(Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube

Maybe his name is Drake or something like that
Ban the main character and dragon!
For details, please wait for further information!

主人公とドラゴンを解禁!
詳しくは、続報を待て!

Translated
Ban is actually Dan there
主人公とドラゴン = main character/hero and dragon. Dan is nowhere in it.
https://www.beyblade.jp/news/1160/
Translate this page

February 15, 2019
"Beyblade burst" new series, distribution start from Friday, April 5!
Anime
"Beyblade burst" new series, Friday, April 5 from 4 pm, start distribution on the corocoro channel / official portal site / TAKARATOMY channel in order!

The title is this! !

Beyblade Burst GT Gashi

Ban the main character and dragon!
For details, please wait for further information!

Beyblade Burst GT Gashi

Translated Japanese in Eng Web page
Now that I think of it this guy really reminds me of Tyson in a way.
No One cares about Aiger!Why can't we have Valt back? I miss him and Valtryak!
Google translate sucks, but at least Microsoft translator doesn't say Ban or Dan.

Beyblade BB-burst new series, 4/5 Friday 4:00 PM from Colo Colo / official portals / Tomy(takaratomy) channel in sequential delivery start!! The hero and the Dragon lifted! More wait for the sequel!
I officiall confirmed they'll call new series GT
(Feb. 18, 2019  4:16 AM)marutti Wrote: I officiall confirmed they'll call new series GT

GT for Gati Gachi or Gatchi?
In Japan there is 2 way to write in English.
They teach チ=Ti in primary school and elementary school because It's easy to wright.  But if you wright Ti it'll have problem when you pronunce. And from Junior high school they teach チ=Chi.
Then they use chi typically like official document.
Gachi is collect.
It's definitely weird how google translate translates Shunjiko as Ban and the other translates it as Hero. The word Hero is correct cause Shunjiko means Hero/Main Character.
(Feb. 18, 2019  7:28 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: It's definitely weird how google translate translates Shunjiko as Ban and the other translates it as Hero. The word Hero is correct cause Shunjiko means Hero/Main Character.

Shujinko=main Character
I know but it can also to Hero as well. Not the Yuusha Hero, but like Hero as in main character. I know this because I've played enough RPGs with nameless main characters such as Dragon Quest.
I'm afraid the new main character's name IS Dan.. Are they going to copy Bakugan now? Sorry to burst your bubble, @[DranzerX13]!
Even if the main character's name does end up being Dan, 主人公 does not translate to Dan, it translates to main character, the hero of the story.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/主人公

They just haven't revealed everything yet. I'm pretty sure in April's CoroCoro issue (March 15th) they will reveal the character again with his name and Bey, plus the first chapter of Beyblade Burst Gachi.
(Feb. 18, 2019  5:50 AM)marutti Wrote: In Japan there is 2 way to write in English.
They teach チ=Ti in primary school and elementary school because It's easy to wright.  But if you wright Ti it'll have problem when you pronunce. And from Junior high school they teach チ=Chi.
Then they use chi typically like official document.
Gachi is collect.

I had heard it was Japanese slang for “serious” or “hardcore”.
(Feb. 17, 2019  4:52 PM)TuckBlade Wrote: No One cares about Aiger!Why can't we have Valt back? I miss him and Valtryak!

Valt has no more character development needed. It's not like a save the world thing like in metal fusion.

(Feb. 13, 2019  5:17 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've mentioned my thoughts in the other thread, but now we have more updates:

So Aiga IS indeed being replaced. I think it feels way too quick to change characters, and Aiga could've done with more growth in my opinion. It feels a little pointless to focus our spotlight on him, when we could've had Valt for a third season dealing with the troubles of sustaining his champion title... which he never did anyway. Hopefully this new main character is good.

