General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

"Bahamoote is too amazing so some people have to hate on it. It's a natural instinct"

I actually forgot all about this name change, lol.

#Bahamoote
(Sep. 07, 2013  10:27 PM)Lazer Wrote: anyway what are beyradierz I just heard of them and I think they're like car beyblades wait a second Hotwheels+Beyblade=Bey-raiderz

[Image: 1698143.jpg]

Just.. why.. Its not even beyblade anymore...
Yeah I'm not getting the point, at all.

Seems like a lot of trouble to sway rumors of a new top series/season. A pretty bad marketing stunt.
Just thought I'd post this here
Beyblade SS-16 Ronin Dragoon Unboxing

Looks like Zankye's getting into the next wave Smile
it's already out in a single pack! now I am sobbing because I'm saving up for the galaxy pegasis wich is $65 with free shipping Unhappy waaaa I guess i'll get this in 2 months if it's till out it'll take me 1 month and 3 weeks to save up for the galaxy pegasis dx set and a week to save up for this but I think I'll just get the duoble pack since it's a better deal Smile (I have $27)
Buy the grip, Pegasus, the stadium, and the other stuff separately, it's only $40.
the grips $20 and the stadium is $20 those two alone go over $40 if you include shipping...
And now Gryph...
Beyblade Shogun Steel SS-12 Archer Griffin C145S Unboxing
Wonder what'll be next Smile

Probably Golem, Gargoyle, and Behemoth.
Nooooooooooooo! *sigh* but the time I buy this after I save up and but the galaxy pegasis dx set then saving up for this shogun steel probaly won't be in stores anymore Unhappy DANGIT HASBRO STOP RELEASING THESE ZERO-G BEYS WITH TOP TIER PARTS ALREADY if they release Wyvang within the next few weeks i'lll kill myself I'll go crazy Unhappy
Suicide is not a thing to joke about Serious

Strangely, I haven't bought any Shogun Steel starters that I can think of yet, haha. I'm going to buy Gargole if I do though. I was gonna buy Phoenix but I already got a GCF from my cousin Smile.
I already owned all the chrome wheels I needed to test with before Hasbro started releasing them, so I haven't bought any yet lol

I might grab a Bahamoote once that hits stores; I've been wanting to mess with Bahamdia^2 for a long time now, and it'd be nice to have a Giga Flat that hopefully isn't as loose as my current one.
so these are comiing out next year
(Sep. 15, 2013  7:10 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: so these are comiing out next year

Which "these" ...
gargole and bahamdia
(Sep. 15, 2013  7:18 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: gargole and bahamdia

Gargoyle and Bahamoote are Wave II- which is out in some places, it seems.

Its like a usual Hasbro Wave- it's out in different areas, at different times.
really where and what stores
It's hard to say really. You'll just have to check stores. Check the bey map and see if there is any stores in your area with whatever beys you want in stock.
(Sep. 15, 2013  7:25 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: really where and what stores

I don't think you understood what I meant-

Its in some areas and not others- no one knows, unless they're is a post/video/Beymap entry that says so.
oh ok

hope they come to my store
(Sep. 15, 2013  7:29 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: oh ok

You could always order it off the internet. Then they're guaranteed to get to you.
(Sep. 16, 2013  12:31 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2013  7:29 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: oh ok

You could always order it off the internet. Then they're guaranteed to get to you.

Not everyone can order things of the Internet just because you can.
ok bad news due to the fact I'm getting the galaxy pegasis dx set today at 2:00 p.m. My mom's not letting me get another bey for 6 months Unhappy oh well buy that time hasbro will have released Wyvang...
(Sep. 16, 2013  2:44 PM)Lazer Wrote: ok bad news due to the fact I'm getting the galaxy pegasis dx set today at 2:00 p.m. My mom's not letting me get another bey for 6 months Unhappy oh well buy that time hasbro will have released Wyvang...

This is really off-topic. In the future, post that in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread, not here.
So do we have any idea what the third wave of shogun steel beys will contain? Hopefully bandit genbull, samurai pegasis, archer wyvang guardian garuda, and berserker byakko