For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

(Mar. 29, 2020  1:58 PM)MWF Wrote: Not a dash driver but instead a metal upgrade
Guard Metal. The part that moves up down is made of metal for more stability via a lower center of gravity.

Xtend metal.
It is a metal chip with a rounded wide flat tip that uses the height change gimmick.

Zankye made an Xtend+ metal video, but it couldn’t go into defense or stamina mode. Also, it would reduce friction and give the driver more weight and stamina.
(Mar. 30, 2020  5:41 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Dimension’’

How would that work? Would it have 2 gold springs? Even if that was how it worked, Takara Tomy would never make that. Any combo with it would be practically unburstable.
(Mar. 30, 2020  6:08 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  5:41 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Dimension’’

How would that work? Would it have 2 gold springs? Even if that was how it worked, Takara Tomy would never make that. Any combo with it would be practically unburstable.
So? You can still KO or OS.
I don’t think takara would make double dash drivers. Would break the meta for some stuff. If drivers like bearing got a dash version. Imagine a double dash.
Y’all gotta stop asking for Br’. We already have Br’. It’s called Hasbro.
(Mar. 30, 2020  6:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Y’all gotta stop asking for Br’. We already have Br’. It’s called Hasbro.

Lol that’s funny
(Mar. 30, 2020  5:37 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  1:58 PM)MWF Wrote: Not a dash driver but instead a metal upgrade
Guard Metal. The part that moves up down is made of metal for more stability via a lower center of gravity.

Xtend metal.
It is a metal chip with a rounded wide flat tip that uses the height change gimmick.

Zankye made an Xtend+ metal video, but it couldn’t go into defense or stamina mode. Also, it would reduce friction and give the driver more weight and stamina.

WUBOAF made the chip, it didn't work because of the fact there wasn't room for the tabs to go all the way to lock in but that could just be blamed on Shapeways.
So Twitter is showing Yard’ for the new Satan.
(Mar. 30, 2020  5:37 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:

Xtend metal.

I meant a metal version of the xtend chip not the xtend plus chip. As in it has the height gimmick, not the tip change gimmick
(Mar. 31, 2020  4:47 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  5:37 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Zankye made an Xtend+ metal video, but it couldn’t go into defense or stamina mode. Also, it would reduce friction and give the driver more weight and stamina.

I meant a metal version of the xtend chip not the xtend plus chip. As in it has the height gimmick, not the tip change gimmick

That makes more sense. If that was the case, why did you not make the part that you remove to put the Xt+ chip on, the original Xt tip? Why did you make it an Xt+ chip?
(Mar. 30, 2020  6:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  6:08 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: How would that work? Would it have 2 gold springs? Even if that was how it worked, Takara Tomy would never make that. Any combo with it would be practically unburstable.
So? You can still KO or OS.
it’s already been made comes in lord spriggan set
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:06 AM)Breakerz Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  6:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So? You can still KO or OS.

He was referring to Dimenson’’ (theoretical) not Dimension’
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:06 AM)Breakerz Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  6:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So? You can still KO or OS.

Thats just Dimension', Dimension" would be 10X tighter
bearing' or atomic' would break the meta game so i would probably like to see a hybrid' or an orbit metal'
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:31 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:06 AM)Breakerz Wrote: it’s already been made comes in lord spriggan set

Thats just Dimension', Dimension" would be 10X tighter

Takara Tomy is not gonna make any drivers that exceed the spring tightness that dash drivers have now as that be another thing that would break the meta.
We already have Yard Metal, that will be used 100%.
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:30 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:06 AM)Breakerz Wrote: it’s already been made comes in lord spriggan set

He was referring to Dimenson’’ (theoretical) not Dimension’

Oh I didn’t see the second dash
(Apr. 01, 2020  3:50 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: We already have Yard Metal, that will be used 100%.

I don’t know that Yard Metal is better than Yard, much less Yard’. I’ve heard from a few people Tharp the metal variants of Yard & Orbit work worse because the metal ball gets stuck more often & isn’t as free spinning. I’d test myself but I only have Yard Metal & Orbit Metal, not the originals. Don’t think it’s fair to test vs Yard-S.
i would like to see trick made into a dash or even bullet would be an amazing dash driver
I would like to have a bearing' or like a merge ' with a white rubber because I loved the white rubber in storm spriggan
So making a merge' with a white rubber makes it cool
just for the sake of today... Ultimate Bearing Metal POM Rubber' +-
Basically like how reboot became ult. reboot, which drivers would you like to see get a rubber upgrade of some kind?
this thread doesn't need to exist since we have this thread which is basically the same purpose: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-For-whi...de-or-dash