(Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube

(Mar. 18, 2019  2:29 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  2:13 AM)marutti Wrote: They officially anounced Rantaro and Ranjiro will not be in GT.
It means they don't release Ragnaruk or if they'll release, they'll change blader.

Probably another one of Rantaro and Ranjiro's unnamed brothers, if we get another Ragnaruk lol.

In all seriousness though, I'd say I'm sad to see them go but they haven't left much of an impact for me. Well, maybe Rantaro did since he went through a bit of character development but Ranjiro just feels exactly like Rantaro with very minor differences and less character development. I've got nothing against them, they're kind-hearted simpletons as characters but seeing them act as the test dummies during 99% of their battles got tiring, especially Ranjiro. With that said, I'd love to see them at least make a cameo.

Now with all of that aside, I still believe we'll get a few appearances with either Rantaro or Ranjiro. Even though they've been officially announced to not appear in GT, they've made official claims that Shu is not Red Eye and that Sr.0.Zt is the final Spriggan and guess what? They've both been lies just to get fans riled up so it's possible they're just teasing their audiences so they'd want either the Kiyama brothers back.

Of course, that's just a guess and they may very be gone for good. Either way, it's a shrug for me.

Yeah this def isn't the worst news. Id be more disappointing if characters with a lot of potential never returned, like suoh and Fubuki.
(Mar. 18, 2019  2:31 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  2:29 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Probably another one of Rantaro and Ranjiro's unnamed brothers, if we get another Ragnaruk lol.

In all seriousness though, I'd say I'm sad to see them go but they haven't left much of an impact for me. Well, maybe Rantaro did since he went through a bit of character development but Ranjiro just feels exactly like Rantaro with very minor differences and less character development. I've got nothing against them, they're kind-hearted simpletons as characters but seeing them act as the test dummies during 99% of their battles got tiring, especially Ranjiro. With that said, I'd love to see them at least make a cameo.

Now with all of that aside, I still believe we'll get a few appearances with either Rantaro or Ranjiro. Even though they've been officially announced to not appear in GT, they've made official claims that Shu is not Red Eye and that Sr.0.Zt is the final Spriggan and guess what? They've both been lies just to get fans riled up so it's possible they're just teasing their audiences so they'd want either the Kiyama brothers back.

Of course, that's just a guess and they may very be gone for good. Either way, it's a shrug for me.

Yeah this def isn't the worst news. Id be more disappointing if characters with a lot of potential never returned, like suoh and Fubuki.

In burst booster beys or bladers almost never return.
Reason of Houi, Suoh and Fubuki didn't appear in end of Cho Z is result of questionnaire.
Author wanted to write Cho Z as Aiga vs Cho Z characters but questionnaire's result God Blader's win and Animation director deside to make God Bladers vs Phi scenario as main scenario.
That's why story is defferent comic and Animation

And Ragnaruk blader will not be any Rantaro blother or child.
Because in official anouncement they said Kiyama family will not back to GT.
Source Fumihiro Okabayashi's twitter who act Kiyama Rantaro and Ranjiro Voice Actor
https://twitter.com/efzero/status/110686...00160?s=19
Do we know if the episodes will still be the ordinary length?
(Mar. 25, 2019  10:32 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Do we know if the episodes will still be the ordinary length?
Nope. Nothing yet. 
But I would like them to be of the original length, and I am guessing they will be.
From Comic, at least Valt is over 16 years old in GT.
Because He join to senior tournament in chapter 1.
Senior Tournament is defined as over 16 Tournament in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising (from latest chapter).
(Mar. 26, 2019  1:28 AM)marutti Wrote: From Comic, at least Valt is over 16 years old in GT.
Senior Tournament is defined as over 16 Tournament in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising (from latest chapter).

Valt all grown up ain't it man. Btw Valt better have some good characteristics to him like his behavior or the way he battles. Plus his voice probably got deeper with all that puberty carp.

(Mar. 26, 2019  1:28 AM)marutti Wrote: From Comic, at least Valt is over 16 years old in GT.

What !!! This is freakin awesome !! So valt might get new opponents and much stronger ones . The writers could have proceeded with valt . I dont know why dram is the protagonist . But both could be protagonists too .
Btw, hotanime.me will be uploading Beyblade Burst GT
Yes im hyped for Gachi. Well to be honest to me i felt like Aiga was a main charecter that was sort of good for 1 season.
(Mar. 26, 2019  2:17 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Btw, hotanime.me will be uploading Beyblade Burst GT

I'm guessing the same goes for kickassanime.io but idk
It seems like Shu will not be in GT.
Because voice actor says thank you and good bye to Beyblade Burst Series
https://twitter.com/enojunjunjun/status/...6789545984
(Mar. 27, 2019  12:26 AM)marutti Wrote: It seems like Shu will not be in GT.

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's okay, we've had our fun with Shu for three seasons, now onto a new cast!
(Mar. 27, 2019  12:42 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Well that's okay, we've had our fun with Shu for three seasons, now onto a new cast!

Still depressed over Valt's lose and now this? Burst is getting too emotional for me.
(Mar. 27, 2019  12:42 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

I'm not surprised after god the stared to decrease some characters,  like ken not owning hK,  bX owner being xhan instead of xhaka and rumours about free not the owner of the new fafnir plus characters like lui , shu and free had very very little screen time in super z so it was a given im still surprise that valt made it which is a sign that this is his final season specially since their aging him to and has a high possibility of not being use that much in GT.
Shu was a great character in burst and many thanks to the voice actor same for Rantaro & Ranjiro’s voice actor as well they will be missed. ✌️
Time to spread your tiny wings and fly away, Shu, Rantaro and Ranjiro. We've had a fun and whatever I thought of your characters, you'll be missed ^^
I know the VCs wouldn't lie to us, but maybe, just maybe, they're not saying their goodbyes for good. If I may be optimistic, there is a chance that the supposed season 5 of Burst could bring back every single character, and give them all evolved Beys as a way to keep Beyblade alive during the years of drought. It's not probable, but it would be an amazing way to end off such a great series. Luckily, there is still a lot of time left in Burst, and we've got to enjoy the new characters while they last.
HOO BOY THANK THE LORD!
Is it confirmed that shu is not coming back or is the voicce actor not coming back maybe tt or d-rights can hire a new voice actor for shu.

Or maybe fubuki can be the new owner of spriggen
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:12 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Is it confirmed that shu is not coming back or is the voicce actor not coming back maybe tt or d-rights can hire a new voice actor for shu.

Not likely. First of all Fubuki would not just abandon/betray Forneus after all they got through. Secondly Shu can give Spriggan to anybody in the world. But who knows Shu probably gave it to someone close to him that will be revealed in the new season.
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:12 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Is it confirmed that shu is not coming back or is the voicce actor not coming back maybe tt or d-rights can hire a new voice actor for shu.

The first letter of the persons name and the bey avatar have to match