(Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube

(Mar. 27, 2019  5:07 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:12 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Is it confirmed that shu is not coming back or is the voicce actor not coming back maybe tt or d-rights can hire a new voice actor for shu.

Or maybe fubuki can be the new owner of spriggen
The first letter of the persons name and the bey avatar have to match

I have to disagree with you there bud. I mean look at Count Night.
(Mar. 27, 2019  5:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  5:07 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: The first letter of the persons name and the bey avatar have to match

That was more Hiro's idea of the character, he doesn't have a main Bey. He uses different types of Beys, usually more rare Beys since he is a thief. In the mangas he first uses Baldur, then Shadow Orichalcum, and then Aeclipse in the Cho-Z anime. I think he might've also used Shadow Amaterios in another special manga chapter, not sure on that.
And it's also should be known that we don't know his real name since he more so uses his thief name. And characters that own a main Bey, their real names are alliterations of their Bey's motif name.
(Mar. 27, 2019  5:07 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: The first letter of the persons name and the bey avatar have to match

Wow good thinking.
He didn't come to my mind when I was thinking of an exception to the rule
(Mar. 27, 2019  12:26 AM)marutti Wrote: It seems like Shu will not be in GT.
Because voice actor says thank you and good bye to Beyblade Burst Series
https://twitter.com/enojunjunjun/status/...6789545984
Well, time to move on! And it's good to be honest, Shu as a character has reached his limit and there is not much you can do with him now. There is nothing left to add to his story. 
I have a feeling Delta will fill the vessel of that obnoxious, powerful and calm character. We will see. 
Though I still will leave options open, because with Shu and Valt, it's kinda like a buy one get one free offer.xD

Count Night doesn't fall under that criteria, he is a thief and doesn't own any beyblade he has. He doesn't have an original beyblade that he owns.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
??????????????????????? . MAN !!! This is really hard to accept . SHUUUUUUUU...........................NOOOOOOOOOO............... HE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN . HE WAS NOT THE BEST AND HE WAS NEVER THE CHAMPION BUT STILL HE WAS MY FAVOURITE . I WILL MISS HIM . 

BUT I AM ALIVE AND I DID NOT SUFFER A HEART ATTACK . THANKS TO DELTA AKANE .....
(Mar. 27, 2019  5:07 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:12 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Is it confirmed that shu is not coming back or is the voicce actor not coming back maybe tt or d-rights can hire a new voice actor for shu.

Or maybe fubuki can be the new owner of spriggen
The first letter of the persons name and the bey avatar have to match

Thats another reason.

Nooo!!! I,m gonna miss Junya in burst well good run!
I think Shu leaving is kinda good because he already had an interesting arc when he was Red Eye/Spriggan, so I think you couldn't really do anything else with his character
Yeah they are out of ideas
They made Shu a deuteragonist, spaghetti maker,role model,supreme four blader,ultra rival, missing person, freaking villain,mentor
What else could they do
His story has been well explored
I hope Shu come back at least Season 5
(Mar. 28, 2019  3:46 PM)ks123 Wrote: I hope Shu come back at least Season 5

1.there is a low probability of season 5 coming
2.shu won't be in season 4 itself ,how can he appear in season 5(they removed him cause he had no role except to boost their marketing)
3.why are you soo thirsty and hungry to see shu more
You have seen him for 3 seasons,one of which in he appeared whereas most of the previous season characters didn't appear
(Mar. 28, 2019  4:01 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  3:46 PM)ks123 Wrote: I hope Shu come back at least Season 5

1.there is a low probability of season 5 coming
2.shu won't be in season 4 itself ,how can he appear in season 5(they removed him cause he had no role except to boost their marketing)
You have seen him for 3 seasons,one of which in he appeared whereas most of the previous season characters didn't appear

1. Maybe, maybe not

2. He can make big comeback (and maybe come new voice actor)

3. Shu is so cool.
(Mar. 28, 2019  4:05 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  4:01 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: 1.there is a low probability of season 5 coming

1. Maybe, maybe not

3. Shu is so cool.

Sooo overrated .....I see how 

Anyway it's your opinion idc
(Mar. 28, 2019  4:05 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  4:01 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: 1.there is a low probability of season 5 coming

1. Maybe, maybe not

3. Shu is so cool.

Personally, I'm somewhat tired of Shu, We had a lot of him is God and he had a great battle in Cho-Z with Phi, I think Shu is overrated but shouldn't get the hate he gets by fans, and if Free does return in GT I hope he will have a part and not just brought back for fans. *cough Kinda like Shu *cough
Bye Shu you are my favorite
Get ready Dram and Delta
You both own Dragon
Delta mostly will own Dragon
I am soooooooooo happy that they dropped Agia for the new character,

I just didn't like Agia

IDK why, I just didn't
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:12 AM)Fusion core Wrote:

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
??????????????????????? . MAN !!! This is really hard to accept . SHUUUUUUUU...........................NOOOOOOOOOO............... HE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN . HE WAS NOT THE BEST AND HE WAS NEVER THE CHAMPION BUT STILL HE WAS MY FAVOURITE . I WILL MISS HIM . 

