General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 03, 2013  6:40 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Yes, but hasbro typically does unexpected things that are bad though. They would be more likely to make it the same weight or slightly less.

Not really...?
Are you saying that because of Metal Fury- the wheels and no stickers?
Most of the unexpected things they've done include tip reinforcement, and etc.
The Cyclone BeyStadium or whatever it's called (actual launches-ish):

The pockets are way too deep, and Samurai Ifraid just fell right into it without much swaying motion at all.
I just went over to my local target and got a griffin dragoon air synchrome set.
(Aug. 16, 2013  3:10 PM)AZL Wrote: I just went over to my local target and got a griffin dragoon air synchrome set.

This goes in the Recent Beyblade Purchases threadSmile
But, it has to do with shogun steel, just add on to my post the hasbro Dragoon CW was about a gram lighter than my super light tt Dragooon (30G).
(Aug. 16, 2013  3:06 PM)Cannon Wrote: The Cyclone BeyStadium or whatever it's called (actual launches-ish):

The pockets are way too deep, and Samurai Ifraid just fell right into it without much swaying motion at all.

That's rediculous. Those front pockets seem to be to balance it out, when the large back pockets are pracitically touching the ground.
(Aug. 16, 2013  3:06 PM)Cannon Wrote: The Cyclone BeyStadium or whatever it's called (actual launches-ish):

Cannuhn. Whai u du dis. De Zankyesssssss
I probably won't get it, already have my 0G stadium. It sure does look cool though XD
(Aug. 16, 2013  3:34 PM)AZL Wrote: But, it has to do with shogun steel, just add on to my post the hasbro Dragoon CW was about a gram lighter than my super light tt Dragooon (3G).

"CW" can refer to all of these : Clear Wheel, Crystal Wheel, and Chrome Wheel. Therefore, I would suggest that you avoid being lazy and actually spell it fully in order to be clear to all of our Members.

So those pockets are not even accessible at all ? Sure, they balance from the other side, but why shape it like real pockets where kids could think that they are storing spaces for their replacement Beyblades. It also seemed like there could barely be any sway, those pockets are too close to the floor.
(Aug. 16, 2013  6:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2013  3:34 PM)AZL Wrote: But, it has to do with shogun steel, just add on to my post the hasbro Dragoon CW was about a gram lighter than my super light tt Dragooon (3G).

"CW" can refer to all of these : Clear Wheel, Crystal Wheel, and Chrome Wheel. Therefore, I would suggest that you avoid being lazy and actually spell it fully in order to be clear to all of our Members.

So those pockets are not even accessible at all ? Sure, they balance from the other side, but why shape it like real pockets where kids could think that they are storing spaces for their replacement Beyblades. It also seemed like there could barely be any sway, those pockets are too close to the floor.

Yah, it seems those pockets are blocked off, so they're just used to "balance" it out.
Those back/accessible pockets are so large, a bey has like no chance of getting out of it.

It looked like in the video, when ifraid tried to start a sway, the pockets hit the floor, so basically it's just a Hasbro Stadium that wiggles.
I cut my pockets on my salamander cyclone stadium and it works fine but I'm not using it in tournament purposes or such.
when I got guardian Levithian the long prong on the crystal wheel was shorter then the one my other crystal wheels and it was hard to put on (but not impossible) and even harder to take off does anyone else have this problem? and also when I launch it (stock) feels odd at the end and it bounces a little
Most Zero G beys uncustomized bounce somewhat if they don't have a flat tip. It's because because of the imbalance. The worst with this problem is Begirados in my opinion.

As for the Chrystal wheel thing, I don't know.
I agree about Begirados... It's the most imbalanced wheel evar when it's stock.
(Aug. 16, 2013  8:50 PM)Lazer Wrote: when I got guardian Levithian the long prong on the crystal wheel was shorter then the one my other crystal wheel and it was hard to put on (but not impossible) and even harder to take off does anyone else have this problem? and also when I launch it (stock) feels odd at the end and it bounces a little

Xtracorruption and I had this issue, as well.

It's also incredible hard to launch it on a string launcher, too.
hmm I wonder whats going on here maybe a defective mold? is everybody else having this issue
I had similar problems launching with my L-Drago Destroy... It always gets caught on the prongs, and so I never use it...
K-Mart's site added some new listings:

Beywarriors:
BW-01C Samurai Ifrit
BW-02 Ninja Salamander
BW-10D Guardian Leviathan
BW-20 Bandit Golem
BW-101 Berserker Byakko
The packaging for BW has been redesigned with a hole so you can "Feel the Shogun Steel!"

Beyblade:
Nothing new, but listings for the two Team sets and the Air and Earth Synchrome 2-Packs
Lmao at "Feel the Shogun Steel."
I really need to stop at Toys R Us sometime. They probably have the Earth & Air synchroms in stores where I am now...
Oh, & Berserker Byakko? I haven't been keeping up to date on that one, but if they're releasing it as a Beywarrior, I'm guessing it'll be released as an actual Beyblade soon.
Has anyone seen seen the double pack that comes with Bandit Golem (Bandid Goreim) DF145JB and another bey that is customized. It is Beserker Behemoth (Begarodios) F230TB. I saw it at Target.
Yes, we have known about it for several weeks now, and at least two videos were posted in this topic already so we could see whether Hasbro's F230 seemed as good as TAKARA-TOMY's orange F230, which is unfortunately not the case.
So you mean Hasbro's F230 is a lot worse than Takara Tomy's F230?
Eh, no, I never wrote that it was a lot worse. It is worse than the orange F230, but it might be not as bad as TAKARA-TOMY's brown F230. You know that there are two molds from TAKARA-TOMY, right ?
Also, it's possible the Hasbro Genbull F230 may have a different mold, too. Its possible.
We'll just have to wait and see.
Anyone hear about the Salamander Cyclone Stadium? Will it be legal for tournament play?
It's very unlikely given what's known and has been seen of it on YouTube.