Recent Beyblade Purchases

I got a judgment joker today. It said jp version on amazon but ended up being kr.... pretty bummed im out of a qr code budge judgment layer is dope.
Just got my bigbang genesis, and I also got an extra Yamiterios for the X’.
I’m about to order the RBV 19 full set and a couple of dead hades’s from the RBV 15 set for the X’
I just ordered the RBV 19 full set, and restocked on some Dual layers that broke on me (wild wyvern, Xeno Xcaliber, Obelisk Odin) an extra Yamiterios, (for the Xtreme’)
And the Goku Layer Weight... that one hurt my pocket...
But it’ll be worth it...
I bought a Zwei Longinus, after 2 years of only having Lost Longinus (Gold) so I can make a left spin attacker that's competitively viable.
(Mar. 01, 2020  11:54 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: I bought a Zwei Longinus, after 2 years of only having Lost Longinus (Gold) so I can make a left spin attacker that's competitively viable.

Nice!
I bought it over a week ago, and it’s arriving today, but I bought Glide Ragnaruk. I’m hoping maybe Wheel has some potential and maybe Glide on the right Chassis.
Ordered hasbro Bahamat B5 double set, should come on Friday
Super Hyperion. Don’t regret it. Supposed to come in the 10th-24. Hopefully it comes sooner, ordered it in the 25th
TAKARA TOMY Beyblade Burst B-142 Booster Judgment Joker .00T.TR Kai, a new bey for my son's collection. Due to Covid-19 it was difficult to buy outside (he would have preferred Geist Fafnir), but finally i hope it arrives for its birthday

[Image: aa0d982d8bfdddc49df8d774efcfb844o.jpg]
Bought Judgement Joker J5 and Venom Devolos D5 yesterday, my collection is now at 5 Hasbeys and 2 TT.
Pretty much bought a set with all the latest Sparking releases. So expecting Hyperion, Helios, Glide Ragnaruk, and the sparking launcher. Should be expecting them some time this week.
I bought an assortment of starters and random booster 17 and pulled a Black Wing Revive Phoenix! Not too sure what to do with it now.
Yesterday I bought Brave Valkyrie off of Everwish. Hopefully it gets here within a week or two.
Just bought Brave Valkyrie, Wing Pegesus, and
B E Y W H E E L Z off of EBay.
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:35 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Just bought Brave Valkyrie, Wing Pegesus, and
The following spoiler contains my personal opinion.
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:38 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:35 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Just bought Brave Valkyrie, Wing Pegesus, and
The following spoiler contains my personal opinion.
Exactly, that’s why I only paid 1.50 for a used one lol.
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:42 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:38 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: The following spoiler contains my personal opinion.
Exactly, that’s why I only paid 1.50 for a used one lol.

I just reread my post, and I realized it sounds rude. I'm sorry if it sounded that way, wasn't trying to be rude by any means.
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Yesterday I bought Brave Valkyrie off of Everwish. Hopefully it gets here within a week or two.

What is everwish like & how much is shipping to USA?

Bought the Random Booster 20 full set (including the 2 beys to make the other ragnaruk) & 2 other ragnaruk beys.
Brave Valkyrie is stuck in handling in china still... waiting on my refund for Master diabolos so i can just order one from amazon since its in the states already :C
On my b-day (in june) I'm gonna see if my friends cant get together and get me the GT custom set! asked my family to get me big bang genesis and hopefully i can get imperial dragon before then...
(Apr. 30, 2020  10:52 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: Brave Valkyrie is stuck in handling in china still... waiting on my refund for Master diabolos so i can just order one from amazon since its in the states already :C
On my b-day (in june) I'm gonna see if my friends cant get together and get me the GT custom set! asked my family to get me big bang genesis and hopefully i can get imperial dragon before then...
How much was the Brave Valkyrie?
(Apr. 30, 2020  11:16 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  10:52 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: Brave Valkyrie is stuck in handling in china still... waiting on my refund for Master diabolos so i can just order one from amazon since its in the states already :C
China? That sounds fake

Um, why? Many sellers are based in China, especially on EBay. Even Everwish is based in Hong Kong.
(Apr. 30, 2020  11:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  11:16 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: China? That sounds fake

Um, why? Many sellers are based in China, especially on EBay. Even Everwish is based in Hong Kong.

Sorry, should’ve worded my post differently. I’ll edit that now.
Bey Mail Day is Best Day!

Random Booster 18 - Full Set
Random Booster 19 - Full Set
Random Booster 20 - Full Set
Zwei Bahamut Outer Assault' Zan
Big Bang Genesis x3 (Need extra armor for Regalia and Apocalypse Andrew )
Glide Ragnaruk x3 (I figured I'd need extra Wh disks Chief - Idea! )
Super Hyperion x2 
King Helios
Brave Valkyrie

Time to SUPERKING!!

[Image: N8cZltu.jpg]
(May. 08, 2020  2:49 AM)NAP Wrote: Bey Mail Day is Best Day!

Random Booster 18 - Full Set
Random Booster 19 - Full Set
Random Booster 20 - Full Set
Zwei Bahamut Outer Assault' Zan
Big Bang Genesis x3 (Need extra armor for Regalia and Apocalypse Andrew )
Glide Ragnaruk x3 (I figured I'd need extra Wh disks Chief - Idea! )
Super Hyperion x2 
King Helios
Brave Valkyrie

Time to SUPERKING!!

[Image: N8cZltu.jpg]
Geez, how much did that cost? I’m guessing a little under $400.
I just bought brave Valkyrie and full set of random booster vol.20