For the whole YT only thing... I don't really get the decision. Yeah, I get that watching shows via YT is extremely popular to the younger audience, but the thing is, they already put the episodes on Youtube, so removing the show from TV may lose some views. You could argue that this is for an international audience, but who knows if they'll unblock it for anyone outside Japan. Did they lose the timeslot? Maybe the timeslot cost them too much? Not sure what the deal is.

If they're going to shorten the series from 24 minutes to 12, I won't be happy about it for obvious reasons, but I need to get deeper into it. You see, I find that Burst has some pacing issues and there are a few too many episodes that feel like filler, there's even a few scenes that feels like it's going nowhere, and with a reduced duration in the same weekly basis, the problem will only accentuate. However, this is ONLY if the series does shorten it's duration.

The idea that the beyblades will be vastly different sounds cool, but if it doesn't customize as much then I won't like it. Hopefully the changes will be for the better. I wouldn't mind the Zero G route where it is still customizable with older MFB parts to an extent, and not the HMS direction where they completely change it, but this one is highly unlikely. Imagine if they fused disks and layers like nL haha? I could see click progression activate different unique abilities.

Beyblade is also changing animation studios. The original onr O.L.M is out of budget for gt.
What does "Gachi" even means?
(Feb. 21, 2019  6:54 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: What does "Gachi" even means?
It's a japanese slang.
(Feb. 20, 2019  1:42 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  4:52 PM)TuckBlade Wrote: No One cares about Aiger!Why can't we have Valt back? I miss him and Valtryak!

Valt has no more character development needed. It's not like a save the world thing like in metal fusion.

(Feb. 13, 2019  5:17 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've mentioned my thoughts in the other thread, but now we have more updates:

So Aiga IS indeed being replaced. I think it feels way too quick to change characters, and Aiga could've done with more growth in my opinion. It feels a little pointless to focus our spotlight on him, when we could've had Valt for a third season dealing with the troubles of sustaining his champion title... which he never did anyway. Hopefully this new main character is good.

For the whole YT only thing... I don't really get the decision. Yeah, I get that watching shows via YT is extremely popular to the younger audience, but the thing is, they already put the episodes on Youtube, so removing the show from TV may lose some views. You could argue that this is for an international audience, but who knows if they'll unblock it for anyone outside Japan. Did they lose the timeslot? Maybe the timeslot cost them too much? Not sure what the deal is.

If they're going to shorten the series from 24 minutes to 12, I won't be happy about it for obvious reasons, but I need to get deeper into it. You see, I find that Burst has some pacing issues and there are a few too many episodes that feel like filler, there's even a few scenes that feels like it's going nowhere, and with a reduced duration in the same weekly basis, the problem will only accentuate. However, this is ONLY if the series does shorten it's duration.

The idea that the beyblades will be vastly different sounds cool, but if it doesn't customize as much then I won't like it. Hopefully the changes will be for the better. I wouldn't mind the Zero G route where it is still customizable with older MFB parts to an extent, and not the HMS direction where they completely change it, but this one is highly unlikely. Imagine if they fused disks and layers like nL haha? I could see click progression activate different unique abilities.

Beyblade is also changing animation studios. The original onr O.L.M is out of budget for gt.

Source? I mean it kinda makes sense but still.
(Feb. 21, 2019  12:33 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  1:42 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Valt has no more character development needed. It's not like a save the world thing like in metal fusion.

Source? I mean it kinda makes sense but still.
It was posted by BeyGa on the previous page.
Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/STUDIOGUTS/st...3546452993
Studio GUTS has always been a support studio. I don't think that OLM is out of the picture yet. Nagamori has tweeted that he is still working on it which means OLM is still involved.
Why it going to on coro coro channel on YouTube instead on tv an bet u it anit coming out in usa verison
Today some big news about GT will come on Corocoro ch on youtube

https://youtu.be/QO7oaIPJsCg
(Feb. 22, 2019  5:37 PM)marutti Wrote: Today some big news about GT will come on Corocoro ch on youtube

https://youtu.be/QO7oaIPJsCg

We’ve known this for quite a while.