For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

Variable'. And Flugel'.

I just really like Flugel's concept, even though it's essentially Survive on wings. Grin
(Jul. 15, 2019  8:32 AM)Rocketmann Wrote: Variable'. And Flugel'.

I just really like Flugel's concept, even though it's essentially Survive on wings. Grin

Variable’ already exists on the second Grand Valkyrie Giants version. Also, I doubt they’ll make Flugel’ but they could make Flugel Metal.
(Jul. 15, 2019  8:35 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  8:32 AM)Rocketmann Wrote: Variable'. And Flugel'.

Variable’ already exists on the second Grand Valkyrie Giants version. Also, I doubt they’ll make Flugel’ but they could make Flugel Metal.

It hasn't come out yet...iirc the Giants one had Hold'. Apparently Variable' will come out on a prize Valkyrie in August.
(Jul. 15, 2019  4:03 PM)Rocketmann Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  8:35 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Variable’ already exists on the second Grand Valkyrie Giants version. Also, I doubt they’ll make Flugel’ but they could make Flugel Metal.

It hasn't come out yet...iirc the Giants one had Hold'. Apparently Variable' will come out on a prize Valkyrie in August.

The wbba Giants GV had Zenith Hold’ but there’s a second one that’s not a wbba with the Ωuter Disk and Variable’ Driver.
I want a Trans’. I mean, TT made a Zeta’, why can’t they make a Trans’?
I'd love Liner Metal', Quest Metal' and Needle Metal'