hoping it's real as well!  I got a fake Mirage Fafnir, should have known when it was only $30, and didn't come in the box that was on ebay ;-)

That’s a scam as the real Mirage Fafnir is under 30 dollars

OMG good to know- I'm new to this and throw money away on the wrong things.  Thank you Smile
Just got Galaxy pegasus and twisted tempo both legends
I ordered 2 World Spriggans & the gold painted chassis. I ordered the purple special Japanese Earth Eagle (with the silver metal face) & the gold/red MFB storm pegasus.
I've purchased a clear Takara Tornado Attack Stadium! I'm damn happy to get my hands on it soon Smile
I got ahold of my first Takara Tomy Single Layer: Wyvern Heavy Accel from Random Booster Vol. 2. I haven’t tested it yet but I’m assuming it’s defense and stamina I assume will be pretty good for Burst Classic.
I bought Super Hyperion and a confirmed RBV13 for Air Knight, both for a little over $37 from Four-Gaming. Their sales right now are definitely pretty good, and it makes sense that they’re selling out of products right now.
I just got world spriggan from beys and bricks and I pulled the gold 2b chassis
I got a 3d printed bey(still being made but I already had most of the bey just the driver lol) also should I buy big bang genesis or new launcher set up
I got a world spriggan from beys and bricks when pre orders were first announced. I ordered another (forgot I preordered the other one) from mall of toys on Sept 24th. They both came in the same day.
(Oct. 07, 2020  12:03 AM)kai edits Wrote: I got a 3d printed bey(still being made but I already had most of the bey just the driver lol) also should I buy big bang genesis or new launcher set up

I would say neither if you already have a better setup than a slingshock launcher. Get Mirage Fafnir or Rage Longinus.