Dundalk, Maryland
Tournament Results
Eastern Regional Park
7800 Dunmanway
  The pavilion near the restrooms
2:00 PM on 09/26/2021
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

None

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Attention bladers!! It is time once again for me to host a tournament,  except this time it will be better than last.  You all did well in the hot summer months now that the temperature is getting cooler we can be more comfortable outdoors!!  This is a ranked tournament so bring your fiercest combos and your best launches!!

This will be a two-stage tournament. 
The first stage will be up to 6 rounds of grueling rounds of fierce fighting Beyblades!! Every player will play every round to see if they advance to stage two of the tournament!!! Are you ready to let it rip!?
The second stage will be a single elimination of the top 8 best bladers.  These players will battle it out until we have our Champion!!

Hmm have I forgotten something???? Oh yes!!! The prizing!! I will be giving out gift cards to the best beyblade store on the east coast FOUR-GAMING!!!!

The prizing will go as such
1st place $100
2nd place $75
3rd place $50
4th place $25

Now this the legal stuff folks.  As we are still under a pandemic,  we must follow Baltimore County guidelines and regulations.  We must also follow the same regulations of the WBO.  we want to have fun but need to be safe!!!

We will also be strictly enforcing the rules and regulations of Burst format so do read up!!!  

Check in will begin at 12:30pm the tournament begins at 1pm so be early!!  If you are running late post on the thread or message me.  Please do not be late though because we cannot hold your spit if you are not there when the tournament begins.

I will provide light refreshments because it may be a long day.  Final thoughts.  We are out here to have fun, so remember good sportsmanship and be kind to another.  So I hope to see you there!!  

For those who are unfamiliar with the park I will make little signs to guide you to the tournament when you enter.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Sep. 26, 2021  2:41 PM)Allen Schaffer Wrote:
NEW LOCATION: 7800 Dunmanway, Dundalk, MD 21222
Surprisingly this is 11 minutes from me
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:41 PM)Allen Schaffer Wrote: Attention!!!!! We need to figure a new venue. An event was booked and they failed to tell us that the pavilions will not be able to be used please give me time to figure out a new place. It will be close by

It appears to be a "heat it to beat it" event celebrating a heated form of chemotherapy for use against various cancers. It is quite crowded around here, not really conducive to us holding a Beyblade tournament here.
I have updated the pst with a new address and gave an hhour extra for time just in case people didnt see this. i hope everyone still is able to show because i want a great turn out and big tourney to kick off spooky season
imma have to dip due to school work and too much of their time to. take me there, pain. but yall have a good time, and i hope people meme
I'm ready, waiting for my mom a.t.m.
I'm on my way now, tryna get there as quickly as i can, sry if I'm a bit late, but I'm on the way
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:02 PM)Allen Schaffer Wrote: The Supreme One
Yami
@Ardmore Bladers
Red NINJA 0829
geetster99
Friedpasta
Sniper
beymaster15963
DeceasedCrab
AJL Blader
allen Schaffer
CrisisCrusher07
megaheroj7
shota
@LJ-Blader
@FG Spriggan
RYANTHEDRAGON98
OnTheDL
Kirito1696
@G the master
aiger7
SPN_Z3R0
xavier Bogard
@FG Meruem
Cobra kai
Mexicantwix
JJ16
BladerFood
FireThriller06
mike.Nightwing
CLPCR3W
rob.G
rmears1017
Shadowbey404
lucy spirit
Luck spirit
Aangvsozai
MadScientist
ChristianBurst
iNaiv3
MamaBey2122
Rainbow knight
Ian Faith

i think you should cross me off the list
I’m gonna be a few min late
Good luck guys! Sad I can’t come today but good luck!
allen Schaffer where’s u at
Will be there 2:04 just went to the incorrect place.
(Sep. 26, 2021  6:21 PM)Xavier Bogard Wrote: allen Schaffer where’s u at

Did you see the location changed to 7800 Dunmanway, Dundalk, MD 21222
This park is big where are you fine folks?
Challonge Link: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/scmdv7bm
So was anyone there local I'm 5 mins away an need a local practice partner!
Tournament Reports! Feel free to chime in with anything else.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sep-26-...64-reports
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:07 AM)Rob.G Wrote: So was anyone there local I'm 5 mins away an need a local practice partner!

A few of us there are Local. Myself, and the Host live about 2 minutes from the park.
https://1drv.ms/x/s!ApeDsAcHsJaYig2Xp9yn...l?e=aZMWVE

1st place Ardmore Bladers: Vanish Bahamut Tapered Bearing-0
Dynamite Belial (F-Gear) Over Bearing-10
Dynamite Belial (F-Gear) Tapered Bearing-10 (Deck Format Finals Only)
Dynamite Belial (F-Gear) Over Bearing-10 (Deck Format Finals Only)
Guilty Longinus Giga Quick’-2 (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd place beymaster15963:
Dinamite belial fgear giga drift 6
Deck
Dinamite belial fgear around drift 6
Vanish bahamut taper bearing 10
Guilty longinus giga quick' 2

3rd place Sniper:
Roar Longinus Oval Drift (first stage only)
Roar Longinus Taper Bearing(first stage only)
Roar Longinus Oval Wedge(deck)
Vanish Longinus Oval Wedge(deck)
Guilty Fafnir Giga Drift
Dynamite Spriggan(L+FGeat)Wheel Extend+(deck)
This matches for event have now been processed.