For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

(Apr. 01, 2020  9:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ultimate Evolution.

How many stages lOl?

(Apr. 01, 2020  9:46 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: this thread doesn't need to exist since we have this thread which is basically the same purpose: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-For-whi...de-or-dash

I meant like a rubber upgrade Uncertain
Zeta' its very non-competitive currently.
(Sep. 06, 2018  12:39 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  12:00 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: A case of the rich get richer tbh.
I'd like Zeta', it could be a pretty niche driver, but it's spring is trash for no reason. I think TT were expecting it to be OP lol

Honestly, Zeta' would be the perfect Driver for Dead Hades. I even thought it was going to get Zeta before the full reveal! Sadly, TT gave an upgrade of the lightest driver to the Bey with the heaviest layer...

Zephyr' is not excactly the lightest, extreme and the single layer drivers could possibly be lighter.
(Apr. 01, 2020  3:47 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Takara Tomy is not gonna make any drivers that exceed the spring tightness that dash drivers have now as that be another thing that would break the meta.

Forget breaking the meta, springs that tight would likely start causing significant damage to the teeth. I don't think they can go too much stronger without this sort of severe damage.

(Apr. 01, 2020  10:00 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  12:39 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Honestly, Zeta' would be the perfect Driver for Dead Hades. I even thought it was going to get Zeta before the full reveal! Sadly, TT gave an upgrade of the lightest driver to the Bey with the heaviest layer...

Zephyr' is not excactly the lightest, extreme and the single layer drivers could possibly be lighter.

First of all, you're quoting posts from September 2018. I don't think responding to them is all that relevant, especially since Zeta' exists now (but didn't at that time).

Secondly, Zephyr is a basic layer driver, originally from Neptune Armed Zephyr. Given its hollow construction it's already lighter than the likes of Accel/Accel', though apparently Xtreme' is still slightly lighter. That being said drivers aren't mainly there for weight, but for their contact surface and movement patterns, and only a few drivers like Planet, Charge, and Octa actually provide any significant weight as a driver. It being lightweight doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, especially as how 11 itself is a bigger loss of weight on Dead Hades' combo.
DeceasedCrab seems like they're not listening... (sorry for tagging you if you're busy)
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:34 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: [quote="Deathscyther04" pid='1583603' dateline='1585752436']Takara Tomy is not gonna make any drivers that exceed the spring tightness that dash drivers have now as that be another thing that would break the meta.

Forget breaking the meta, springs that tight would likely start causing significant damage to the teeth. I don't think they can go too much stronger without this sort of severe damage.

(Apr. 01, 2020  10:00 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Zephyr' is not excactly the lightest, extreme and the single layer drivers could possibly be lighter.
Ooh jeez, you have a vaild point, the teeth would risk serious damage & breakage, even with teeth having more sturdy molding compared to the original releases it'd still be a risk.
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:34 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  3:47 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Takara Tomy is not gonna make any drivers that exceed the spring tightness that dash drivers have now as that be another thing that would break the meta.

(Apr. 01, 2020  10:00 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: MagikHorse i didnt know that zephyr came on neptune, and i said Zephyr' not Zephyr. I also said "possibly".

First of all, you're quoting posts from September 2018. I don't think responding to them is all that relevant, especially since Zeta' exists now (but didn't at that time).

Secondly, Zephyr is a basic layer driver, originally from Neptune Armed Zephyr. Given its hollow construction it's already lighter than the likes of Accel/Accel', though apparently Xtreme' is still slightly lighter. That being said drivers aren't mainly there for weight, but for their contact surface and movement patterns, and only a few drivers like Planet, Charge, and Octa actually provide any significant weight as a driver. It being lightweight doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, especially as how 11 itself is a bigger loss of weight on Dead Hades' combo.

(Apr. 02, 2020  1:27 AM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:34 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Forget breaking the meta, springs that tight would likely start causing significant damage to the teeth. I don't think they can go too much stronger without this sort of severe damage.

Is there a rule where i can't quote old posts?
No, there is not.

(Apr. 01, 2020  10:49 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: DeceasedCrab seems like they're not listening... (sorry for tagging you if you're busy)

I'll merge the threads. You're right, it's a redundant thread, but you know how people are; they don't pay attention or read. Unhappy
To whoever wants a bearing’. Buy Phantom Orion.
(Apr. 02, 2020  9:44 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: To whoever wants a bearing’. Buy Phantom Orion.

