General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Sep. 02, 2013  4:08 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I saw the double pack with Archer Gryph uncustomized and Ronin Dragooon (SA165WSF).

Are they worth buying?
(Sep. 02, 2013  4:24 PM)BlitzDraco Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2013  4:08 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I saw the double pack with Archer Gryph uncustomized and Ronin Dragooon (SA165WSF).

Are they worth buying?
That question would go in Purchase Consultation.
But in my opinion, its worth buying. (Dragoon, SA165, WSF, Gryph)
where if in Memphis,TN I might buy it today I need everything in there except for the crystal wheels and S exspacially Dragooon and SA165 and Griffin Smile
(Sep. 02, 2013  4:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2013  4:24 PM)BlitzDraco Wrote:

Are they worth buying?
That question would go in Purchase Consultation.
But in my opinion, its worth buying. (Dragoon, SA165, WSF, Gryph)

I know where it belongs but I didn't know if they would've seen it.
I also spotted one at my local Target. its looks really awesome, but I couldnt buy it at the moment so I just hid it.Eee I also saw the two pack with Bandid Golem and Berserker Behemoth F230TB. I didnt quite desire that as much as the other one, but I still looked interesting nonetheless.
wow looks like its popping up everywhere I hope it gets to my target soon I have the money already Smile
We've had them here in MD for a couple of weeks now, Target (visited 4) seems to be your best bet as Toyrsus (visited 3) is loaded with Metal Fury Stuff still and Walmart (visited 3) has completely empty beyblade sections like they are about to make the transition.

edit: rolling on the floor laughing about what their idea of double metal is.
target rocks, toysrus, notsomuch.
My local Target had the Goriem and Dragoon 2 Packs today. My local TRU is sold out except for a few Ifrits, and Krakens (and XTS, and sets lol)
Walmart just got Shogun Steel, and oddly, its more expensive there than TRU...
Yeah I noticed that to. Usually Toys R Us has there's a dollar more than Walmart, kinda like K-Mart does with Walmart, but the single packs were a dollar less at Toys R Us.
(Sep. 03, 2013  2:45 AM)Tri Wrote: Yeah I noticed that to. Usually Toys R Us has there's a dollar more than Walmart, kinda like K-Mart does with Walmart, but the single packs were a dollar less at Toys R Us.

Yeah! Usually K-Mart and TRU are a dollar or two more expensive... (Kmart has a so-so stock, mainly just Shogun Steel two packs for like $17.99)

At TRU a single is $8.99, but at walmart, there was a display and each single was like $9.78

My Target's price for a single pack was also $9.99, so its a bit weird considering TRU is the cheapest.
I really hope you guys are inputting all the latest posts' information on the BeyMap, because you can even write prices there.
I've been staying updated with my main store, I guess I should add all the others as they all seem to have at least Wave 1 of Shogun Steel.

I had no idea we could put prices :\.
I have to admit I go overboard with my posts sometimes Tired
So I just got the Dragoon 2 pack from Target. They're all on sale for around $16 rather than $19
that's what I said at target the shogun steel 2-packs are only $16 Smile
i really want archer gargoyle
i don't like gladaitor bahamdia recolor
please don't duoble post Smile anyway what are beyradierz I just heard of them and I think they're like car beyblades wait a second Hotwheels+Beyblade=Bey-raiderz
(Sep. 07, 2013  10:27 PM)Lazer Wrote: please don't duoble post Smile anyway what are beyradierz I just heard of them and I think they're like car beyblades wait a second Hotwheels+Beyblade=Bey-raiderz

Yeah! They sound cool! Can't wait for them to come out!!Grin
Anyone know when wave 2 is coming?
next year.
(Sep. 07, 2013  9:16 PM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: i don't like gladaitor bahamdia recolor

It's called "bahamoote" hehe "moo"
yeah the name is stupid oo so what is it then a cow
Don't you dis the all powerful Bahamoote!
XD
The name is pretty weird though XP