[Product]  BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F

(Dec. 02, 2012  6:26 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Oh so that's what Ginga looks like...
I am going to try to get Pegasis for Christmas if I don't get my BB-10.

What stadiums do you have now? If you already have decent ones then I recommend purchasing Samurai Pegasis or Gladiator Bahamudia, then again it's up to you.
Why would you reccomend them, when we know nothing about them, other than W105 and R²F?
Well.......................

For Samurai Pegasis I'm pretty much fanboying n__n;; but it's pretty average in parts because we have the same W105R2F

To be honest I'd actually recommend both the beys then exchange parts, Gladiator Bahamudia is actually pretty beast (as seen in several battles on youtube) seriously that thing smashes like a pro, only problem with it is it's constant circling around the stadium because of the GF (unless launching on a certain angle) though you could just exchange tips and all.
This bey is awesome! It looks like a very good Attack Type bey.
From what I've seen from videos, this may be a staple for Attack. It is pretty good. If anyone gets it in the mail, please test it in Synchrom. I'll post tests as soon as I get mine.
Unless Gingka comes back, I think the W105R2F is kind of redundant. I mean I not completely hating on it, but every single MFB Pegasus has been released with this. I don't know if it's suppose to be Pegasus' traditional signature combo or something, because if that were the case then I'd be fine with it. But honestly, sticking a new-and-improved Pegasus after 7 years onto an old combo, they could've honestly made some additions to the track/tip. Make it seem more updated. But that's just me.
It is hard to find in Japan nowadays. Besides, Galaxy Pegasis is the only other with W105 R2F ...
Doesn't Storm Pegasus have W105R2F? or at least W105RF?
Storm pegasus has 105RF whereas Galaxy pegasus has W105R2F
A simple search would have told you that no, you are thinking of Galaxy Pegasis. I think you've been on here long enough to know how to do that, or even if you've ever watched a single episode of Metal Fusion on TV you would have known...
(Dec. 09, 2012  2:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: A simple search would have told you that no, you are thinking of Galaxy Pegasis. I think you've been on here long enough to know how to do that, or even if you've ever watched a single episode of Metal Fusion on TV you would have known...
Dude, you don't have to be so mean.
Samurai Pegasis is gonna be in the next episode! I can't wait!

(Dec. 09, 2012  2:15 AM)Demonic Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2012  2:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: A simple search would have told you that no, you are thinking of Galaxy Pegasis. I think you've been on here long enough to know how to do that, or even if you've ever watched a single episode of Metal Fusion on TV you would have known...
Dude, you don't have to be so mean.
Samurai Pegasis is gonna be in the next episode! I can't wait!

This guy already got banned once, I believe he ought to have learned his lesson by now, that's all.
Asking questions is fine, but when someone gives you an answer you don't agree with because of ignorance, you do not go out of your way to try and say you are right.
Samurai pegasas is cool. Is it in hasbro?
Hmm... W105R2F? Expected something more "new", I suppose, since they released so many new parts (LW160, CF, E230, etc.). This reminds me of when Flash Sagittario came out... disappointed at the parts.
(Dec. 09, 2012  2:45 AM)Dip Wrote: Samurai pegasas is cool. Is it in hasbro?

Hasbro is still on Metal Fury, do you think they'd have Samurai Pegasis?
Hey, I was still right about the relations between a 105 track and Rubber Flat tip. I guess I should've led my first post with that but either way. Besides, I've watched the shows but it been a while. They haven't showed the Metal Fight series recently, so I was going by memory, Hooleone. And ya, you don't need to be rude about it.

And it would probably be a while before Hasbro produces Zero-Gs, if at all. Probably sometime within August 2013 and February/March 2014 If they wanted to make them with the same power properties in battle. At least, that's how I see it, considering Zero-Gs are pretty amped-up. They might produce them at regular timing like the Metal Fusion/Masters/Fury beys and the Zero-Gs might just be made and sold as 4 pieces like normal beys. Just like how Hasbro did with the 4Ds.
His tone was completely justified, Beycrafter01 (and Demonic). Before you question another user's post, make absolutely sure you have done all you can to verify that you are not wasting time by making an incorrect argument. It's simple courtesy - and that is something someone who has already been banned once should be very focussed on.

Even your most recent post here is based on outdated information... In your position I would strongly suggest checking facts very carefully before you hit the post button.
Eh, the Element of this Crystal Wheel is fire...

Mine just came today.

EDIT: Oh, and the material for the R2F seems harder.
It is not written "God type" anywhere ?

EDIT : Yes, the symbol is definitely on the box, so it just confirms what we have been saying all along.
It does say God on the box and instructions booklet, but the symbol is not "God" for Samurai.

Also, my Pegasis weighs 29.8 grams, not 30.28 grams.
Lets just hope Hasbro doesn't screw up Zero-G -__- it's annoying ordering online as it is already... but oh well

Seriously it always has to be something super awesome that I have to wait for and it makes it feel like years before it arrives at my door @__@
Correct me if I'm wrong but can someone tell me (Preferably someone who already owns the Bey itself) that with the R2F is it me or does it seem a tad bit longer? While watching the BBG unboxing of it, the rubber seemed a bit longer
(Dec. 11, 2012  8:35 AM)Zero_JT Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong but can someone tell me (Preferably someone who already owns the Bey itself) that with the R2F is it me or does it seem a tad bit longer? While watching the BBG unboxing of it, the rubber seemed a bit longer

No, it is the same size.
(Dec. 11, 2012  8:35 AM)Zero_JT Wrote: Lets just hope Hasbro doesn't screw up Zero-G -__-

Why does everyone assume that Hasbro is going to mess up Zero-G?
Seriously, people just posting this, when it's at least half a year away, makes me so mad.
@Raigeko12
Because Hasbro, considering what it's done with the other 3 MFB series, kept all beyblades as 4-piece assemblies. Like the 4Ds of Metal Fury. The Hasbro VariAres is much lighter and hollow. Scythe is a thin round dome. Jade is basically like a flat circle with dented edges on the sides. Since all the TT 4Ds are thick with moving parts on their wheels, Hasbro has to keep it together. Maybe it's an agreement between Hasbro and TT, that real 4Ds can ony be made correctly by TT, or maybe the Hasbro Zero-Gs will be better than we expect. If they were to keep strength in the Zero-Gs, but still make them like the rest of the Hasbro beys, they'd be thick 4-piece. But they could also be made like the Metal Fusion/Masters beys. But that would be better than the Metal Fury beys, anyways.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Jatin99
I might be a little hazy with this information, but I believe reading something saying that it has been announced that they won't be producing shipment of Zero-Gs anywhere other than to the US for the moment. I'm not completely sure if that's all correct, but I do know there's something about that.
I loved its colour and shape. Would love to buy this but dont know wether it will come in India or not