Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

sounds like puberty Voice change is part of it Smile (I really want my voice change to come my grandmother and my mom's friends confuse my voice with hers on the phone Tired)
I wish my voice hadn't changed. It did, but it's still extremely high. I still sound like an 11 year old, which I like.
Wow... I'm fourteen qnd I sound like I'm 10. And I'd like to keep it that way because I got an application recently for the national youth choir and I'm absolutely rubbish in alto.
I went from sounding like my mom on the phone to sounding exactly like my dad about a year and a half ago, haha.

Oh how thankful I was when it changed, I couldn't stand the sound of my own voice Tired.
My voice almost sounds like I'm in my twenty's, I get comments when I look up, because of my addamsapple(don't even ask about when I move it). Any deeper and I'd be this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
you guy's are all lucky I'm 12 and sound like a little girl Tired I'm tired of people calling on the phone and when I answer they think I'm my mom... they said my voice sounds alot like hers and she has the squeaky voice of a 3-year old squealing Unhappy
(Sep. 22, 2013  6:10 PM)Tri Wrote: I went from sounding like my mom on the phone to sounding exactly like my dad about a year and a half ago, haha.

Oh how thankful I was when it changed, I couldn't stand the sound of my own voice Tired.
It's funny, because whenever I talk to my friends on Skype or something, they think I sound like a 20 year old guy.

And they accused me of using a voice modifier. Yeah....
It was cool when my voice was higher because I could do some epic impressions back then, but I can't complain about my current silky smooth man voice Libruhhh

I don't actually remember my voice ever cracking, to be honest. I'm sure it happened from time to time, but it wasn't something I ever noticed happening during normal conversation. It still happens if I try to sing, though, but that's the only time it happens consistently. (That might just be because I'm not a phenomenal singer lol)
My voice only cracked when I yelled. As alike I like to think I am with Karkat, His yelling is one thing I'll never match.
I talk as if I choke a helium balloon, and mixed it with my regular deep-ish voice, can't complain...
Since I'm 16 now, I can apply for my G1 driver's license Cool

Although I probably won't drive until I get a few courses in. Wouldn't wanna run anyone over oops XD
(Sep. 23, 2013  8:50 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Since I'm 16 now, I can apply for my G1 driver's license Cool

Although I probably won't drive until I get a few courses in. Wouldn't wanna run anyone over oops XD
That reminds me.

I'm scared of high school. Because kids drive there.

Yeah... Ill need to keep a "Don't run me over" Sign in the parking lot, ha.
If you got a skateboard, do what I did and tie a rope to the bumper of the car, and trail the driver. I did it, not a bad idea...
Until the car stops and you break your face on the back window...
Or until said car pulls out onto the highway.
Ah, cynical predictions much? I know my control with skateboards, and if I did it once, how different can it be? @Ultramarine how the hell can I break my face on a car window? Figure of speech, I assume. Also, my board has brakes, so I'd be able to escape, because I'd be on the sidewalk or bike lane trailing a car.
Car accelerates. You accelerate. Car stops suddenly. Skateboard doesn't. Face hits window. Face breaks.

It's physics. An object in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force.
(Sep. 24, 2013  12:24 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Ah, cynical predictions much? I know my control with skateboards, and if I did it once, how different can it be? @Ultramarine how the hell can I break my face on a car window? Figure of speech, I assume. Also, my board has brakes, so I'd be able to escape, because I'd be on the sidewalk or bike lane trailing a car.

Even with breaks, your board stops, but if being pulled to a car, which suddenly stops, do you stop?
I would fly off, but still be okay, I get your angle.
(Sep. 24, 2013  12:33 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I would fly off, but still be okay, I get your angle.

Yeah, still not the best idea.

I mean, what would happen if the car were to get in a accident, traffic, etc.

Its a pretty risky stunt.
I am a risky-ish person, sorry for being rude to everybody.
oh no you just reminded me of a horrfic event
That stingy stuff is Peroxide, my nemensis...
yeah I remeber one time I was playing in my grandmothers backyard around a stump where a tree used to be and ended up cutting my knee (yay that rymes) then she put alchohol on it and it stung so bad... I tried not to cry but the pain was unbearable... oooh that reminds of another story story
You have so many interesting stories Lazer!!XD