(Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube

[Image: 1zbsbo0.png]

Note: I already know about this topic in the general section, but this one will cover the anime, not toys.

Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi)

Beyblade Burst is continuing with another new season, but this time, we get an all new main character. So far, what we do know about the anime...

* Beyblade Burst Gachi will be a net anime, and will stream on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube in April 2019.

By far, this is the biggest thing a lot of fans are on the fence about. We don't know if it'll be a 24 minute anime, or 12 minutes, etc.

* New main character.

How do you feel about Burst dropping Aiga after 1 season and replacing him with a new main character?

* The Beys for this season will be completely different than the Cho-Z Beys.

This is to be expected, as it's an all-new season, but I think it's taking the Zero G right where the parts from the previous Metal seasons won't be compatible.
So, since this Season of Beyblade will be YOU TUBE prone .
Then, Can somebody record that and later release it as an exclusive ( would this be copyright ?)
(Feb. 13, 2019  11:57 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: So, since this Season of Beyblade will be YOU TUBE prone .
Then, Can somebody record that and later release it as an exclusive ( would this be copyright ?)

LOOKING FOR FREE Japan VPN.
Of course, I or someone else will download them and upload them for you guys.

As for free Japanese VPN, use softether vpngate, it is a totally free VPN with no signing up.
Thank you @[DranzerX13] for this thread, but just wanna ask, that logo was said to be fake by CrazyAries, so is it confirmed?
(Feb. 13, 2019  12:06 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Of course, I or someone else will download them and upload them for you guys.

As for free Japanese VPN, use softether vpngate, it is a totally free VPN with no signing up.

thanks, it's helpful since i have been capping the episodes lately

[Image: qxqxb9.png]
Cleared the logo out a bit
I will replace the logo once we get the real one.
We all knew Aiga basically got himself fired when he became the world champion early in this gig... And yet, that still surprised me. I wonder if the fact that he was ranked #10 on the favorite character poll had something to do with the decision. I wish I could say I'll miss him, but...

Right now I bet we're all thinking
1. "Net anime? Why?"  
2.  "I only hope I see ______ again.  Heck, they should just make ______ the main character this time."
From the pictures on the other thread the character looks better than Aiga
I've mentioned my thoughts in the other thread, but now we have more updates:

So Aiga IS indeed being replaced. I think it feels way too quick to change characters, and Aiga could've done with more growth in my opinion. It feels a little pointless to focus our spotlight on him, when we could've had Valt for a third season dealing with the troubles of sustaining his champion title... which he never did anyway. Hopefully this new main character is good.

For the whole YT only thing... I don't really get the decision. Yeah, I get that watching shows via YT is extremely popular to the younger audience, but the thing is, they already put the episodes on Youtube, so removing the show from TV may lose some views. You could argue that this is for an international audience, but who knows if they'll unblock it for anyone outside Japan. Did they lose the timeslot? Maybe the timeslot cost them too much? Not sure what the deal is.

If they're going to shorten the series from 24 minutes to 12, I won't be happy about it for obvious reasons, but I need to get deeper into it. You see, I find that Burst has some pacing issues and there are a few too many episodes that feel like filler, there's even a few scenes that feels like it's going nowhere, and with a reduced duration in the same weekly basis, the problem will only accentuate. However, this is ONLY if the series does shorten it's duration.

The idea that the beyblades will be vastly different sounds cool, but if it doesn't customize as much then I won't like it. Hopefully the changes will be for the better. I wouldn't mind the Zero G route where it is still customizable with older MFB parts to an extent, and not the HMS direction where they completely change it, but this one is highly unlikely. Imagine if they fused disks and layers like nL haha? I could see click progression activate different unique abilities.
Guys, I'm pretty sure that's the right logo. It's on all the sites that I use. Twitter too. And people report that this is coming from the CC magazine. IDK, but this looks just about legit. Not confirmed, but I really think that's the case. (the main character does look like some spin-off Nado character though. The random resemblance to like, a million current characters)

I even say this one skiing around

[Image: Beyblade-GT.jpg]
bluesun has translatred snippits from the parts he can see of the video recording of the Magazine on that Youtube link:

Transcended Royal King S: A Seriously New Bey Arrives!!
With Transcended Royal King S arriving, the title of the Bey World's Strongest has been reset!!
But even this Bey is just a prelude to the seriously insane beys yet to come!!
Next issue, the biggest scoop of 2019 attacks!! You've gotta see it!!
Picking up the story from the legendary bladers Valt and Aiga, a new story with Beys that are Seriously (Gachi) Strong!! Intense!! and Fun is set to explode onto CoroCoro Channel!!
A Serious (gachi) word from Hiro Morita, author of the Beyblade Burst Manga!!
In the manga too, Aiga's battles come to an end, and from the April issue, the new "Gachi" series starts!! It's going to be a seriously heated tale that even newcomers to Beys will enjoy, so I hope you'll support it!!

