General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

defnintly Wyvang I neeed Wyvang and I'm in no postion to buy 2 BBG:25's after buying the galaxy pegasis dx set...
i can't wait to get wyvang, gargole, genbull, byakko, and garuda
I don't think they are releasing Garudas.
Guys, your just getting really off-topic and speculating.

There is no confirmation of not releasing Garudas...

If they're making Byakko, then I don't see why they won't...
are they making wyvang though?
As far as I know, there is no confirmation, but there's no reason they wouldn't. They haven't skipped any releases yet.
Hasbro only skips prize beys like brave Mercury Anubius, and Byakko at wave 3? CN should might as well do a 24 hour marathon of Shogun Steel... Not being offensive, just sayin'.
I'd rather have Wyvang and Genbull Smile
(Sep. 22, 2013  11:38 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Hasbro only skips prize beys like brave Mercury Anubius, and Byakko at wave 3? CN should might as well do a 24 hour marathon of Shogun Steel... Not being offensive, just sayin'.

They have not released all of Shogun Steel/Zero-G, so you cannot assume that just yet.

Mercury Anubis was released, by the way ..
About Anubius, I meant for retail, not prize.
About SS, I know not all of them have been released, but they've gone kinda far, I mean Bandit Golem in Ju&? Hasbro needs to slow down and flow with the anime was all I meant to say.
(Sep. 24, 2013  5:40 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: About Anubius, I meant for retail, not prize.
About SS, I know not all of them have been released, but they've gone kinda far, I mean Bandit Golem in Ju&? Hasbro needs to slow down and flow with the anime was all I meant to say.

This is really not new to Shogun Steel : Hasbro has had this bad pace of releases since the beginning of Beyblade Metal Fusion.
I know by the time I decide to get the griffin dragooon 2-pack the only thing there will be hasbro's xts nad beywheelz knockoffs...
a few months ago they had a huge sale on beywheelz i didnt get any cause i REALLY dont like beywheelz
really hasbro really? I mean I know your #1 goal is to make money but a huge sale on Beywheelz? hasbro has offivailly reached a new *low* although I'm not hating on them if it weren't for hasbro 3/4th's of my collection and my competetive parts would be gone...
there was so many i couldn't even count them
It wasn't a sale so much as a clearance.

I'm sure most of the people who hate beywheelz are just a bunch of band wagoners who've never even given it a chance.

Anyway, I hope hasbro releases a better F230 with Genbull (assuming they do at all). I could really use one.
Is Garuda confirmed to be released by hasbro?
(Sep. 27, 2013  12:22 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Is Garuda confirmed to be released by hasbro?

No, neither is Byakko.
(Sep. 27, 2013  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2013  12:22 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Is Garuda confirmed to be released by hasbro?

No, neither is Byakko.

I'd assume they would...

It'd be pretty weird to have the Warrior version, when the "real" version also appears in the anime.

But, with Hasbro, you really never know, until it happens.
As I mentioned a few times though, releases were clearly planned in Japan and Zero-G was indeed cut short, so I really believe that TAKARA-TOMY had already made the moulds for the Whiger/Byakko and Garudas Chrome Wheels.
hopefully they'll reales Genbull and we won't have to pay $40 to get or play the random booster/lottery with a 1/8 chance...
Or you could just get a full set for $50 ...
(Sep. 27, 2013  3:27 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Or you could just get a full set for $50 ...

I think I'll do that!XD
can anyone loan me a code? I am realllllllllly itching to battle online right now

My top three favorite beys are Dark Bull, Flash Sagittario, and Thief Pheonix.
I will Smile as soon as I find all my unuesd ones Smile
I do not remember anyone mentioning it, but I saw the BeyWarrior Berserker Byakko today at a local Wal-Mart and unfortunately the small "Metal Wheel" is not at all like the real Whiger/Byakko design. It is basically just four times the same thing all over the perimetre : a flat tiger head like Genbull's turtle head with some fur or simili-claws sideways for just a quarter of a circle.