Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Lol Iphone X cost 1800$ here in India https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/...CCC4&adurl=
(Nov. 10, 2017  7:10 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Lol Iphone X cost 1800$ here in India https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/...CCC4&adurl=

LOL...two kidneys to be sold...Did U see the vedio which is viral in almost all websites???
A middle classed Indian man...bought an Iphone X and was celebrating like it was his marraige...that is while comming back towards his home...he was on a horse and a band party was supporting and celebrating with a banner " I LOVE IPHONE X" ....and this is an incident maybe from Maharashtra... 
He is the first man In India to buy an Iphone X... 
whereas others r thinking of selling their kidneys ......  hahaha
Seriously, who’s bright idea was it to make the thing covered in fragile glass?
screw smartphones to be honest. im thinking of getting a good old nokia 1112 one of these days. back in my day
(Nov. 11, 2017  3:01 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: screw smartphones to be honest. im thinking of getting a good old nokia 1112 one of these days. back in my day

U dont have any other option other than smartphones...thats becoz nowadays the websites r so full of graphics of high resolution that only high speed internet data can open those websites...which can only be offered by 4G or 5G spectrum phones..
This 4G or 5G phones r supported by only smartphones of today so U cannot Use Nokia of old days which cannot even support 3G...
Also the Internet Service Providers(ISPs) nowadays only provide 4G and 5G net services so U cannot even use any SIM card for the use...
Since the software is becomming so tough nowadays...the hardware is becomming delicate...thats why Iphone is nothing but a fragile glass...thats what Monodragon said...
Let me live in 2006 pls ;-;
(Nov. 11, 2017  2:07 AM)Eleanor Wrote: LOL...two kidneys to be sold...Did U see the vedio which is viral in almost all websites???
A middle classed Indian man...bought an Iphone X and was celebrating like it was his marraige...that is while comming back towards his home...he was on a horse and a band party was supporting and celebrating with a banner " I LOVE IPHONE X" ....and this is an incident maybe from Maharashtra... 

Lol. but tbh I think Iphone X is over priced for no real reason. like you can get same features in much cheaper Note 8 or S8 of samsung. you can even get LG G6 for like 30k or 500$.

(Nov. 11, 2017  2:31 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Seriously, who’s bright idea was it to make the thing covered in fragile glass?

coping samsung. Apple tbh doing really weird, unnessisary things these and mostly coping other companies. Removing 3.5mm jack was stupidest thing IMO even more was removing so many port for USB C on Macbook Pro for that touch screen row for function like what Lenovo did long ago and it failed
(Oct. 09, 2017  7:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Man, someone sent me a very sweet message and made me realise that today, October 9th, is actually the ten-year anniversary of my registration here.

As some of you may have noticed, I have been very inactive, sometimes not there at all, since September. I went to Japan several times this year, which caused me to lose track of new replies here and of Beyblade in general, and I started a new job and moved out into a new apartment, which still requires cleaning and unpacking time. However, on top of that, Beyblade Burst has caused me to care a lot less about Beyblade in general, and it honestly pains me to see the state of this message board and the community at the moment. It makes it seems like the dedicated work accomplished on this website in the last ten years was all for nothing. Because even if Beyblade interests me less, I never once wished to leave this forum in the poor state it is in, for the sake of the community... I really hope that, on December 4th 2017, we can celebrate more than the one-year anniversary of a catastrophy, somewhat. BeyPoints paralysed, Credits paralysed, core features paralysed, etc. Thank you to those who have stayed faithful despite all these issues.

The truth is, though, that fixing all those problems created by a very precocious layout renewal launch makes us rely on one person only, who understandably has a life to lead besides that, and has been working multiple hours almost for free... And even if we empathise, it makes us so helpless. There is no way we can fix this layout on our own, because it has now evolved to one using bypasses and a language that none of us understand anymore, whereas we could manage previously with the more regular MyBB layout. I knew that this upgrade would bring us a lot of trouble since I knew that there would be no one to teach us how to work with this new programming language afterwards. History repeats itself.

Anyway, to end this message on a brighter note: for whom, here, is the World Beyblade Organization very dear?

Well, I'm a bit late to the party, but I suppose my lack of activity on this forum is nothing surprising at this point. This post makes me incredibly sad, as does the influx of "going away" messages from members I remember in my time here. Looking back at the period of time in which I was active on the WBO makes me incredibly nostalgic and reminds me of some of the happiest years of my life. The sense of community I felt while attending tournaments and contributing to competitive knowledge on the forum was incredible, and I've tried to stay in touch with some of the people I've met on here over the years, like Leone19 & BubloZX, although I've fallen out of touch with most.

Metal Fight Beyblade will always hold a special place in my heart, but I can relate where you wrote that Burst caused you to care less about Beyblade in general. The design of the new system being less intuitive, and the burst factor has made it more difficult for me to throw myself into competitively and appreciate aesthetically, and with MFB being so difficult to get a hold of these days, interest in the system has really died down as a whole. Being a university student with other interests, I don't have the time or the finances to fully immerse myself in Burst, but I've continued following new releases to an extent. My main link to the Beyblade community at this point is a Discord server I've been running for the past two years, and I can honestly say that it's the main thing keeping me involved in the hobby since I became inactive on the WBO (I'll also be attending a tournament next week, so that should be fun!). 

