(Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube

Anyone got an idea on you the kid with the glasses is? I would not be suprised if he owned the new fafnir.
(Mar. 15, 2019  1:42 AM)kimeru Wrote: Anyone got an idea on you the kid with the glasses is? I would not be suprised if he owned the new fafnir.

Prolly not. I was thinking if Delta would own a gachi spriggan (which I doubt we getting one) speaking of new character owning Fafnir I feel free fans would hate that and it's already a negative for Gachi. I would love seeing new characters own new beys it's time to put a period to the old beys such as Longinus, Spriggan and Fafnir. They are no longer relevant to me in this series (owners, beys may return)
Have any of you seen the preview for the new season? Animation looks the same!
(Mar. 15, 2019  5:51 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Have any of you seen the preview for the new season? Animation looks the same!
Yes ilinnuc I have seen it
My initial thoughts are that it looks like they gave the writers a fresh new start, and they created something that will exceed expectations. But this is only from the trailer, and the real show could flop bad
Trailer is not shocking or very good . The characters look like the s1 characters . Amane will be diago , delta will be shu , silver haired guy will be xhaka , ?guy will probably be rantaro(because of the hair colour) , stupid haired guy will probably be lui , magician guy will be zac(his elder brother was a magician) , what is left is that joker who will probably be like wakiya ( though thier appearace do not match) ....... So now what ?? S1 2.0 and God 2.0 and probably cho z 2.0 !!! Well probably i am going way too far lol !!
Beyblade Burst GT English Subbed Preview:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CQqGOkU...KHpjb/view

Enjoy!

Series Summary:
Valt Aoi completes a new evolution called the “Gachinko Bey” at BC Sol.
The Valkyrie that Valt launches in front of his two juniors, Drum Koryu, and Delta Akane shines gold as it dashes through the stadium.
Drum and Delta are given a glimpse of the endless potential of Beys, and the two aim for the Bey of Light as they harden their resolve to the world. 
Now, the story of Drum and Ace Dragon’s adventure and growth begins!

https://beyblade.jp/teaser_gt/
Ok is it Drum or Dram, I think Dram but why are people using Drum.
Drum's grandfather is named Tango Koryu. Both Drum and Tango are music related.
I have a bad feeling about this series......
I wonder what the Bey of Light is. ?
Drum? I'm getting a Buddyfight vibe lol.
In Japan everyone says Fafnir Blader will be Fumiya Kondo (New Character who has gold hair and wear glases in the poster)
(Mar. 15, 2019  12:51 PM)marutti Wrote: In  Japan everyone says Fafnir Blader will be Fumiya Kondo (New Character who has gold hair and wear glases in the poster)

What !!! Where is free ?? I want free to defeat him and show him that he is the real fafnir master .
It's just rumor and not sure yet. But, I think he is
(Mar. 15, 2019  1:07 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  12:51 PM)marutti Wrote: In  Japan everyone says Fafnir Blader will be Fumiya Kondo (New Character who has gold hair and wear glases in the poster)

What !!! Where is free ?? I want free to defeat him and show him that he is the real fafnir master .

It's equally as likely that Free passed Fafnir down to him, surely they wouldn't just give an important bey motif to someone else without giving some backstory.
I've just realised...

What if this kid...
[Image: 2ujoz05.jpg]

... was actually this kid?
[Image: 2qv9r8k.jpg]

He was from BC Sol after all, Free could've passed it to him and he changed his looks a little since then.
(Mar. 15, 2019  2:19 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: GD7Nv2A.jpg]

Does it start with f

(Mar. 15, 2019  1:53 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I've just realised...

What if this kid...

He was from BC Sol after all, Free could've passed it to him and he changed his looks a little since then.

Anton right
(Mar. 15, 2019  2:28 PM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  1:53 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I've just realised... 

What if this kid...

Anton right
 It's a joke lol
This actually looks like a pretty fun series I think it'll do very well mainly because of how beyblade burst evolution/turbo on youtube, it has about 500k, 100k and 1 million every episode.
Delta Akane is a Important Character in the series, But his bey Looks like will make it in Late april (b-142), Since he can not own B-139 (Fafnir)
Right, what That sunglasses ? Guy is using Fafnir ?????No Free, That means no Lui, No Shu
Means there is a chance they will also pass their beys on