For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

(Mar. 29, 2020  10:01 AM)Kiwi-bladerYT Wrote: I would love to see a variable dash and revolve dash
A Variable' already exists. Revolve' is a bad idea.
(Mar. 29, 2020  8:09 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:24 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I want a Trans’. I mean, TT made a Zeta’, why can’t they make a Trans’?

Already is a Trans' driver. Comes with Tact Longinus. Came out in the fall last year. If u want it shouldnt cost you more than 30-50$ to get the bey & driver.
Please look at the date of the post next time. That post was made before we even knew what Random Booster Volume 17 had, as well as what parts it came with. Anyways I agree with a few other people here. I want an Iron’.
Not a dash driver but instead a metal upgrade
Guard Metal. The part that moves up down is made of metal for more stability via a lower center of gravity.

Xtend metal.
It is a metal chip with a rounded wide flat tip that uses the height change gimmick.
(Mar. 29, 2020  10:01 AM)Kiwi-bladerYT Wrote: I would love to see a variable dash and revolve dash

variable dash is already out and revolve is a stamina driver so probably won't come out
I actually would want an ultimate anchor dash in style of the ultimate reboot, so basically its a full rubber tip lol and it's a dash driver also.
Charge'

Bullet'

Anchor'

Hybrid' (maybe)

Quest'

Power'
Absorb’, Eternal’ , Atomic-Metal, Atomic-Metal’, Atomic’, Friction’, Power’, Charge’, Bullet’, Hybrid’, Generate’, Rise’, Bearing’, Xtend/Xtend+’, Trick’, Yard-Metal’, Orbit-Metal’.
Haven't seen a request for Impact' yet
(Mar. 30, 2020  1:53 AM)Elreed Wrote: Haven't seen a request for Impact' yet
 No one likes Impact.
are there ANY existing stamina specific tips that are dash?
(Mar. 30, 2020  7:16 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: are there ANY existing stamina specific tips that are dash?
There's a Zeta' which has a stamina mode.
Eternal’ is what I want
Absorb’ so it will be even better
I want Survive' or Low'
Why do you guys want to destroy the meta?
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:11 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why do you guys want to destroy the meta?

I know right? Dash stamina drivers probably aren’t ever gonna happen for the reason I’ve already said before. Stamina types were meant to burst easy, and that’s how it’s gonna remain.
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:11 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why do you guys want to destroy the meta?

I know right? Dash stamina drivers probably aren’t ever gonna happen for the reason I’ve already said before. Stamina types were meant to burst easy, and that’s how it’s gonna remain.
Yeah, or at least have high recoil.
TT could and probably nerf the drivers though. Like Bearing, they could make it not spin.
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: TT could and probably nerf the drivers though. Like Bearing, they could make it not spin.
It won't be bearing though. Why not change the driver all around?
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: TT could and probably nerf the drivers though. Like Bearing, they could make it not spin.
It won't be bearing though. Why not change the driver all around?

They could make the spinning less smooth on Bearing.
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:16 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:15 PM)g2_ Wrote: It won't be bearing though. Why not change the driver all around?

They could make the spinning less smooth on Bearing.
That would still render attack type useless.
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:16 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: They could make the spinning less smooth on Bearing.
That would still render attack type useless.

Judgment and Zwei still exist. They can KO.
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:18 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: That would still render attack type useless.

Judgment and Zwei still exist. They can KO.
KO is not the main way to win.
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:18 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Judgment and Zwei still exist. They can KO.
KO is not the main way to win.

In the meta now, it’s one of the 2.