Recent Beyblade Purchases

My wallet and savings are crying... preordered Union Achilles, GT Customize set (cuz not Bursting is always HYPE), full set of RBV that has Tact Longinus and the full set of the RLC that has Knockout Odin. Union is already around the corner....
im getting venom and erase and dont worry i checked its a real tartaratomy
(Sep. 19, 2019  3:22 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: My wallet and savings are crying... preordered Union Achilles, GT Customize set (cuz not Bursting is always HYPE), full set of RBV that has Tact Longinus and the full set of the RLC that has Knockout Odin. Union is already around the corner....
At that rate you’ll be poor! Just kidding. Smile
(Sep. 19, 2019  3:22 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: My wallet and savings are crying... preordered Union Achilles, GT Customize set (cuz not Bursting is always HYPE), full set of RBV that has Tact Longinus and the full set of the RLC that has Knockout Odin. Union is already around the corner....

Those are good gets, but then you'll be broke.
My birthday and christmas are a month and a half from eachother so i hope to get a lot without wasting my money
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Ordered the 20th anniversary Bakuten Shoot Beyblade box set — going to display it with my signed Bakuten Shoot Beyblade CDs!
(Sep. 19, 2019  11:14 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
At that rate you’ll be poor! Just kidding. Smile

Lol I can't dispute that tho ahahaha I missed out on the RBV that had a recolored Geist so this is kinda my compensation on it

(Sep. 19, 2019  11:27 AM)X-Wing Wrote:

Those are good gets, but then you'll be broke.
My birthday and christmas are a month and a half from eachother so i hope to get a lot without wasting my money

Ahh well, Christmas no longer exists for me as a working adult (and neither is my birthday). Best case scenario is I get boxer briefs or socks, but that'll be just about it. So better to be broke cuz I chose to get those for myself since no one else in the family will.
Just ordered the Gold Turbo Pegasus bey for 55$ (yes you read right), the gold Ace base, Drago valkyrie & another red WHF Venom bey.
I'm getting the Customize Guide with yellow level chip and limited stickers, Union Achilles and Royal King Spriggan soon. Might get Purple Revive Phoenix and Golden Cho-Z Achilles.Hopefully for my b-Day because it is unlikely. Or get it for Christmas so screw me. Might be able to get Royal King and Customisation Guide now and the others later
A couple days ago I bought my first GT bey: Union Achilles. Should take around a week to get here. I'm going to try and save up some money and buy a bunch of GT beys. Probably next on my to buy list will be the GT Triple booster set.
Just bought my very first Burst stuff- the GT Triple Booster, a TT standard stadium, and a few launchers. I'm really excited for it all to arrive- feel a bit like a kid again haha
My mum's friend is going to japan and i asked her to buy these beyblades:

uA Cn Xt+
Random Layer 1
Random Layer 3
jJ 00T Tr Zan
V/E D Vn Bullet (idk what abbreviation it is)

Thats it apart from my other b-day purchases (royal king spriggan and customisation guide with yellow level chip)
Rounding out my MFB collection some more! Just ordered the following starters:

• Fusion Hades AD145 SWD
  • Diablo Nemesis X : D
  • Gladiator Bahamdia SP230 GF
  • Samurai Pegasis W105 R2F
  • Storm Pegasis 105 RF (+BeyLauncher)
Looking forward to testing some of the parts I've never used before (Diablo, Bahamdia, Pegasis, GF, R2F). Also having a replacement RF and BeyLauncher will be nice.
I'm happy to say that I've got that B-153 GT Customize Set, and it is really cool. I didn't really buy it for the competitive aspect and more for the aesthetically pleasing, fun and gimmicky aspect.

I think Regalia Genesis Hybrid is definitely my favourite beyblade of this set, as well as being my favourite GT beyblade so far. It just looks so beautiful in that white and gold colour scheme, that always appealed to me and gave that royal look to it. The layer details look great and I've adjusted to the layers shape and started liking it. I do wish that both Genesis and Apocalypse had unique metal parts but it's not a huge fuss. Hybrid was something I was expecting not to work on me, but thankfully it does. It's a really fun and interesting gimmick and the motor function works well, actually lasting so long at a time too. I was actually expecting to not be able to get the hang of assembling it, but I did. This also didn't have any layer stickers, just three for the driver which are thankfully easy peasy to apply.

