Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

yeah theres lot's of things that happened to me that come to my head on here and I decide they would be interesting so I share them here Smile and thanks Ryukiba XD
Lazer is the most interesting man on the world. Stay thirsty, my friends.
Yes.
First rule in comedy, never ask if the audience gets a reference.
XD
I learned that the hard way...
I used to have a shirt for that company. But yeah, that's like saying (heaven forbid you saying this, I shouldn't even be saying this) Buckets, And then trying to explain what's so bad about "that object".
Speaking of which, I'm beginning a veto on products From the Batterwitch(Betty Crocker for those who don't know) who's with me!!
I have a Coors Light shirt, that's as far as I'll go with alky hall, sister!
alchohol #1 nemesis Diablo Nemsis #2 nemesis lol
I was riding a skateboard in a store once. I fell and my friend laughed at me. ;(

Sort of back on topic. Jeopardy is having a contest where 10-12 year olds can go online and take a test to possibly be on the show. Might enter. What's with all of these shows that have kids competiting?
TV show executives think its cute when kids don't understand stuff, don't get the deal with that is, you should enter in the Jeopardy contest, just don't get stage fright.
If you make it, wear a WBO shirt or something to Advertise us. What's his face will probably ask about you guys anyway.
Alex Trebek? Yah, advertise us! And while you're at it, give your ol' pal a shout out! Eee
Jeopardy does have a dress code you know. You can't exactly wear a WBO t-shirt on the show...
WBO polo shirt? XD
so um this morning the power went out in the entire neigborhood for like 13 minuts (me and my dad were the only ones up) so my dad had to take a shower with the lights off but after he finished undressing he heard the garbage truck and relized he forgot to take the trashcan out to the curb so he asked me to do it (I was already washed upSmile) he was still nake hiding behind the front door and I got there just in time because they were one house away... so after they dumped the garbage in the truck I put it back and then my dad eneded up taking a shower without any lights. then as soon as he finishes his shower my little brother get's up and when he walks into the living room the power comes back on...
do you live in alaska?

p.s. no offense meant
no check my profile I live in memphis,TN and I'm trying to get a tournament there (we just need 2 more people Smile)
Oh sorry

p.s. i want a tournament sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad
a tournement where?
louisiana, there only like 3 members here besides me
hmmm maybe you could go to a tournament near there? anyway this is going off topic :\ anymore discussion on this needs to be taken to wbo random thoughts Smile
My school soccer team had its first game for the season today. We won 9-0. The other team surrendered because it wasn't even half time yet. Now we are 1-0 in the season.
(Sep. 25, 2013  12:09 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: My school soccer team had its first game for the season today. We won 9-0. The other team surrendered because it wasn't even half time yet. Now we are 1-0 in the season.

Congrats on your soccer teams win!!Grin hope they keep up a streak!!Grin
yep and like I said one day you'll beat the Carolina Rail Hawks Smile your team seems to really be dominating Smile if you lived near me I might even join it...
I'm not sure we are dominating since we have only played 1 scrimmage and 1 game for the season but thanks.
yourwelcome Smile oh and what's scrimmage?