(Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube

If this is the last season of burst at the end I want to see all of the past characters from the other seasons as they are older
I've deleted the entire argument in this thread. But just to give a heads up, please don't continue to derail this thread with constant arguing, if you'd like to continue, do it via PM. And please stop being hostile towards each other.

Thank you.
(Mar. 30, 2019  2:09 PM)Game breaker Wrote: This thread seems to be a quarrel region . All this that is going here is so rude . I am a newbie and this is my first post . I see that people are harrassed and bullied here for placing their independent opinions . Users named Megacharizard x and Fusion core are so rude . I dont blame Fusion core . Megacharizardx forced him to answer and instigated him to make such rude comments . This is such a mean and shameful act by Megacharizardx . Why any action is not taken against such people . I fear that i too may be harrased the same way by him . In that case i want protection . I am just a kid . I heard that wbo is very friendly . But now i better stay away from this forum .

Don’t leave the WBO because two people got in an argument! Almost everybody is kinder, but sometimes two people disagree and it escalates.
(Mar. 30, 2019  3:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've deleted the entire argument in this thread. But just to give a heads up, please don't continue to derail this thread with constant arguing, if you'd like to continue, do it via PM. And please stop being hostile towards each other.

Thank you.
yeah guys listen up XD anyways tho...are there any leaks regarding the new fafnir's first word name?

(Mar. 28, 2019  3:46 PM)ks123 Wrote: I hope Shu come back at least Season 5

Just because Shu isn't being a main role in Gachi he could appear as a minor appearance like how Xhaka did in Chouzetsu.
(Mar. 30, 2019  3:31 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  3:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've deleted the entire argument in this thread. But just to give a heads up, please don't continue to derail this thread with constant arguing, if you'd like to continue, do it via PM. And please stop being hostile towards each other.

Thank you.
yeah guys listen up XD anyways tho...are there any leaks regarding the new fafnir's first word name?

(Mar. 28, 2019  3:46 PM)ks123 Wrote: I hope Shu come back at least Season 5

Just because Shu isn't being a main role in Gachi he could appear as a minor appearance like how Xhaka did in Chouzetsu.
His voice actor confirmed he wasnt part of the cast
(Mar. 31, 2019  12:28 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Important news:

https://www.beyblade.jp/news/1248/

We already knew that the youtuberwill be in the episode.
(Mar. 30, 2019  11:43 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  3:31 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: yeah guys listen up XD anyways tho...are there any leaks regarding the new fafnir's first word name?

His voice actor confirmed he wasnt part of the cast

Yeah...that is true tho. I never even said that he WILL be returning as a minor but rather I said he COULD. Let a man has his own dreams xD
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:45 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  11:43 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: His voice actor confirmed he wasnt part of the cast

Yeah...that is true tho. I never even said that he WILL be returning as a minor but rather I said he COULD. Let a man has his own dreams xD

It's not likely to happen, but it wouldn't be the first time a character got a new Voice Actor...
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:48 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:45 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Yeah...that is true tho. I never even said that he WILL be returning as a minor but rather I said he COULD. Let a man has his own dreams xD

It's not likely to happen, but it wouldn't be the first time a character got a new Voice Actor...

STILL let a man has his own dreams...
So many things have happened since yesterday,o got many replies and all of them are deleted,there are kids who are afraid of me............saying instigated a fight and am rude

Sorry if I hurt anybody,but I defended my opinion,is anything wrong in that???
This is not the right thread to do that ,but I was forced to
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:56 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: So many things have happened since yesterday,o got many replies and all of them are deleted,there are kids who are afraid of me............saying instigated a fight and am rude
Uu

A mod deleted the argument because it stretched this whole irrelvant argument between something I haven't focused into the wrong thread even the mod (Jinbee) mentioned if you want to persist debate over a topic go rant on DM's.
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:59 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:56 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: So many things have happened since yesterday,o got many replies and all of them are deleted,there are kids who are afraid of me............saying instigated a fight and am rude
Uu

A mod deleted the argument because it stretched this whole irrelvant argument between something I haven't focused into the wrong thread even the mod (Jinbee) mentioned .

Quote:if you want to persist debate over a topic go rant on DM's

I couldn't care less
The main reason why Shu wont return
Making Spriggan's teeth for GT will be difficult
(Mar. 31, 2019  3:25 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: The main reason why  Shu wont return

They could just have a Spriggan R and Spriggan L GT Chip, with the Layer Base having the tool mode change.
(Mar. 31, 2019  3:25 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: The main reason why  Shu wont return

According to my thought both LR base and chip is possible. the design just uses a GT weight without central core
Tho I'm really hoping at least Spriggan comes back in GT like Fafnir is coming back owned by someone we don't know as a person (well the name is Fumia,what else do we know about him?) I just want new characters, but old beys that's what I'm trying to say. Spriggan and Fafnir just have to come they are the big hooks on TT's business.
(Mar. 30, 2019  3:30 PM) pid=\1508884' Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  2:09 PM)Game breaker Wrote: This thread seems to be a quarrel region . All this that is going here is so rude . I am a newbie and this is my first post . I see that people are harrassed and  bullied here for placing their independent opinions . Users named Megacharizard x and Fusion core are so rude . I dont blame Fusion core . Megacharizardx forced him to answer and instigated him to make such rude comments . This is such a mean and shameful act by Megacharizardx . Why any action is not taken against such people . I fear that i too may be harrased the same way by him . In that case i want protection . Iam just a kid . I heard that wbo is very friendly . But now i better stay away from this forum .
Game breaker,if you are like this,I assure you you won't last a minute in the outside world.
Grow up kid,I won't hurt you.you are too sensitive right there

I am extremely sorry if I scared you

(Mar. 31, 2019  7:08 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Game breaker,if you are like this,I assure you you won't last a minute in the outside world.
Grow up kid,I won't hurt you.you are too sensitive right there

I am extremely sorry if I scared you

Enough...he might be a kid or not it doesn't matter. What matters is your maturity in front of other bladers. We are NOT hostile towards each other so please mature up. People can have their opinion regarding a specific debate. So stay chill. ~Peace~
Could just keep spriggan right spin
(Mar. 31, 2019  11:59 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Could just keep spriggan right spin

Na, tbh to me that would be dumb. First they took rubber off. And the main Spriggan's ability dual spin will they really take that out? Spriggan's popularly known for that.
(Apr. 01, 2019  12:31 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  11:59 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Could just keep spriggan right spin

Na, tbh to me that would be dumb. First they took rubber off. And the main Spriggan's ability dual spin will they really take that out? Spriggan's popularly known for that.

(Apr. 01, 2019  12:31 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

True that true that
(Apr. 01, 2019  11:18 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: D1qjV6yUcAAFnWu.jpg]

Who’s the purple-blue guy in the background with the jester outfit
I don’t know but he has blue hair, and a blue and purple outlook. Quite possibly new Longinus owner as looking at the color scheme