Apocalypse is also another great beyblade for the set. It does have a more angular, less rounded and thinner appearance than Genesis, but it makes sense given that it's meant to be an attack type. The details are nice and the gold works well with the black. 0 is alright, but I have so many at this point. The red Dagger is cool looking, while I don't care that much for it, it fits Apocalypse's shape well so good call. Ultimate Reboot' is a nice recolour of a driver that I like so it's always a plus!

The other ones like that Erase Fafnir .St.Tr Ten and Cosmo Dragon .Vn.R Retsu are alright, they look really nice colour wise and they have a few interesting parts, some of which I have yet to own, like Trick and Sting. The blue Revolve is a really good recolour, I love it! And while purple Vanguard is cool, I don't care for Vanguard. The layers are decent choices, though I would've preferred to have seen Zwei for the left spin layer and perhaps Poison for the other.

Overall, I really like this set and it was definitely worth it for me.
I just obtained a new Judgement Joker,
It’s good to have a couple of judgement spares

I got my Union Achilles! Although it looks nice, it’s too light to do anything... and Cv is a hypeh scraper! Too much scrapiness!!
At least I have another Xt+...

I also got the B-151 RBV 17 full set, it’s great.
Tact Longinus has potential for being a exceptional defense bey if u give it the right parts.
The new LDrago is beautiful as well

I brought the Knockout Odin RLV full set,
I might buy another cuz of the alleged breakage issues

I also just got my 2nd B-153 GT customize set.
Just in case Hy broke, but it hasn’t and I’ve put it through a lot of battles, so I might just keep it just in case something happens, or I might give it away as a tournament prize

And now I’m waiting for Imperial Dragon to show up...
I brought 2 of those as well just Incase one broke...
I hope it’s not as bad as everyone says it is...
Is UA a good buy?
(Nov. 23, 2019  5:40 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Is UA a good buy?

If you do not have Xtend+ then yes.
(Nov. 23, 2019  5:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  5:40 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Is UA a good buy?

If you do not have Xtend+ then yes.

oh few, cause I bought it and it supposedly comes today
(Nov. 23, 2019  6:59 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  5:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If you do not have Xtend+ then yes.

oh few, cause I bought it and it supposedly comes today

You shoulda asked when you bought it but ok...
(Nov. 23, 2019  7:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  6:59 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: oh few, cause I bought it and it supposedly comes today

You shoulda asked when you bought it but ok...

I bought it before I had a WBO account
(Nov. 23, 2019  7:18 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  7:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You shoulda asked when you bought it but ok...

I bought it before I had a WBO account

I see. Well I’ll also say the Achilles GT chip might have some use as well.
(Nov. 23, 2019  7:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  7:18 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: I bought it before I had a WBO account

I see. Well I’ll also say the Achilles GT chip might have some use as well.

K, this is gonna be my fourth TT bey
an oldie posting on here now
been a while since I posted!

And I'm guessing all the youngins won't know how dear and rare this blade is!! but I'm happy!!, just literally snagged this

for £13.00 including delivery!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264543714303

DRANZER GT!!!!

[Image: beys1_by_t_spencil_ddkxvcd-pre.jpg?token...cPDxgxVD0M]
Yesterday I got a random booster vol 8. I have 3 vol 16s coming today and 4 random booster vol 5s coming Wednesday.

(Nov. 23, 2019  9:59 PM)Morsoe Wrote: an oldie posting on here now
been a while since I posted!

And I'm guessing all the youngins won't know how dear and rare this blade is!! but I'm happy!!, just literally snagged this

for £13.00 including delivery!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264543714303

DRANZER GT!!!!

[Image: beys1_by_t_spencil_ddkxvcd-pre.jpg?token...cPDxgxVD0M]

Does the EG work?
I got a Destiny layer weight for early Christmas. It's not tournament legal, but it's very cool. Makes Dread Gen viable at last.
(Nov. 25, 2019  9:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I got a Destiny layer weight for early Christmas. It's not tournament legal, but it's very cool. Makes Dread Gen viable at last.

I got it too.