For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

I would like to see a Bearing Rubber. XD
Variable'. And Flugel'.

I just really like Flugel's concept, even though it's essentially Survive on wings. Grin
(Jul. 15, 2019  8:32 AM)Rocketmann Wrote: Variable'. And Flugel'.

I just really like Flugel's concept, even though it's essentially Survive on wings. Grin

Variable’ already exists on the second Grand Valkyrie Giants version. Also, I doubt they’ll make Flugel’ but they could make Flugel Metal.
(Jul. 15, 2019  8:35 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  8:32 AM)Rocketmann Wrote: Variable'. And Flugel'.

Variable’ already exists on the second Grand Valkyrie Giants version. Also, I doubt they’ll make Flugel’ but they could make Flugel Metal.

It hasn't come out yet...iirc the Giants one had Hold'. Apparently Variable' will come out on a prize Valkyrie in August.
(Jul. 15, 2019  4:03 PM)Rocketmann Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  8:35 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Variable’ already exists on the second Grand Valkyrie Giants version. Also, I doubt they’ll make Flugel’ but they could make Flugel Metal.

It hasn't come out yet...iirc the Giants one had Hold'. Apparently Variable' will come out on a prize Valkyrie in August.

The wbba Giants GV had Zenith Hold’ but there’s a second one that’s not a wbba with the Ωuter Disk and Variable’ Driver.
I want a Trans’. I mean, TT made a Zeta’, why can’t they make a Trans’?
I'd love Liner Metal', Quest Metal' and Needle Metal'
I’m still waiting for Iron’.
Cycle' for me

Operate metal with 3 mode changes instead of 2
I would LOVE Xtend' because Xtend+' would be OP.
Hold on they make yard metal before ATOMIC METAL (REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOMENT)
I need power' or anchor' tbh
(Mar. 28, 2020  5:51 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I would LOVE Xtend' because Xtend+' would be OP.

Nah, TT would make it so that you couldn’t remove the chip.
I’m still holding out hope for an Iron’. I feel like it wouldn’t be OP like some of the other suggestions (Br’ or Xt+’) I could go for a Hy’ or Evolution’ too. To a lesser extent, maybe Charge’ or Trick’
(Mar. 29, 2020  1:49 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’m still holding out hope for an Iron’. I feel like it wouldn’t be OP like some of the other suggestions (Br’ or Xt+’) I could go for a Hy’ or Evolution’ too. To a lesser extent, maybe Charge’ or Trick’

I think Brave Valkyrie comes with Evolution’, so dream come true there.
I would chip in for an absorb dash. Idk but I really like the absorb driver
(Mar. 29, 2020  2:18 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I would chip in for an absorb dash. Idk but I really like the absorb driver

I don’t think a stamina driver would get a dash variant. The whole point of stamina types is to have obviously a lot of stamina but lower burst resistance, so a stamina dash driver would probably never happen.
(Mar. 29, 2020  3:16 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  2:18 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I would chip in for an absorb dash. Idk but I really like the absorb driver

I don’t think a stamina driver would get a dash variant. The whole point of stamina types is to have obviously a lot of stamina but lower burst resistance, so a stamina dash driver would probably never happen.

This, and the fact that Absorb is actually a decent driver on its own if you can control it.
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:24 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I want a Trans’. I mean, TT made a Zeta’, why can’t they make a Trans’?

Already is a Trans' driver. Comes with Tact Longinus. Came out in the fall last year. If u want it shouldnt cost you more than 30-50$ to get the bey & driver.

I want: Edge dash, atomic dash, atomic metal, Xtreme dash (white see through with black rubber), Xtreme metal (rubber replaced by metal), orbit metal dash, a dash driver fro. The original driver with the shining bey, a bite dash, a dash driver from the master diambolos bey.