(Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube

(Mar. 12, 2019  1:55 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: bCczFbC.jpg]
Ah , so TT is actually making Duplicates of old Charecters i.e , The new Protagonist is copycat of Aiga , The guy on the left of Aiga's copycat is Diago's copycat , The Guy on the Left of Valt is Shu's copycat ( and even has the same gloves of Shu ) , and The guy on Left of Shu's copycat is Lui's Copycat ( and the fact that both have a SERIOUS Problem with their hair ) 

The only 2 guys , which kind of Attract me are : Shu' copycat  and the guy on the RIGHT OF Aiga's Copycat ( the guy with white hair ) , he looks Like a BOSS !!!
The glove may look like its on the shu look alike but it’s actually on the protagonist hand other that the characters aren’t that bad looking forward to the show.
The only one that makes no sense at all is ''Luis Copycat'' Just because he has crazy and blue hair doesn't mean he's Lui. That's a reach and you guys know it is lol. The only ''copycat'' is the guy in the middle with the shu type of hair.
Thanks for the image @[Adarsh Abhinav]!
This is a personal opinion, but I think Hiro Morita is running out of ideas, but TT won't let him settle it. I felt that stress on him from Cho-Z.  It's like he keeps all the characters in front of him and goes Eene Meene Minii Mo, picks two, mixes their personalities
And Yes, this is the new character!
But well, this is no different from me. Dram looks interesting. Valt looks he got a serious makeover, it' OG series Max's clothes.
But there are two characters here which I feel I looked and went, who's this guy? Cause rest else, through the looks I can guess how they will end up being.
So the two.
1.[Image: 20190312-191540.jpg]
My first guess, Magician!!! We have gone from a Joker(Kyle] to a magician!
2. [Image: 20190312-191557.jpg]
I don't know why, but he looks a lot like Phi to me..
3. The guy on Dram's right, the guy with the specs, I bet he will a beyblade customization genius, like Kenny!
4. Shu 3.0 people! Why well, am I surprised? No.
Fubuki and then now this guy. They just won't give up on Shu would they? XD
5. The guy on 3.0's left, hehe, he reminds me of Xhan, I don't know why. Wih a hint of Lui.
6. The guy to the left of Dram, O don't know what to say... That smile is Daigo! I have been waiting for a Daigo lookalike for sooo long! This is it!
Dram looks good, the character design is growing on me. This would have been Aiga if he grew in a city instead of a farm. Looking forward to him!
Overall, I just want this season to pay off, and FEATURE every character they show on their poster rather than go, "Yo, he lost, kick him out, Next! "
Just show them some love this time, please.
(Mar. 12, 2019  1:07 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I want valt to wear a  scarf!!!
Ohh yeah and it isnt shu but it looks like him 90 %

Wheres akaba aiga?

He is wearing green clothes and an orange scarf
I finally have time to give my thoughts on them, and knowing me, I'm going to be rather critical about the designs. This won't mean I'll judge the characters as characters, it'll just be about their designs. And I'll only talk about the original characters (I'll talk about that Shu like character too).

I have a question, are gachi chips compatible with every burst bey?
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: I have a question, are gachi chips compatible with every burst bey?

No, only Gachi Beys
I swear if they find a way to put a rantaro-style character into this season too I'm dead.
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:47 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: I have a question, are gachi chips compatible with every burst bey?

No, only Gachi Beys

But it worked on Driger F. The prize bet from vol 14.
(Mar. 12, 2019  6:26 PM)Limetka Wrote: I swear if they find a way to put a rantaro-style character into this season too I'm dead.

Agreed. I'm getting sick of how samey they feel and how their only purpose is to be a punching bag with little to no character development.
(Mar. 12, 2019  6:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  5:47 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: No, only Gachi Beys

But it worked on Driger F. The prize bet from vol 14.

It's only with Driger F as a promotion for GT. It is not actually supposed to work with it. Anyways, this is off-topic.
(Mar. 12, 2019  6:35 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  6:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: But it worked on Driger F. The prize bet from vol 14.

It's only with Driger F as a promotion for GT. It is not actually supposed to work with it. Anyways, this is off-topic.
Thank you. You are a good man.
I don't understand why people don't get the characters that get ''thrown'' out are just for filling in the show so it can make it more interesting... Not ALL of them are gonna have a storyline and it's expected at this point. The point of the show is to focus on the main character and the people who contribute to the story ALONG him not all of the fill characters at once.
(Mar. 12, 2019  7:32 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I don't understand why people don't get the characters that get ''thrown'' out are just for filling in the show so it can make it more interesting... Not ALL of them are gonna have a storyline and it's expected at this point. The point of the show is to focus on the main character and the people who contribute to the story ALONG him not all of the fill characters at once.

Well Houi was made out to be one of the main characters, and he got shafted. Souh and Fubuki weren't nearly as focused as other main characters. I'm not asking for a lot, but those two should've had more to them, especially Souh.

Previous gens also gave a decent focus for other characters that weren't the main ones. Even if it's expected, I'd still like to see it, I don't lower my expectations for the Burst anime, I'll always have it the same as I did in the first season.
(Mar. 12, 2019  7:32 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I don't understand why people don't get the characters that get ''thrown'' out are just for filling in the show so it can make it more interesting... Not ALL of them are gonna have a storyline and it's expected at this point. The point of the show is to focus on the main character and the people who contribute to the story ALONG him not all of the fill characters at once.

I agree with everything you said, though I don't like it when some characters just get thrown away with absolutely no explanation like Norman and Kyle.
(Mar. 12, 2019  8:26 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

I agree with everything you said, though I don't like it when some characters just get thrown away with absolutely no explanation like Norman and Kyle.

I do agree with this you have a point
(Mar. 12, 2019  8:26 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

And Evel.
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:03 AM)marutti Wrote: Main character name will be Delta Akane. Rival will be Amane Kusaha

Sorry ⬆is misunderstood.
Main character name will be Dram Koryu. Rival will be Amane Kusaha and Delta Akane.
Is correct.
I don't know how to edit from smart phone

What are the characters spelled like in Japanese and what is the etymology of "Dram"?

Edit:

Here's some etymology that I could find out during my reseach:
Dram = ???
Koryu = Oldschool
Delta = 4th letter in the greek alphabet with the shape of a triangle
Akane = Deep Red
Amane = "Sound of heaven/rain"
I was looking at these characters and i thought the guy looked like lui could own a new fenrir it could be like clio but i doubt it
(Mar. 12, 2019  11:03 AM)marutti Wrote: Main character name will be Delta Akane. Rival will be Amane Kusaha

Sorry ⬆is misunderstood.
Main character name will be Dram Koryu. Rival will be  Amane Kusaha and Delta Akane.
Is correct.
I don't know how to edit from smart phone

(Mar. 12, 2019  11:57 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: bCczFbC.jpg]

So It looks like  the MC is dram Koryu with dragon, the first antagonist/friendly rival is Amane Kusaha with asura, and the top guy with the teal hair(he looks epic) is delta Akane(epic name) whose bey is unknown. Looks cool so far, just wish asura was a different color.
Marutti, where did the name Delta come from? His name is Drum. He's 10 years old and is in BC Sol.

[Image: Screenshot_20190313-121236.jpg]
marutti misspoke
Please read my thread carefully.
I corrected
If the name is Delta Akane, does that mean that he will own a Bey with Dragon's Gachi Chip or will he have a Delta Bey?