Episodes of Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) will start airing on the CoroCoro Youtube Channel on Friday, April 5, 2019 at 4:00PM JST.

bluesun: it seems it's 'Beyblade GT' for gati, the nihonsiki romazi of gachi
Im beginning to think Gachi and the next season of burst are completely separate. seeing as how this is a web series.
To me that makes sense in a way because there is a season 5 coming
Now Anime is from 18o'clock in Monday on TV.
But from April it'll be 16o'clock in friday on Youtube
(Feb. 13, 2019  4:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: From the pictures on the other thread the character looks better than Aiga

Some may agree with you, but I disagree I feel like this character is a fusion of Valt, Free, and Aiga. The only thing I don't like is the dang yellow head. Seriously? It looks like carp on his head not gonna lie.

(Feb. 13, 2019  11:20 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [Image: 20qe2v6.jpg]

Note: I already know about this topic in the general section, but this one will cover the anime, not toys.

Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi)

Beyblade Burst is continuing with another new season, but this time, we get an all new main character. So far, what we do know about the anime...

* Beyblade Burst Gachi will be a net anime, and will stream on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube in April 2019.

By far, this is the biggest thing a lot of fans are on the fence about. We don't know if it'll be a 24 minute anime, or 12 minutes, etc.

* New main character.

How do you feel about Burst dropping Aiga after 1 season and replacing him with a new main character?

* The Beys for this season will be completely different than the Cho-Z Beys.

This is to be expected, as it's an all-new season, but I think it's taking the Zero G right where the parts from the previous Metal seasons won't be compatible.

Had a gut feeling that Cho-Z was basically Metal Fury on burst. So Gachi is 0G on burst? Are you kidding me? I didn't mind the anime, but I have high hopes for this season than Cho-Z. If this season turns out to be worse than Cho-Z I'm done with beyblade. Also is this burst's final year for the anime itself?? Cuz if it is, they better gotta step their plotting game up just saying.
I created the Beyblade Burst Gachi anime page on the fandom/wikia.
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblade_Burst_Gachi

Please edit with care, and don't add new stuff without the proper source.
(Feb. 14, 2019  10:02 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I created the Beyblade Burst Gachi anime page on the fandom/wikia.
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblade_Burst_Gachi

Please edit with care, and don't add new stuff without the proper source.

Hey DranzerX13, you have written the wrong spelling of Second, in the Trivia section,
Just fixed that.
lol, thanks. This is gonna be an awesome new season, I just know it.
I am perfectly sure Aiga will come this season because The new charecter has to be number 1 blader, right. And Aiga is Now Number 1. So we can say New achilles will come in new season.
(Feb. 14, 2019  11:56 AM)Monsterblader Wrote: I am perfectly sure Aiga will come this season because The new charecter has to be number 1 blader, right. And Aiga is Now Number 1. So we can say New achilles will come in new season.
This series could be in the very far future or follow an alternate timeline/universe. I really want to see Valt again so I am hoping it’s a not so far future.
I made a youtube video with commentary about the new series. I need to get a new mic, plus it was late when I recorded this, lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnauX-Bgl-E
(Feb. 14, 2019  1:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  11:56 AM)Monsterblader Wrote: I am perfectly sure Aiga will come this season because The new charecter has to be number 1 blader, right. And Aiga is Now Number 1. So we can say New achilles will come in new season.
This series could be in the very far future or follow an alternate timeline/universe. I really want to see Valt again so I am hoping it’s a not so far future.

It's basically confirmed Aiga becomes the Champion against Valt in the ep 48-49 battle. So since Slash Valkyrie is trademarked. I'm sure Valt will appear once again, as for Aiga and Achilles, they are going to appear also since they are world champions. Unless, if I'm getting it totally wrong they are gonna remove the champion thing all over and start how Valt started in his school. Making a bey club, and training so he can be battle Shu in the National Solos. It could be similar to that you know.
Well I did not see this coming. Well heard of season 4, but this is a suprise. So its Gachi and the closer name is GT? Actually, the dub should keep that since GT can be used as a Grand/Great Turbo bey.