General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

That's because there isn't.

Some guy said a that it was 25 grams before but that was false
(Nov. 16, 2012  1:12 AM)Tri Wrote: Some guy said a that it was 25 grams before but that was false

It was not necessarily false since I think the Member can be trusted, but there must have been something oddly wrong about his machine.
Over here in Australia I saw a beyblade metal masters 6-pack(and its pretty good value too)! I'm not sure if they released it in America thoughJoyful_2
Beyblade Metal Masters 6-Pack.

It costs $20, and is K-Mart Exclusive.
(Nov. 18, 2012  4:42 AM)Cannon Wrote: Beyblade Metal Masters 6-Pack.

It costs $20, and is K-Mart Exclusive.

I saw it yesterday at my local extremely good value. Since a starter in Australia costs u $12.50
(Nov. 18, 2012  9:38 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: What beyblades did it come with?

The one I saw included galaxy Pegasis, ray unicorno, bukushin susanoo, rock girrafe, grand Cetus and ldrago assult version.
(Nov. 18, 2012  9:38 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: What beyblades did it come with?

The Metal Masters Mega Value 6 Pack came with Rock Zurafa R145WB, Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F, Bakushin Susanow 90WF, Grand Cetus WD145RS, Ray Striker D125CS and Flame Byxis 230WD.

It is this one, right? If it is this one, judging by ZX's reply, I guess they vary. (Click to View)
Oops yeah that's the one! So it's flame byxis then! Atleast everything in there has atleast 1 competitive part. A really nice buy!
Is it just Australia, or ...
Quote:[Image: Hyper_Strike_BeyStadium.png]

Wow... that's very cool.
I am the only one who likes those colors, right? But I think they're awesome, especially Big Band looks great! Chocked_2
I like the colors on the image to. I like the Big bang better than the l drago.
The whole set looks amazing, but is it just me or does the bey stadium kinda look like the HUB symbol? If so, Hasbro must have some influence in the stadium mold.
Many of the stadiums have that shape. This one is just more smooth on the outer parts.

I just realized something, though I may be wrong. I don't think this stadium ha pockets. Like, I don't think the outer craters are deep. I think it's straight.
(Nov. 19, 2012  2:36 AM)Tri Wrote: Many of the stadiums have that shape. This one is just more smooth on the outer parts.

I just realized something, though I may be wrong. I don't think this stadium ha pockets. Like, I don't think the outer craters are deep. I think it's straight.

No, it has pockets, it's just at a bad angle to see them. Look through the right side and you'll see it .And what I was saying is that said smoothness gives the stadium the shape of the HUB symbol.
wait so is hasbro actually using the actual big bang pegasus parts in that set
Yes... U can see the fusion wheel on the card disassembled and FGrin
Last I recall, we still haven't gotten any info on that being real, even though it could very well be real.

As for the 6 Pack...
brb k-mart
stock up
sell in the future for profit
wheeeeeeeee investments
How can hasbo make money on the 6 pack? I really up they are sold in the USA. We may not know why but all I can say is shut up and take my money.
(Nov. 19, 2012  4:41 AM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: How can hasbo make money on the 6 pack? I really up they are sold in the USA. We may not know why but all I can say is shut up and take my money.

I guess they're just discarding some excess Beyblades they have in order to make room for the Metal Fury Beyblades arriving. These Six-Packs are new, aren't they?
This is the first time I've heard of them, at least.

Target has the new Metal Fury beys up for sale:
Someone should buy Duo Uranus Ice-Titan, and test Duo lol.
death Quetzalcoatl is in the worst too that sucks and its stuck that way and alot of those colors are terrible
I am from India.I wanna buy Metal fury beyblades but can't find any.Please give me some light on this matter