They should let out a form to the world to find out what the majority wants for MFB and Plastic Gen remakes.

Me, *cough cough* Hades Kerbeus, Meteo L-Drago, and Phantom Orion

Their Combos Would Be:
Hk. 00P. Y’
Mld. 12. Hn’
Po. 0. Br’
I really want a dragon g remake or a dragoon msuv remake
Ray Striker, Poison Serpent, Maybe Basalt Horogium
Yeah, but B: D from MFB is Bearing on steroids and 10x better.
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:03 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: -Atomic' with a metal ball instead of plastic (alternatively a Planet' that doesn't have the stupid metal balls orbiting the main tip)

this man predicted Metal Orbit holy carp
bearing', atomic' and xtend+' would break the meta in two honestly. i want Impact' and Iron' personally
id love to see press' happen, even if prime drivers are only really meant for attack and balance type drivers
(Apr. 19, 2020  1:38 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Merge Dash

I think we are getting this in Random Booster Vol. 20
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:20 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  1:38 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Merge Dash

I think we are getting this in Random Booster Vol. 20

It already exists with random booster volume 13 Hazard Kerbeus 4 Merge'
i’m just sitting here waiting for iron dash and tower dash... (tower is underrated as frick imo)
and considering we got Keep’, i’m starting to think drivers like Bite’ , Massive’ , and maybe even Survive’ could happen
Absorb Dash and Trick Dash would be cool as well
(i’m sad they didn't put Tr’ in the GT Customized Set, it was the PERFECT opportunity)

For all the people saying “Bearing Dash and Atomic Dash will happen”, sorry but it won’t XD there’s a specific reason only attack, balance, and defense/stamina drivers with **LOW STAMINA AND LAD** are only given dash forms. 
and if tt does make an Xt’ , maybe it won’t be compatible with the Xt+ Chip, and even if it is compatible, it'll most likely be banned ;P
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:49 PM)Flashh Wrote: i’m just sitting here waiting for iron dash and tower dash... (tower is underrated as frick imo)
and considering we got Keep’, i’m starting to think drivers like Bite’ , Massive’ , and maybe even Survive’ could happen
(i’m sad they didn't put Tr’ in the GT Customized Set, it was the PERFECT opportunity)

Getting a ‘ version of a stamina driver isn’t happening, just because stamina types are meant to burst somewhat easily, and a ‘ driver wouldn’t do that. Also, I haven’t heard anyone ask for a tower’, probably because it’s wouldn’t make the driver any better, although I won’t lie, it’d be kinda funny if TT actually did make one.
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:49 PM)Flashh Wrote: i’m just sitting here waiting for iron dash and tower dash... (tower is underrated as frick imo)

For all the people saying “Bearing Dash and Atomic Dash will happen”, sorry but it won’t XD there’s a specific reason only attack, balance, and defense/stamina drivers with **LOW STAMINA AND LAD** are only given dash forms. 
and if tt does make an Xt’ , maybe it won’t be compatible with the Xt+ Chip, and even if it is compatible, it'll most likely be banned Tongue_out_wink

i’m such an idiot i just accidentally quoted my own message😂 ignore that lmao
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:56 PM)Flashh Wrote:

and if tt does make an Xt’ , maybe it won’t be compatible with the Xt+ Chip, and even if it is compatible, it'll most likely be banned Tongue_out_wink

I don't think any other Defense drivers are gonna get a ' variant, Keep' was likely the exception due to having rubber, making it have low stamina and LAD in the first place, but it it mainly used for KO defense. Maybe they just wanted to experiment with a defense ' driver, but I don't think the others would get ' versions because of either already being outclassed, or the possibility of being banned. TT tests these things before releasing them too, so what they say on this just about goes
(Apr. 19, 2020  4:57 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:56 PM)Flashh Wrote:

I don't think any other Defense drivers are gonna get a ' variant, Keep' was likely the exception due to having rubber, making it have low stamina and LAD in the first place, but it it mainly used for KO defense. Maybe they just wanted to experiment with a defense ' driver, but I don't think the others would get ' versions because of either already being outclassed, or the possibility of being banned. TT tests these things before releasing them too, so what they say on this just about goes

Bite' might be interesting as well, for similar reasons.
As for Dash Drivers that I'd love to see, I would love Iron', Trick' and Bite'.

Regarding MFB tips converted into Burst Drivers, I would have loved XF, CF and DS in Burst form.