BUT I AM ALIVE AND I DID NOT SUFFER A HEART ATTACK . THANKS TO DELTA AKANE .....
You're getting over emotional. Shu is a good character, but every person in the storyline has a period. That includes Valt as well since next season after Gachi (if possible) he may not even be appearing. As for Delta Akane, Fubuki Sumie was given the roles as "bey genius" "hard worker" like Shu did in Season 1 but that all faded away in God. Fubuki is basically a downgrade version of Shu who tries his best but doesn't win a handful times. He didn't even got his attention he deserved in the end of Chouzetsu. He is MARKED as a MAIN CHARACTER. But STILL he IS REMINISCING himself as a BACKGROUND/RECURRING CHARACTER. Chouzetsu literally spent 3 of it's releases on upgrades for other people. (like evolution for Valt, Aiga and Phi.) They could just add new beys and strong characters like Hearts. Not intending to blame it on the creator of the storyline. Delta on the other hand beats Kit in his first appearance talk about being a boss...he is aiming for the main rival character like Valt was with Shu same goes with Dram and Delta they are partial friends and rivals. Who knows how strong Delta is...

Delta might have a relation with Shu, which I doubt. Since Delta originates from BC Sol or does he? We don't know that yet where he's from. Shu is from Japan but lives in America afterwards. MAYBE Delta is inspired by Shu like Fubuki did from Shu. But that single scene is taken between Aiga and Dram...
(Mar. 29, 2019  2:05 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  9:12 AM)Fusion core Wrote: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're getting over emotional. Shu is a good character, but every person in the storyline has a period. That includes Valt as well since next season after Gachi (if possible) he may not even be appearing. As for Delta Akane, Fubuki Sumie was given the roles as "bey genius" "hard worker" like Shu did in Season 1 but that all faded away in God. Fubuki is basically a downgrade version of Shu who tries his best but doesn't win a handful times. He didn't even got his attention he deserved in the end of Chouzetsu. He is MARKED as a MAIN CHARACTER. But STILL he IS REMINISCING himself as a BACKGROUND/RECURRING CHARACTER. Chouzetsu literally spent 3 of it's releases on upgrades for other people. (like evolution for Valt, Aiga and Phi.) They could just add new beys and strong characters like Hearts. Not intending to blame it on the creator of the storyline. Delta on the other hand beats Kit in his first appearance talk about being a boss...he is aiming for the main rival ch

aracter like Valt was with Shu same goes with Dram and Delta they are partial friends and rivals. Who knows how strong Delta is...

Delta might have a relation with Shu, which I doubt. Since Delta originates from BC Sol or does he? We don't know that yet where he's from. Shu is from Japan but lives in America afterwards. MAYBE Delta is inspired by Shu like Fubuki did from Shu. But that single scene is taken between Aiga and Dram...

Watch everybody that misses Shu in season 4 actually diss Shu and bow to Delta as their god. And everyone's like carp SHU
Only one week, before Beyblade Burst Gachi anime is released Smile
(Mar. 29, 2019  3:59 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  2:05 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: You're getting over emotional. Shu is a good character, but every person in the storyline has a period. That includes Valt as well since next season after Gachi (if possible) he may not even be appearing. As for Delta Akane, Fubuki Sumie was given the roles as "bey genius" "hard worker" like Shu did in Season 1 but that all faded away in God. Fubuki is basically a downgrade version of Shu who tries his best but doesn't win a handful times. He didn't even got his attention he deserved in the end of Chouzetsu. He is MARKED as a MAIN CHARACTER. But STILL he IS REMINISCING himself as a BACKGROUND/RECURRING CHARACTER. Chouzetsu literally spent 3 of it's releases on upgrades for other people. (like evolution for Valt, Aiga and Phi.) They could just add new beys and strong characters like Hearts. Not intending to blame it on the creator of the storyline. Delta on the other hand beats Kit in his first appearance talk about being a boss...he is aiming for the main rival ch

aracter like Valt was with Shu same goes with Dram and Delta they are partial friends and rivals. Who knows how strong Delta is...

Watch everybody that misses Shu in season 4 actually diss Shu and bow to Delta as their god. And everyone's like carp SHU

Well delta is basically shu 3.0 from looks alone and he does seem to have the same personality so it's a given. Fubuki was a failed experiment of shu 2.0 , while delta seems his going to be what fubuki never reach. A badass Deuteragonist.
(Mar. 28, 2019  4:43 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Bye Shu you are my favorite
Get ready Dram and Delta
You both own Dragon

Dram owns dragon. Delta’s bey has not been revealed yet.
(Mar. 29, 2019  10:49 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  4:43 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Bye Shu you are my favorite
Get ready Dram and Delta
You both own Dragon

Dram owns dragon. Delta’s bey has not been revealed yet.

Dram looks ugly as carp