Dundalk, Maryland
Tournament Results
Eastern Regional Park
7800 Dunmanway
  The pavilion near the restrooms
2:00 PM on 09/26/2021
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

None

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Attention bladers!! It is time once again for me to host a tournament,  except this time it will be better than last.  You all did well in the hot summer months now that the temperature is getting cooler we can be more comfortable outdoors!!  This is a ranked tournament so bring your fiercest combos and your best launches!!

This will be a two-stage tournament. 
The first stage will be up to 6 rounds of grueling rounds of fierce fighting Beyblades!! Every player will play every round to see if they advance to stage two of the tournament!!! Are you ready to let it rip!?
The second stage will be a single elimination of the top 8 best bladers.  These players will battle it out until we have our Champion!!

Hmm have I forgotten something???? Oh yes!!! The prizing!! I will be giving out gift cards to the best beyblade store on the east coast FOUR-GAMING!!!!

The prizing will go as such
1st place $100
2nd place $75
3rd place $50
4th place $25

Now this the legal stuff folks.  As we are still under a pandemic,  we must follow Baltimore County guidelines and regulations.  We must also follow the same regulations of the WBO.  we want to have fun but need to be safe!!!

We will also be strictly enforcing the rules and regulations of Burst format so do read up!!!  

Check in will begin at 12:30pm the tournament begins at 1pm so be early!!  If you are running late post on the thread or message me.  Please do not be late though because we cannot hold your spit if you are not there when the tournament begins.

I will provide light refreshments because it may be a long day.  Final thoughts.  We are out here to have fun, so remember good sportsmanship and be kind to another.  So I hope to see you there!!  

For those who are unfamiliar with the park I will make little signs to guide you to the tournament when you enter.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Sep. 09, 2021  9:21 PM)Allen Schaffer Wrote: @everyone are you guys willing to try the new 3v3 deck format that shindog proposed for Swiss?

I might sound a little odd on this opinion but honestly I'd rather stick with the usual as this concept is 1. Recently New, 2. Seems very peculiar to me not quite sure probably just the ten battle concept, and 3. Hasn't really been that tested and I'd rather see how it does first before trying it. Also I've been in the void for a while so idk and also sort of looking forward to a ranked ngl. But it wouldn't be bad to still test this experimental format in the future. Then again, it is your tournament and if you want to stick with the usual or try this experimental format that is your call.
I would actually vastly prefer having any of the 3v3 formats instead of a pick 1 format, now that I think about it.
(Sep. 09, 2021  11:19 PM)Thank Allen Schaffer Wrote: Shindog looks like we are a go to try this out

As much as I believe rank testing is actually more ideal at this point, I needed unanimous support.  I was hoping to see if the proposed format can hold up to massive amounts of triple max lad decks at my event.  I was not able to see that.  My event is now unranked.  I will work on this more.  It is not to be, at least not ranked, at this is time.  Meanwhile I will have to convince myself not to play Judgment.Shot and Zwei.Bullet at my own unranked event.  Sure it be nice to see if we actually have a good solution for lots of draws… but Zwei.Bullet vs Judgment.Shot needs answer too.
Might be able to come 3 hr ride from here in NYC
bad news, in tight situation with work and haven't gotten anyone to drive me yet and 4 days of school is beating me like a deadhorse soooooooooo uhhhhhhhhh........ im screwed
Alright, 6 days left, bit nervous and hyped at the same time so, let's go
I hope everyone has fun at this event. If anyone has any questions about the event feel free to ask them.
definitely coming with guilty Longinus : ) Gasp
(Sep. 21, 2021  2:20 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: I hope everyone has fun at this event. If anyone has any questions about the event feel free to ask them.

What’s the age group for this event? I’m a dad of 4 kids, am I too old to compete?
(Sep. 21, 2021  3:54 AM)FG Meruem Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  2:20 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: I hope everyone has fun at this event. If anyone has any questions about the event feel free to ask them.

What’s the age group for this event? I’m a dad of 4 kids, am I too old to compete?

It's a WBO event, there's no age restrictions. You will be competing against kids who might be very young, or bladers as old as 38 or more! Cripes this was less depressing when I was 35. It's actually a bit more depressing now.
(Sep. 21, 2021  3:57 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2021  3:54 AM)FG Meruem Wrote: What’s the age group for this event? I’m a dad of 4 kids, am I too old to compete?

It's a WBO event, there's no age restrictions. You will be competing against kids who might be very young, or bladers as old as 38 or more! Cripes this was less depressing when I was 35. It's actually a bit more depressing now.

sippin that depresso espresso
I’m gonna go since I still have my beys but don’t have the newer releases from savior an up
4 more days, still nervous, but i ain't gonna let that stop me, bring it on, this Dragon Bladers bout to get Fired up!!!!!
Well I did all the testing I could. Deck format will be fun if I make it there. As for guilty... well I may get beat by it. So long layers lol. There will be an announcement by Mike knightwing and Stay Cool about events coming up.
(Sep. 22, 2021  11:04 PM)Allen Schaffer Wrote: Well I did all the testing I could. Deck format will be fun if I make it there. As for guilty... well I may get beat by it. So long layers lol. There will be an announcement by Mike knightwing and Stay Cool about events coming up.

About Mr. Mike's tourney on Oct. 3rd and Stay Cools tourney on Nov. 7th?
(Sep. 22, 2021  11:46 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2021  11:04 PM)Allen Schaffer Wrote: Well I did all the testing I could. Deck format will be fun if I make it there. As for guilty... well I may get beat by it. So long layers lol. There will be an announcement by Mike knightwing and Stay Cool about events coming up.

About Mr. Mike's tourney on Oct. 3rd and Stay Cools tourney on Nov. 7th?
Yes.
Is this still a pick 1 event or did it become 3v3?
(Sep. 23, 2021  7:17 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Is this still a pick 1 event or did it become 3v3?

This is Normal
(Sep. 23, 2021  7:17 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Is this still a pick 1 event or did it become 3v3?

It’s single bey format. Shindog asked the other Staff about testing out 3v3 with this ranked event and they denied it.
Few more hrs till todays over with y'all, I'mma try to (hopefully) get some practice in for tomorrow, see y'all then
Good morning Bladers, I'm hyped bout this tournament, hopefully will try to do my best today (hopefully), bit nervous though, got my combos set last night so......... Phew, man, lot's of bladers to show up today 😥, i think this is the first time in a while I've been to a tourney where there was gonna be this many Bladers to face-off against heh 😅, but, no matter what, I'mma give it my all today, as best i can i suppose lol, see y'all at the tourney
(Sep. 26, 2021  12:50 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote: Good morning Bladers, I'm hyped bout this tournament, hopefully will try to do my best today (hopefully),  bit nervous though, got my combos set last night so......... Phew, man, lot's of bladers to show up today 😥, i think this is the first time in a while I've been to a tourney where there was gonna be this many Bladers to face-off against heh 😅, but, no matter what, I'mma give it my all today, as best i can i suppose lol, see y'all at the tourney

If you show up early enough and want to practice I’ll practice with you.
Can we do custom launch?

Hope all y’all are going down
Attention!!!!! We need to figure a new venue. An event was booked and they failed to tell us that the pavilions will not be able to be used please give me time to figure out a new place. It will be close by
On my way! See everyone soon!