As a forum veteran, the new layout of the WBO had a bit of a learning curve for me (and I don't think I'm wrong in saying that it's one of the main reasons Leone19 hasn't posted on the site in over a year) but I guess I'm getting to the point where my age is starting to show and technology is difficult to keep up with :Tongue_out I don't think that the lack of constructive/competitive contribution that the forum faces is something specific to the hobby, but rather an issue that plagues forums and online communities as a whole. As the internet becomes more readily accessible, it's been my observation that fan communities have fewer young contributors who are willing to dedicate their time without an incentive in place, and younger generation appears to be less interested in navigating forums in general.

In any case, thank you for all the time and effort you've put into growing this community, Kai-V. I've always admired and respected the work that you've done and please know that Beyblade wouldn't be as dear to many of us if it weren't for you. While I may be less active on this forum than I was a few years ago, I will never go inactive because of the love that I have for the hobby, and once I return home for the holidays I hope to get back into testing, if only a little Smile
It's been a while since I've been on this website. I like the new look! I can recognize The Supreme One because of their banner!
(Nov. 11, 2017  2:07 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2017  7:10 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Lol Iphone X cost 1800$ here in India https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/...CCC4&adurl=

LOL...two kidneys to be sold...Did U see the vedio which is viral in almost all websites???
Are you Indian?

Well, for sake of Community and Anime, there's no need to get sad, it will be always like a beautiful lake, which the craziness for anime and toy line will make it more beautiful.
(Nov. 28, 2017  3:42 PM)empireone Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2017  2:07 AM)Eleanor Wrote: LOL...two kidneys to be sold...Did U see the vedio which is viral in almost all websites???
Are you Indian?

Well, for sake of Community and Anime, there's  no need to get sad, it will be always like a beautiful lake, which the craziness for anime and toy line will make it more beautiful.

yes...I am
what color would you associate the word "Sugoi" with?
(Dec. 02, 2017  9:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: what color would you associate the word "Sugoi" with?

By thought or actuality?
(Dec. 02, 2017  9:14 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2017  9:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: what color would you associate the word "Sugoi" with?

By thought or actuality?

Both

Light blue, with some purple. 

And, akin to synesthesia, I actually associate colours, numbers and words/letters together on a daily basis hah.
Happy New Year!
I wish the season 3 of beyblade burst could have engine gears.
Those were the best part of plastic gen
I have seen mods but those don't work good.
EG This time maybe electronic tiny brushed motors which activates on click and intensity and no. of clicks will vary blade to blade
Happy New Year guys. This year has been a rollercoaster for me but comparatively good. I hope 2018 brings you all good fortune and happiness. <3
I've said this in an unrelated thread already but HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So yeah 2017 really sucked for me, it was probably the worst year I have experienced so far. That year just felt like the most bad luck I've had in a while, not to mention all the terrorist attacks and celebrity deaths and other things like that.

Hopefully 2018 will be way better.
So I finally started studing for my March exam and revising in such a less time was much harder then I expected. but its kinda fun in a way too.

(Jan. 01, 2018  7:27 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I've said this in an unrelated thread already but HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So yeah 2017 really sucked for me, it was probably the worst year I have experienced so far. That year just felt like the most bad luck I've had in a while, not to mention all the terrorist attacks and celebrity deaths and other things like that.

Same here. It was like worst year in my life due to multiple reasons. and it doesn't just to me. alot of bad things happened in india as well that year
(Jan. 18, 2018  6:19 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: So I finally started studing for my March exam and revising in such a less time was much harder then I expected. but its kinda fun in a way too.

(Jan. 01, 2018  7:27 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I've said this in an unrelated thread already but HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Same here. It was like worst year in my life due to multiple reasons. and it doesn't just to me. alot of bad things happened in india as well that year

I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully this year gets better for you.

Unfortunately for me, 2018 isn't looking so good either.
(Jan. 18, 2018  11:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2018  6:19 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: So I finally started studing for my March exam and revising in such a less time was much harder then I expected. but its kinda fun in a way too.

I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully this year gets better for you.

U know U shouldnt be thinking negetive....Look at the bright side...U r one of the moderators....Isnt it a good and positive side...??? Just do ur responsibilities perfectly...As a moderator , student...Etc....Everything will work out just fine...
(Jan. 18, 2018  2:47 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2018  11:29 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully this year gets better for you.

U know U shouldnt be thinking negetive....Look at the bright side...U r one of the moderators....Isnt it a good and positive side...??? Just do ur responsibilities perfectly...As a moderator , student...Etc....Everything will work out just fine...

Yeah, it's great that I've got the position as a WBO mod, that I'm happy for. But my second semester of University is really pressurising so far and I've had some outside of WBO and other IRL troubles which haven't went well. I'm hoping it'll get better soon.
Well damn, I come back to the WBO after like, 4 months, and Jinbee-the-shark is a now a mod ? Damn, congrats, and I hope everything will get better for you soon. I'm pretty much in the same situation, life isn't so easy, and it seems like everything is getting progressively worse in my life, mental health included.

Well, anyway, good luck everybody, enjoy your life, and keep Beyblading.
(Jan. 27, 2018  12:18 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Well damn, I come back to the WBO after like, 4 months, and Jinbee-the-shark is a now a mod ? Damn, congrats, and I hope everything will get better for you soon. I'm pretty much in the same situation, life isn't so easy, and it seems like everything is getting progressively worse in my life, mental health included.

Well, anyway, good luck everybody, enjoy your life, and keep Beyblading.

Cheers man, I appreciate the support. I can only hope things get better soon for your situation my friend.

Welcome back by the way.