Recent Beyblade Purchases

I buying some sparking beys. Should I get a sparking launcher or a regular string launcher.
I won this one 1x PF Dranzer S
I won this one 1x PF Dranzer S
I won this one 1x PF Dranzer S. Visit also upbhulekh
(Oct. 07, 2020  12:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: I buying some sparking beys. Should I get a sparking launcher or a regular string launcher.

pretty sure this should go in purchase consultation but I'll answer it anyway I'd say go for a sparking launcher there way more powerful and feel better but they do jam alot but there also easy to fix
Just got my rage l, brave v, and variant l in the mail yesterday.
Today I found a couple Plastic Beyblades at a flea market, a Draciel and a Flash Leopard 2. I ended up getting my first Plastic Beyblade, a Hasbro Flash Leopard 2, since I had heard the Draciels were not really that good. What is weird is that the one I got came with a plastic, rounded tip on the black bottom piece, unlike what I think it comes with, that being a metal tip.
(Oct. 12, 2020  3:01 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Today I found a couple Plastic Beyblades at a flea market, a Draciel and a Flash Leopard 2. I ended up getting my first Plastic Beyblade, a Hasbro Flash Leopard 2, since I had heard the Draciels were not really that good. What is weird is that the one I got came with a plastic, rounded tip on the black bottom piece, unlike what I think it comes with, that being a metal tip.
That’s sick dude. I would have bought both tho for collecting purposes but that’s just me.
Been looking for this bey for a while and finally got it, super excited. [Image: XHy3g2A.jpg]
just got rage, brave, & world might buy tempest, union, and a bey w/either rise or eternal
Got 4 Takara plastic gen beys today, Uriel (the one with the dragoon v base), strata dragoon v, flash leapord 1, and vortex ape, here's hoping I can find some magnacore stadium magnets within the price range in my forum post
Recently picked up a Galeon 2 and made myself a Galeon 2G 🔥

[Image: 76GsKL2.jpg]
I will get my Metal Fight Beyblade Anniversary Set tomorrow.
got a Gold Knockout Odin.10.Ds and a Death Diabolos coming today
theres a sparking triple set, a crash elscopio and a wizard fafnir coming as well
Twin Nemesis 3H Ultimate Reboot
Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite
Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (Wing Broke off)
Lost Longinus Nine Spiral
Z Achilles 11 Xtend (Also Broke)
Red Long Bey Launcher
Long Winder
The new Hyperion & Helios bey set (without the stadium), 2 Lufier The End beys (1 with the special purple disk), the whole new Random booster set. I'll buy the blue eagle MFB special edition & New anniversary set box soon.
so my death debola-
death diaburger?
death diabetes?
death diamond?
deatH diaboloS came and i have to say
death on lucifer looks amazing
but how would it look on Lucifer II
lucifer 2?
lucifer dos?
lucider?

its fun but you risk getting your fingers obliterated my death for no damn reason
damn thing is a spinning knife
MORE SO than ZONE
which was one of my worst beys to have to pick up while spinning
I just got my Bushin
I finally got Lucifer The End today. And it looks very nice
should be getting the Limit Break Set and the Infinite Achilles Random Booster (i got a full set) in a couple of days. just ordered Lucifer The End too.
I bought the following late Friday night (Technically very early Saturday morning):
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I bought the following late Friday night (Technically very early Saturday morning):
Nice. I would trade my whole beyblade collection for death Diabolos
Yesterday I bought
gargoyle 8 massive-s
Balar 6 spiral-s
and Kraken 11 prevail-s
each for 2 dollars!
I just bought Stone-X Quetizko, Orb Engaard, Morrigna M4, Lucifer The End, Dusk Balkesh, Right Artemis, Meteo L-Drago (still working it out)